• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2014
    Hello guys just a quick question .

Im using myboy emulator and playing the latest beta . Can this hack trade with other pokemon games ? Ive read that we can and we should go to goldenrod but when im trying to trade already it says that im awfully sorry cant trade from trainers from that far region yet ? And another is a link error how can i trade? And does this mean i cant fight at the colosseum ? Playing with my brothers trying to battle with each other.

Btw very nice hack thats why i ve decided this game as my carrier when me and my brothers battle it out.

jAvAcOlA

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    What exactly would I be missing out on by playing this without the clock? Obviously day/nights would no longer change, and berries wouldn't grow. Is there anything else? Would not having the clock be game-breaking?

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Just a small preview of an unofficial update I'm giving this game with some DS graphics. All trainer sprites except original characters have been updated to their DS graphics, All of Gold's overworlds I redid personally, and 1st and 2nd Gen starters and Red's Team all updated to DS battle sprites and backsprites. Need to make Lyra's overworlds, her backsprites are already insterted over Kris.(Going with a custom DS Kris instead)

I hope you and Zeikku don't take offense to this LaZ, if you remember me I used to be your friend back in the day when I had that MSB game. Anyway, as I said, this is an unofficial update, and I didn't modify the game in any way that alters gameplay, only aesthetics. :D

Also, it should be noted that the bike is now also the bike from HGSS with transparent tires when you ride sideways. Since I thought that was pretty awesome :D

Last edited:

The Turbanator

Waiting on the next Shiny Gold update...
    Years
  • snip snip...

Just a small preview of an unofficial update I'm giving this game with some DS graphics. All trainer sprites except original characters have been updated to their DS graphics, All of Gold's overworlds I redid personally, and 1st and 2nd Gen starters and Red's Team all updated to DS battle sprites and backsprites.

Wow, this actually looks pretty cool!

Need to make Lyra's overworlds, her backsprites are already insterted over Kris.

*Walks away and pretends he never saw that post*

Danno

Years
  • lol well what would be the point in leaving Kris alone if I'm doing DS graphics? I prefer Kris over Lyra, too, but I mean... if you're going to do something may as well do it right and not leave the girls hanging :P

EDIT:

I re-thought it, and I decided: I'm going to give Kris an HGSS style makeover/overhaul like Gold had between Gold and Heartgold.
    Better? :D

Last edited:

Danno

Years
  • So, when you'll release it? Looking foward to it :p

Sooner rather than later, I thought about it again and since Kris isn't even in HGSS I can probably leave her overworlds alone and just do the trainer and backsprites, and of course I'll give her a better bike :D

So sometime in the next few days definitely. Might want to update the legendaries too...

Anyone got a list of legendaries in this game? I know you can't get Mew/Mewtwo and you run into the 3 legendary dogs, Latios/Latias, most likely the 3 legendary birds, obviously Ho-oh and Lugia, and I think Jirachi and Celebi? Am I missing any in this, or...?

EDIT:
    Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]
    I've only done the first frame, but this is how Kris's backsprites will look. Better than
    Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]
    ??? haha

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2014
    Hi, I've been playing this hack for a week since I found out there's a GBA emulator on my phone. It was great so far, but I was extremely disappointed that my Dragonair (the one drom Dragon's Den, with ExtremeSpeed) cannot learn the three moves from the Move Tutor on Goldenrod. Is there a workaround for this? I know they're TM on Gen 3, but the TM on this hack seem to be from Gen 2. I'm about to head into Victory Road, but I really wanted Dragonair on my final team before E4 with those moves. Thanks!

jAvAcOlA

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Hi, I've been playing this hack for a week since I found out there's a GBA emulator on my phone. It was great so far, but I was extremely disappointed that my Dragonair (the one drom Dragon's Den, with ExtremeSpeed) cannot learn the three moves from the Move Tutor on Goldenrod. Is there a workaround for this? I know they're TM on Gen 3, but the TM on this hack seem to be from Gen 2. I'm about to head into Victory Road, but I really wanted Dragonair on my final team before E4 with those moves. Thanks!

Dragonair has no arms. It can't learn those moves until it evolves.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Anyone got a list of legendaries in this game? I know you can't get Mew/Mewtwo and you run into the 3 legendary dogs, Latios/Latias, most likely the 3 legendary birds, obviously Ho-oh and Lugia, and I think Jirachi and Celebi? Am I missing any in this, or...?
    If it isn't to hard it would be nice if you can update all the legendaries.. you know, if you can't catch them, you can hack them! ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2014
    Dragonair has no arms. It can't learn those moves until it evolves.
    Since when do Flamethrower, Thunderbolt and Ice Beam require arms? Also, these are Gen 2 moves and Dragonair learns them in the original Crystal, as it was in my team back when I was a kid. Both in Gen 2 and Gen 3, Dragonair learns them, arms or no arms. From the Move Tutor for the former, and as TM for the latter. Either way, I went ahead and used gameshark codes to teach it the moves myself. I'll beat the E4 today. I even spent the money I would have used for the MT given that was the plan all along. Thanks anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Sorry, only doing graphics modifications
    I know, you have misunderstood my words: since you can actually catch Mew or Mewtwo with codes, it would be nice if you can upgrade their graphics too, like other legendaries. This is what I wanna say before ;)

Back