• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Opal & Coral [Coming soon - Winter 2008-2009]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Well, finally the Contest Hall was posted. Brilliant. I just wonder if it's still a place to have contests or it has other functions? (could it be that all kinds of contest could be held there just as in DP?)

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Actually, this is an Emerald hack... it's pretty hard hacking with it, but it has its advantages at times.

Keep up the great work, Kike!

Esmas you're wrong..this is Ruby hack. Anyway hope to see some screen soon :P

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Hey! How it's going?
    I've finished the design of Chronia City "The Shining Chrome City".
    The next step is insert the tiles of the city and the Chrome Nest. The Chrome Nest is a place where Flying-Type Pokémon Trainers take care of the bird Pokémon that make a nest on the huge tower. Pokémon Trainers that can be found there are Birdkeepers and Tamers.

In the meantime I'll show a new Pokémon I've inserted:
    Pokémon Opal & Coral [Coming soon - Winter 2008-2009]

This time it's Cranidos, the only way you can obtain it, obviously, it's from a Fossil.
    I gave it Rock Head, because it's natural hability isn't a RSE one. Rock Head suits a Pokémon with a huge head like it.
    Also, instead of Zen Headbutt it have Slam --->*CompletelyRandomlol* and in replacement of Double Headbutt I put Skull Bash.

Well, that's all for now, See you!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Wow! Cranidos looks awesome, Kike! Amazing!

Nothing else to say, the least. :P

Keep it up and Happy New Year~

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Looks great kike-scott
    do you plan on adding sinnoh legends like diagla and palkia?
    Well good luck with the hack

Sky

Years
  • Hi there
    This looks like a great Hack ^^
    And keep up the good Work...
    Hope you release a beta and would to see more ^^

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
  • I never thought I'd be saying this, but this hack is starting to creep up to Blue Sea Edition as the emerging graphical masterpiece. Keep it up, truly, keep it going.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Hehe, what's up guys?
    Me and GreenCharizard (Well, mostly GC xD) updated the layout of the First Page, you can see it right now!
    Thanks again to GC!
    That's all, See ya!

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • The time and effort you put in this hack amazes me, there is so much variety. The contest hall looks great. It must've taken a while though xP.
    I have one question, what Pokemon did it replace? Or did you just add it so one fossil evolves into Cranidos, while the original fossil Pokemon doesn't come to be?

Good luck.
    I noticed the front page, it looks great!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Best tiles i've ever seen.
    It looks so 3d.
    Well anyways good luck.

Well a hack is basically replacing.
    He obviously replaced someone who was sucky like volbeat/illumise

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • This is... great, Kike-Scott. The thread, the banners, the entire game is incredible. Your hacks are just simply amazing, and I REALLY hope to see a release on this soon.

Though all your screenshots were GREAT, I was especially amazed by this one:

Pokémon Opal & Coral [Coming soon - Winter 2008-2009]

That huge building in the upper part of the map... that must've been hard to implement.

And you made the text and the textbox look like D/P-style... it's AWESOME!

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Hey, it's been a long time without any updates! Well, I can't tell how much you have to wait for updates, since I'm taking pretty long vacations. This doesn't mean Crystal Shards or either Opal/Coral are stopped.

As you know I try to collect some good ideas in order to improve the hack's storyline and other aspects.
    Per example, for Opal/Coral I took some events of Lucario and the Mistery of Mew, since the movie whas dubbed and aired by Cartoon Network LatinAmerica recently. As you know, Lucario will have a really important role in the game.
    Also, the region of the Game is Odorlan, that means that you may visit the Cameron Castle and the Tree of Beggining. So, be prepared for cool events, hehe.

This is all the info for now. See ya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back