• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
  • I played through the story and absolutely loved it! It feels better than Sword and Shield for sure! But is there an expected release time for the finished version? I'm excited to see what else there will be! And finally use the costume box.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    How much do I have to pay for a German translation? unfortunately my english is way too bad :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    How much do I have to pay for a German translation? unfortunately my english is way too bad :(

Skeli isn't accepting pay or even donations for the game. If it gets translated, it'll likely be way after the final version.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2021
    Greetings Well more than a question is a doubt For the current version of unbound the via the Game Link Cable of the frontier is not yet programmed? Or is there any requirement for it since neither the demo nor the full version do not work

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Hi all,
    is there a known issue with the ability "Natural Cure"?
    It is suppposed to cure major status ailments upon switching out or ending a battle.
    However, this only works partially for me. The ending battle condition seems fine, but it doesn't work mid-battle in my case.

I have a Trevenant with Natural Cure and it always keeps its status upon switching it out or switching it in.

It's not a big deal, really, as its usefulness is limited. But if anyone could check it, I'd appreciate it. Maybe a dev is even interested in fixing it.

Thanks in advance.

Did anyone have a look at this by any chance? I'm wondering if this is an actual issue or my patched ROM didn't succeed properly. Everything else seems fine.
    (Maybe not Unbound itself, but rather the engine?)

Thanks again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    can cheat be used to get through 2nd gym puzzle? been wanting to come back playing this game again, but the last time i played got stuck in the 2nd gym puzzle for hours and this kinda put me off because of how annoying it was

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    can cheat be used to get through 2nd gym puzzle? been wanting to come back playing this game again, but the last time i played got stuck in the 2nd gym puzzle for hours and this kinda put me off because of how annoying it was

There are tutorials on Youtube for each puzzle. You could also wait for the next release; I believe an easy puzzle mode is getting released.

Years
  • Did anyone have a look at this by any chance? I'm wondering if this is an actual issue or my patched ROM didn't succeed properly. Everything else seems fine.
    (Maybe not Unbound itself, but rather the engine?)

Thanks again.

Thanks for your report, I'll make a bug report now. Also, I recommend you to join the game Discord server for further bug reports, updates info and more.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    So, from the look of things, this started with Pokes and moves, etc up to Gen VII. Now it has Gen 8 garbage in it. Is there anyway to play without that?

Meanwhile I'm over here wanting someone to make a patch adding gen 8 mons just for completeness sake. I know I won't be able to do it on my own no matter how much I rack my brain lol.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2021
    please i need to know becouse i cant find it anywere and i realy like it and i realy want to play it

Back