• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • Very great hack dude... You did great work... And there is my question to your. I know that you can't make Johto or other region as secound side story since your hack is more like ORAS... So there is my question. Are you make some extra islands to make more pokes to invite there? Especialy Crescent Isle, Nameless path, Gnarled Den, Nameless forest or Nameless Cavern? It will make more great effect than put most legendaries in one place... <I know that Emerald have headers from FR so Headers is not problem>

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2021
    it's showing a white screen :z

edit: never mind, now it's ok...

Last edited:

GaryFreakingOak

8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.
    Years
  • This hack looks excellent, thanks for your work LC!

I'm seeing a few comments about the difficulty. How would you feel if someone made a bit of a modmod that served as a "hard mode" patch? Would you be okay with it, or would you rather not see anything made directly from your hack?

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2017
    Darn! When you released the update, I had already finished the game... :/ Oh well... Maybe I should restart it again. Having a Gardevoir with Charm Voice was... unavoidable because of that EVIL Physical Draining Kiss. (I didn't want it to have a Physical Attack, glad to see that it was finally fixed ^_^.) What level does it learn Moonblast though?

In any case, here are some errors/bugs/glitches that I have noticed
    Spoiler:

One more thing. I know that this has already been fixed, but why was there a Bug Maniac with Pokémon of insanely high levels in the Lavaridge Gym, though? o.O

Maybe I should replay it with the new update, lol. Goodbye Modest Gardevoir!
    Sorry for the size of the images.

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Cute game, just started to surf east of Dewford and the trainer who has a Frillish used Ominous Wind and it crashed my game. :(

edit: user above is having the same problem with Ominous Wind.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • Darn! When you released the update, I had already finished the game... :/ Oh well... Maybe I should restart it again. Having a Gardevoir with Charm Voice was... unavoidable because of that EVIL Physical Draining Kiss. (I didn't want it to have a Physical Attack, glad to see that it was finally fixed ^_^.) What level does it learn Moonblast though?

In any case, here are some errors/bugs/glitches that I have noticed
    Spoiler:

One more thing. I know that this has already been fixed, but why was there a Bug Maniac with Pokémon of insanely high levels in the Lavaridge Gym, though? o.O

Maybe I should replay it with the new update, lol. Goodbye Modest Gardevoir!
    Sorry for the size of the images.
    Gardevoir can learn Moonblast at level 62. And thank you for pointing out those glitches. Some of them were fixed, however.

5/25/15 UPDATE: This one was pretty quick, but the game has been updated again, now to v1.2:
    -Pokémon in Training Cave have had their levels lowered to 30. (Hopefully that is reasonable enough) And, Haxorus has been changed to Gigalith in the cave.
    -Ominous Wind should not freeze the game anymore.
    -Portals have been moved around, that way you can't interact with them until you beat the game.

Rabid Poochyena

[size=1][u][b][color=purple]You read my usertitle.
    Years
  • I would like to nuzlocke this but feel I would cheat. Would anyone like to do a versus nuzlocke so I don't cheat and we can share screens in skype or something.
    Add me on skype: Harpbeast1

unIQuE-_-SK

Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • 5/25/15 UPDATE: This one was pretty quick, but the game has been updated again, now to v1.2:

-Portals have been moved around, that way you can't interact with them until you beat the game.
    You know that you can access portals as soon as you get strength right? by manualy using strength from pokemon menu. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2016
    The guy who gives you the Cut HM refers that unlike TMS, HMs may be used infinitely amount of times.

Rabid Poochyena

[size=1][u][b][color=purple]You read my usertitle.
    Years
  • Since I'm doing a nuzlocke challenge I felt like I should post it here so I don't force myself to cheat and just for fun.

TEAM After First Gym
    258.gif
    Nickname: Alpha | Level: 15 | Moves: Tackle, Growl, Water Gun, Mud-Slap
    016.gif
    Nickname: Birdy | Level: 13 | Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack
    285.gif
    Nickname: Shroomz | Level: 12 | Moves: Mega Drain, Tackle, Stun Spore, Leech seed
    Graveyard: None

Failed to catch a few pokemon on some routes that's why I only have 3 as of now.
    Made a support signature for this ROM hack since I think it is very unique in adding all the national dex pokemon which is unlike others. I may change the font soon since I didn't take the time to find a good one. http://imgur.com/Jb34NNz
    Jb34NNz.png

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    are the base stats for all pokemon updated to 6th gen standards?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2016
    If you speak again to Prof. Birch and May at the beginning of the game just after receiving your Pokedex and Pokeballs, the first letter in their names are removed 'rof. Birch' and 'ay'.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    How do I patch this on my samgung galaxy note 4? Using the Nups and Emerald rom and etc.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    How do I patch this on my samgung galaxy note 4? Using the Nups and Emerald rom and etc.

Use an Unrar app from the Google Play store to Unrar the patch and docs. Next, download Rom Patcher from the Play Store and patch the UPS to a magically acquired Emerald rom. (I can't help you there, it's against forum rules.) Finally, use My Boy or another GBA emulator to play the game!

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2017
    I haven't started playing this hack yet, but are there any post-game events to look forward to? perhaps an updated Battle Frontier or special trainer battles? (i.e. Trainer Red Battle)

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • You know that you can access portals as soon as you get strength right? by manualy using strength from pokemon menu.
    1.%20smile.gif
    In the next beta, you can't.

The guy who gives you the Cut HM refers that unlike TMS, HMs may be used infinitely amount of times.
    In the next beta, that has been fixed.

If you speak again to Prof. Birch and May at the beginning of the game just after receiving your Pokedex and Pokeballs, the first letter in their names are removed 'rof. Birch' and 'ay'.
    In the next beta, that has been fixed.

Where do I get a shiny stone to evolve my Togetic ? The guy at Mauville don't sell it.
    You can't, use a Sun Stone.

Are you planning on editing the TM's so that they are better moves?
    Only a few of them in the next beta.

Here's what's happening in the next patch:
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back