• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: The Ruby Dagger Murders

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Yay! \o/ Glad I could help.

You know I absolutely love and support this hack. Excellent storyline that differs from many, and seems very interesting to say the least. Keep it up, Luke. (b' ')b Need any extra opinion and what not I'd be glad to lend a thought. |D But anyway, it's incredible. Amazing work. :D

J

good morning
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
leeeeeeeeeeeet's put in that PCBox System that i invented and we'll win the Hack of the Year thing

Last edited:

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
The screen shots are great.
Nice scripts too.
This hack got real potential..
Good luck :)

Dratii

Working on something new...
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Looks really good. Nice story.

Also are you going to insert the hounder sprite from the starters spot because it looks a lot better than the original.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Luke! You haven't said whether or not you will use my idea. Oh well, just checking in as usual.
As always, best of luck on this hack!

:O

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Murders by stabbing on the chest, pretty scary if you ask me, well I hope you finish this and good luck.

Quick question: There are six different starters to choose from?

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
You don't exactly get a choice. If you look at the screenshots:

Quiz.png
ReceivedPokemon.png

thethethethe wrote me a quiz script that based on the answers you give, a Pokemon is assigned to you (each answer gives you a certain amount of points and depending on your total in the end, you're assigned a Pokemon.)

Don't pester with him asking him how he did it though.

Also, the "Gym Leaders / Elite Four" are almost done being planned and some are even being sprited as I post.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
as prince stated, don't remove the fun of the hack by posting the full maps. :\
it's a spoiler, and it will make some of us less excited, I think... :\

other than that, the hack is great so far.
keep things up~

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Showing a single map isn't going to spoil the game. -.-; But I'll remove it so it doesn't "ruin" the game for everyone.

Thanks for the positive comments otherwise.

Also, if anyone knows how to edit OWs, I may need your assistance in the near future.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Update:

Remapping everything and getting some scripting together.

Also, designing what would be considered "Gym Leaders" in this game. (More on the " " around Gym Leaders later) So far we have:

A 'demonic' clown [Ice-type]
A paraplegic, wheelchair-bound boy [Psychic-type]
A muscular thug [Normal-type]
A former pilot of the Essian Air Force [Flying-type]
A bored socialite [Grass-type]
???
???

If you have any suggestions for unique gym leaders, I'm all ears.

A hyperactive Shaolin girl [Fighting Type]!
A cocky rich entrepreneur [Steel-Type]

Or did you already think of others XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
A hyperactive Shaolin girl [Fighting Type]!
A cocky rich entrepreneur [Steel-Type]

Or did you already think of others XD

There is a pirate stuck in the past, but for some reason, there are only seven gym leaders in it, instead of the usual eight.

i was just wondering if you got a spriter to make one of these, because they seem hard to sprite accurately.
Anyways, i see that this hack is getting a lot of attention.
I was just wondering if lunatone and/or solrock had to do anything with the story, or are they only on the CSS because it looks good?
I also think that some of the maps( deciding from the screenshots, nothing else) could use a bit of work.
Its just me, but i never liked when houses only had one tile to go through, it seems unsafe.and if you need help in mapping(not that you do, you have disturbed helping), just ask me.
Anyways, i wish you the best of luck Britney Spears.

~Fire

edit:maybe you should put the code of the banners on.
As a newbie, i can't understand how I put the banner on my signature.

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
You don't exactly get a choice. If you look at the screenshots:

Quiz.png
ReceivedPokemon.png

thethethethe wrote me a quiz script that based on the answers you give, a Pokemon is assigned to you (each answer gives you a certain amount of points and depending on your total in the end, you're assigned a Pokemon.)

Don't pester with him asking him how he did it though.

Also, the "Gym Leaders / Elite Four" are almost done being planned and some are even being sprited as I post.

Nice idea on how to get the starters, don't worry, I won't pester him for it. :)

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Well, I forgot to say that I bumped the number up to eight since I had too many ideas I wanted to fit in. Also, most of the maps have been fixed since those screenshots were taken, so they're a little outdated.

Lunatone and Solrock play a MAJOR role in the game. Just haven't revealed the extent though because that would spoil a great deal of the game.

And when ~The Womanizer~ gets on, I'll get the code from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back