• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald Renev

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    Well, I've reached a dead end. Shame, since i'm really far into the hack too. I'm battling Team Magma in the Mosscity Space Station and the Chandelure there softlocks the game with Flame Burst....

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Is 14 still the max number of pc boxes in this hack?

EDIT: Also if I play this on a flash cart will it handle time based events (shoal cave/berry growth)?

14 is max currently. I don't know if they plan on expanding that anytime soon.

If your flash card has a RTC (Real Time Clock) feature, then it will work.

Also, I love your profile picture. Guinea pigs are the bomb.

Years
  • 14 is max currently. I don't know if they plan on expanding that anytime soon.

If your flash card has a RTC (Real Time Clock) feature, then it will work.

Also, I love your profile picture. Guinea pigs are the bomb.

Thanks for the reply, the number of boxes isn't really that big of a deal for me anyways, but my flash carts RTC battery isn't removable so I'm just gonna have to hope nothing goes wrong with it lol.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2021
    Hi there! i was playing and i found some bugs, actually im in pokemon league, before face the elite four, but that doesn't matter to much, here is the list of bugs that i found:

-In Battle tent, if you refuse to continue in middle of the battle, you lose the registration in your pokedex, and all the items in your bag (only in the items part, TM'S,berries, pokeballs and key items dont disappear)
    -If you heal your pokemon in the pokemon center of fortree city, the game is going to freeze
    -The move flame burst on double battle freezes the game
    -Same at fortree city, the game freezes when you heal your pokemon in the pokemon center of ever grande city (before enter victory road)

After all, i like too much this game, and i will still playing until the game freezes for run, thank you very much for the people who made this!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    So I'm trying to evolve Sliggoo but it doesn't want to evolve according to a Theta EX locations guide it's lvl50 for it but it's currently lvl55 and it still hasn't evolved any idea why?

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Anyone can link trade/battle with this awsome rom? Everytime i try to connect with my friend on My Boy Paid(Android), then "Communication error... Please check all connections, then turn the power off and ON".

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    So how do you evolve Gligar into Gliscor in EX it was a moon stone but in this it's not in Renev. According to the guide you just evolve it but how?

Edit: Used PGE according to that it's happiness.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2020
    Is it just me or are the pictures for the items not showing up? I mean item images or icons

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    I don't feel so good. I need help. The voices are getting louder, and they're slowly taking over. I don't know if I can do it anymore. Please, help me.

Uggghhhh not funny, mate. I know people demand a lot from you for this game but thats because its a GREAT version of Emerald.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • Uggghhhh not funny, mate. I know people demand a lot from you for this game but thats because its a GREAT version of Emerald.
    The awkward moment when you think I'm being funny but I actually had a suicide scare the other night. YOU are one of the main reasons why I refuse to Pokémon hack anymore.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hey all, just popping in to remind everyone to keep the discussion in this thread to the hack it was created for.
    Uggghhhh not funny, mate. I know people demand a lot from you for this game but thats because its a GREAT version of Emerald.

The awkward moment when you think I'm being funny but I actually had a suicide scare the other night. YOU are one of the main reasons why I refuse to Pokémon hack anymore.
    I think this may have been a slight misunderstanding - LC, maybe bida2 meant to pay you a compliment =) let's all go back to being civil and supportive of one another x

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2021
    Hey thanks so much for the hack. I have ran into trouble and it seems Gligar won't evolve with a moonstone to Gliscor. Has the process changed? If anyone knows that'd be great

cheers

evolves by friendship, sneasel too

lowkey1202

Unofficial Game Tester
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Idk If this has been said but the Pokemon center before elite four freezes the game

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2020
    Maybe it's because you won Sideshow Showcase HotY 2018?

Last edited:
    Back