• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I've been laughing my backside off looking at the tier list. Marowak, in all the runs I've ever done, has been worthless. Max speed EVs/IVs, a Speed positive nature and a Choice Scarf, and the little reject still cant outspeed much of anything. So unless that buff included a hidden Speed boost, I dont see how Marowak could be viable.

*cough*
    Spoiler:
    *cough*

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hey i'm up to victory road and i just realised i forgot to get strength. So i taught my charizard fly and then went to the pokemon menu hoping i would be able to fly to fuschia but it won't let me fly. Is there anything i'm doing wrong or is this just a bug? Please help me as i don't wanna walk all the way to fuschia city.

Should have gotten a "PokeRide" from rival in Cerulean. Use that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    what are the odds fore machamp having a focuse sash? (with frisk)
    update I just found a shiny machamp before a sash

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I've been laughing my backside off looking at the tier list. Marowak, in all the runs I've ever done, has been worthless. Max speed EVs/IVs, a Speed positive nature and a Choice Scarf, and the little reject still cant outspeed much of anything. So unless that buff included a hidden Speed boost, I dont see how Marowak could be viable.
    Choice Scarf Marowak is a terrible set, on par with something like Flame Orb Garchomp; all that does is cut its damage in half. Giving it anything other than a Thick Club cripples it. Try giving it some bulk instead (max HP EVs would be a good start) so it can take a hit and then attack, or use it with a Trick Room or Tailwind setter if you really want it to move first.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Forgot to post this. I had the biggest problem with the first of the Elite Four members. Double battles are clearly my weakness.

Attachments

• Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)
      Radical Red 2.0F Random 1-1.png
      13.6 KB · Views: 14

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • How many different Pikachu's are there for the yellow shard trader?
    How do you evolve Riolu? I leveled it during the day with max happiness and nothing happened.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2021
    Was Shell Side Arm Changed in this game? It doesn't seem to become a physical attack against special walls and the description of the move say that the move bypasses the opponent's ability.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • Hiya. i just found out about this rom hack and sadly can't do patching with phone only from what i know... so would there be a chance on getting the ready to play romfile from someone somehow?^^
    in best case just send me a message / friend request in Discord if you may be able to help out. :-)
    FamilyYeethoven#1323 is my tag. i'll try to edit this post in case someone helped me out so no one wastes time by messaging me after that ^
    would be really awesome and i hope its okay to ask here.
    Greetings, Sinus v. Yeethoven

That is actually illegal, not to mention against the rules for Pokecommunity. You will have to find some way to patch.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hiya. i just found out about this rom hack and sadly can't do patching with phone only from what i know... so would there be a chance on getting the ready to play romfile from someone somehow?^^
    in best case just send me a message / friend request in Discord if you may be able to help out. :-)
    FamilyYeethoven#1323 is my tag. i'll try to edit this post in case someone helped me out so no one wastes time by messaging me after that ^
    would be really awesome and i hope its okay to ask here.
    Greetings, Sinus v. Yeethoven

You should be able to patch it on your phone using the Online Rom Patcher. Just download the patch and the appropriate rom and the site will patch them for you.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Choice Scarf Marowak is a terrible set, on par with something like Flame Orb Garchomp; all that does is cut its damage in half. Giving it anything other than a Thick Club cripples it. Try giving it some bulk instead (max HP EVs would be a good start) so it can take a hit and then attack, or use it with a Trick Room or Tailwind setter if you really want it to move first.

Personally, I'd rather just not use Marowak.

Back