• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    OK, maybe I'll usew your help...

Offtopic: Rewrite your sig: Sorry for my bad English!!!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    I'm making new Viridian, it won't be same as in the beta. It is changed into the lake, and Waterlily lake will be changed into mountains, it will be all changed except Pallet town. Check out this post or my future posts for screenies.

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
  • I'm almst done with the beta I was doing. I did a lot of text editing, and made Pallet Forest a lot better. Wait and see what I did, I think you'll like it.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    OK, my friend, I have great idea! We should make two versions, or make that your like sequel to that mine. I have idea for name: Pokémon: The new beginning.

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Sugimori, I'm sorry I wasn't able to get the scripts you had wanted to you, I have been very busy lately, and I am going to attempt to get them done over the course of this weekend.

~Kucheat

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Never mind. I have time. Maybe next week, I'll post more screenies (btw, I have complete Viridian but I can't upload screenies, because I have older version of hack, that one that beta came from. This one is much more improved...) soon.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Why? It's not yellow remake... And I didn't see many parts of the series... (ANIME+ - television what shows Pokémon in country where I live didn't buy so many parts... (I don't live in Japan,UK or US)

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    ??? That beta is glitchy, don't use it. Didn't I mention it before? I'll delete it. Maybe there will be next beta at least to the Vermilion..

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
  • I'm getting really close to finishing my version of the beta now. I thought I'd show a few screenshots, although I'm mostly doing text edits.

Ash can talk!
    Pokémon: Next Generation

Viridian Forest was burned down?

Even though Gary is nice to Ash now, Daisy hates him! XD

That's all for now. Wait till I'm done for more.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    i cant wait till this game is out great job

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
  • This is brilliant, I did find a bug, though Some times when I exit a house I leave my sprite behind, so I'm still walking around and everything, until I walk into another house, I get my sprite back.

But other than that, its great. [But I think you should make brock and misty a touch stronger]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back