• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Trainer_Doge

The Wow Trainur
Years
  • I just started playing this game recently, and i just wanna ask, can i catch a pancham in beta 2.5? i really want one. and i think there is a bug in ferre ruins, in the area with the "mass of the iron titan" thing, sunfloras appear on majority of steps i make

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    I don't know how far you've worked on the game, but I think it would be amazing if a few of the 7th gen Pokemon/Alola formes are added after release of Sun & Moon, and maybe even tie in the Sun & Moon story with the plot of Gaia (or a side plot)? Just some suggestions, and now that the demo of Sun & Moon is out, maybe use the stats and move-sets from the demo (if possible)?

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    hi... i just need to know... is zoroark in this hack? he is my favorite pokemon and i do not play any game without him in it... also does illusion work... if not you should do that imediatly.

please respond as soon as u see this message! thank you

DarumaLuge

Pokemaniac
    Years
  • Anyone know where I can find Psyduck? Is it possible to find one before the second gym? Tried looking for a walkthrough online about locations but couldn't find one.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2018
    Im sorry but i dont have the readme.txt so i cant read it (obviously) and i dont know if this glitch is writted on this...
    I found a glitch when i tryed to mega evolve Aggron, Altaria and lopunny, they dont have sprite so is an missingno in they place, i must to say, I can't obtain the beedrillite, Scizorite and Herracronite, so I cant see if with these this glitch happens...
    PD.: IS A COMPLETELY WONDERFUL GAME! I CAN'T WAIT TO THE NEXT PART!

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • A very clean and well designed hack. Nicely done, Spherical Ice.

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    Im sorry but i dont have the readme.txt so i cant read it (obviously) and i dont know if this glitch is writted on this...
    I found a glitch when i tryed to mega evolve Aggron, Altaria and lopunny, they dont have sprite so is an missingno in they place, i must to say, I can't obtain the beedrillite, Scizorite and Herracronite, so I cant see if with these this glitch happens...
    PD.: IS A COMPLETELY WONDERFUL GAME! I CAN'T WAIT TO THE NEXT PART!

No..that is not a glitch. . Some mega sprites aren't added in the current beta..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2016
    Since I'm playing this on an emulator for Android, so I have no README.TXT, but I just want to share this: if you catch a wailmer at precimos island that knows dive, go to the closest place you can use dive at at precimos stretch, whrn you dive you'll be walking around, not riding on a pokemon, and you'll see your rival running around in a sircle around an underwater item, which is a coin for the game corner. And when you dive up, you go full Jesus and walk on the water, but are unable to go back on land.

P.s.: THIS GAME IS A WORK OF ART, WORTHY OF STAYING ON EQUAL FOOTING WITH THE ORIGINAL GAMES! KEEP THE GREAT WORK UP AND GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL!

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2018
    I'm only at the third gym, but I am loving this romhack so far. No bugs have been encountered, and everything seems professional. Hopefully, things will continue to go well.

Honestly, the closest thing I have to a complaint is that there is not a way to disable the the IV viewing function. Normally, I would just ignore the letters, since I don't bother much with IV's, but seeing solid D's and E's are too much to ignore. Please don't bother yourself with this, just a personal note.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2017
    This is one of the most amazing hacks I've played but I feel that multiplayer link/battle would make it easily the best hack

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2017
    I had tried it ,but it won't let me go ahead some3-4 gyms. I would talk to someone and the game would freeze, so I had to delete it. But still a very good hack. Loved it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2017
    Have you really found a Heracross in the bug contest? I've found two Larvestas and lots of Scythers and Pinsirs (also the easy ones), but not even one Heracross. :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    I need help, I am the frostbite cave 2nd ice slide (the one with itemfinder) and I am currently stuck and I have no escape rope. Any help I am just staying at the New Elders Grunt that is near the itemfinder.

Back