• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Karthick__

Pokemon Fan Game Developer
    Years
    Lol sorry guys i thought safty glasses used for desert area, but i figure out go-gogles need for that, the hiker gives me in Dhara city once you beat gym 5 then he will give go-gogles , thank you guys

Years
    If its completed, when can I download the completed version and how? And it will be compatible with the last version, right? I have spent nearly 500 hours on that.

Eagerly waiting to play the completed version.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
    OK, so I've given this hack as much of a chance as I could, and my final verdict- Pokemon Unbound is just not for me. I just felt bored by the time I got to the first town after the Ice areas. I tried to push through it, and got as far as it telling me to go save Zapdos, but I just couldnt keep playing it anymore.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    From official discord (posted 11/18):

Due to certain recent incidents, I'm unlikely to reveal anything more about the next update for a while (if at all). It's unfortunate, but I have no other choice but to keep a low profile for now 😦

Years
    • Seen today
    Hopefully it's nothing personal and he is ok. Although it sounds more like something that happened with, or around the game specifically.

Years
    • Seen today
    Something about DMCA. Someone or some group is trying to bring Unbound down it seems. Really sad news because this hack had potential to become the best hack ever with its next big release (in my opinion).

Years
    Something about DMCA. Someone or some group is trying to bring Unbound down it seems. Really sad news because this hack had potential to become the best hack ever with its next big release (in my opinion).

Aight, this DMCA is not caused by just someone, it was done by a person posing as Skeli (the main dev) and he's taking down unbound in reliable sites and claims skeli owns unbound, which is why the guy was sending DMCA in those sites. This is bad because skeli doesn't own the game (like the base game, GF owns it) and he's not selling the hack for money in the first place.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    Is it possible to transfer all unobtainable pokemon and things from radical red?

Years
    • Seen today
    @Dynte7

No, probably not. ROM Hacks are generally not compatible with each other or the vanilla games.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    I played part of unbound on my iPhone using eclipse emulator and gave up bc I can't get passed double battles every times I defeated them I got stuck on the battle screen. Is there a way to fix it?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    I Know the fact that mewtwo, lati and orbs can be transferred as the data was left the way it is when making hacks. (no one crazy enough to change the core table from 0x1 for both pokemons and items). Still, I was hoping that they numbered the rest with the same index number. Nvm then.

Years
    I played part of unbound on my iPhone using eclipse emulator and gave up bc I can't get passed double battles every times I defeated them I got stuck on the battle screen. Is there a way to fix it?

No; CFRU based romhacks (like this one) are incompatible with Eclipse; this has been discussed almost everywhere. Try GBA4iOS.

Back