• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Years
    • Seen today
    So while playing and noriced when you land with latias in any other place than your suppose to you get softlocked and cant do anything about it

If you didn't land on Solare Island the first time around, you can still get there by surfing from Galinor City. Then, complete an event on the island to unlock soaring on your HuPhone. It took me a while to figure this out eventually.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2022
    Can i somehow get Back to the siara HQ? Or is that place inacessable after Latias. It shouldnt be btw, There are some TMs, If you somehow manage to Miss them

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2022
    Seem to be completely soft locked, got latias and flew to inizio island to save my game and now I cant use the soul dew to fly back out and pressing A on the boat doesnt do anything, not sure if im missing something

Nevermind found my way out but I had to use a walk through walls cheat to do it

Last edited by a moderator:

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • Seem to be completely soft locked, got latias and flew to inizio island to save my game and now I cant use the soul dew to fly back out and pressing A on the boat doesnt do anything, not sure if im missing something
    You were supposed to go to Solare Island

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    sorry if this is a dumb question but is there a guide to all pokemon locations cuz either the pokedex map isn't correct or i'm being dumb

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2022
    whenever I tried to extract the rar file, the size would bloated to 30gb and never ended. anyone faced the same problem?

Vytron

Years
  • ok and sorry if this sounds rude but is there a way I could see said guide?

Read the thread, it's there in the form of a hyperlink embedded into a word, you can also find it on my server if you happen to be a member

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    This is one of the rom hacks I'd like to try. Is there a list somewhere to check gym leaders, league and champion levels (or their equivalent in this game), to prevent overlevelling?

Vytron

Years
  • This is one of the rom hacks I'd like to try. Is there a list somewhere to check gym leaders, league and champion levels (or their equivalent in this game), to prevent overlevelling?

Sorry but for the fights no documentation has been made

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2021
    im new to playing pokemon on the pc and i am having trouble trying to play the game. some help would be nice

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    I have a Whismur with Scrappy, and it seems the ability doesn't work. Tried using pound on a ghost type, and it says it doesn't affect it

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    This hack was pretty good. I've enjoyed the tournament concept compared to regular gyms way more than I thought I would.

Back