• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: *~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~*

What do you think I need to change?

• The tiles and palettes.

Votes: 75 22.3%
  • The scripts.

Votes: 46 13.6%
  • The hack's name.

Votes: 64 19.0%
  • Other stuff (Tell me what)

Votes: 45 13.4%
  • Nothing.

Votes: 144 42.7%
  • All.

Votes: 40 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
  • y is it that every time i try to save, it says "save error" , "please exchange back up memory"??? this is f***ing bulls***. plz help.
    Change backup settings in Visulboy Advance then you will be able to save.;)

Hi Twilite Darkrai, this hack's got really nice tiles I hope for some more new tiles come soon, and good luck with the next beta. :)

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • y is it that every time i try to save, it says "save error" , "please exchange back up memory"??? this is ****ing bullshit. plz help.

You are swearing. And asking the wrong question in the wrong place. To answer your question, first, change the Save Type to 128k instead of 64k. But sorry, you swearing and asking the wrong question in wrong place. So... it's a double report!! I'll report you now. *Reports*

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hey, Twilite Darkrai! I'm glad you are using my idea of transforming into Latios/Latias. But a while ago you asked me what the Surf should be... I realized that would be really hard because Surf is a TM, not an item or a script, so you can't transform into any Pokémon for Surf.

Anyway, keep up the awesome work! I'll keep giving you ideas. ;)

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Hello guys, here a bring a screeny in the event of the SKY TEMPLE, also known as SKY CAVE, look by yourself:
    *~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~*

Hope you like it. :P

Oh exelent screen, wonderfull!!
    Can't wait to play it!!

Your hack is fantasticO, dale, see you later viejo!
    Ommmm

jp1234512

Hoenn Trainer
    Years
  • hey do u kno wen this hack will be finished? i got the demo and im only 4 minutes into it and i like it already!o and could u send me like instructions for me to try making a rookie hack of a game? not a giant tough thing just simple instructions like how to move stuff, make people say different things, how to do that kinda stuff. but anyways this hack is awesome hope it all gets finished soon cant wait!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • hey do u kno wen this hack will be finished? i got the demo and im only 4 minutes into it and i like it already!o and could u send me like instructions for me to try making a rookie hack of a game? not a giant tough thing just simple instructions like how to move stuff, make people say different things, how to do that kinda stuff. but anyways this hack is awesome hope it all gets finished soon cant wait!
    1. No, there is no specific time. Obviously, because a hack is done by doing many different things.
    So it is almost impossible to estimate a time of when one is finished.

2. A Hacks Showcase thread is not for asking general Emulation questions.
    Ask that in the Simple Questions Thread in the ROM Hacking subforum.

Anyway, Erick, keep up the awesome work. Hope for more updates.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Interesting screenshot, I wonder if we'll be battling Giratina right now or maybe not (but... better leave the surprise ;P)

Well, keep it up, Twilite :)

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Oh exelent screen, wonderfull!!
    Can't wait to play it!!

Your hack is fantasticO, dale, see you later viejo!
    Ommmm

Hehehe, thanks a lot, actually Latios and Latias will be changed, I think, like zel told me it's a little bit early to show up all the legendaries. Thanks.

nice screen, It will work well with the thing I sent on msn :)

Thanks, dude, yes I'll show it up.

1. No, there is no specific time. Obviously, because a hack is done by doing many different things.
    So it is almost impossible to estimate a time of when one is finished.

2. A Hacks Showcase thread is not for asking general Emulation questions.
    Ask that in the Simple Questions Thread in the ROM Hacking subforum.

Anyway, Erick, keep up the awesome work. Hope for more updates.

Thanks for answering this rookie xD.
    And also thanks for the comments Russ.

Interesting screenshot, I wonder if we'll be battling Giratina right now or maybe not (but... better leave the surprise ;P)

Well, keep it up, Twilite :)

Precisly I wanted to show a screen, Giratina in his other form, it will be in the event, but I won't reveal the event, also the cave where the event occurs, there wil lbe a puzzle, very difficult puzzle, anyways, look:

Sorry about the quality, JPEG'ed, to prevent it from being stolen, and being overused.
    Sorry, you could use it when I release the beta.

Hope you like it ;)

P.S. I also updated the Storyline with a new improved story.

Bye

Alec_

Years
  • HMM WHEN I PLAY IT I GOT EQUALIL THEN THERES A HOLE I JUMPED AT IT AFTER FOR IT IM IN A POKE CENTER NOW THEN WHEN I GO OUT IM TRAPPED OMG THATS ONE OF YOUR BUGS!!!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • HMM WHEN I PLAY IT I GOT EQUALIL THEN THERES A HOLE I JUMPED AT IT AFTER FOR IT IM IN A POKE CENTER NOW THEN WHEN I GO OUT IM TRAPPED OMG THATS ONE OF YOUR BUGS!!!
    That glitch has most likely been fixed. Twilite Darkrai has made many changes since the last release. That is also because the DEMO 1 is quite old.

Oh, and Erick, nice new screenshot! Although, I think that the Giratina Origin Form thing is going to be overused ever since the preview of Pokémon Platinum and the sprites release. We'll see how it will turn out, anyway.

Good luck, Erick!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah tell you the truth my hack will have it! Cause origin form giratina is the bomb and every hack should have it.Seriously though this is looking good. And what I really wanna see is the back-sprite. Who ever makes one first will be in my book the one who is really cool. No though in my book I have hacks with labels but your along with some others is just labelled SPECIAL. So in all my talking all and all good luck!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Why does not this hack work on my PSP? Other hacks works just fine.

OK. Look.
    In the gpSP app folder in the PSP's GAME folder contains a file called game_config.txt. In order to save, the following entry needs to be appended at the end of this text file:

# Pokemon: Pokémon Zephyr
    game_name = PKMN ZEPHYR
    game_code = ALIZ
    vender_code = 01
    idle_loop_eliminate_target = 080008c6
    flash_rom_type = 128KB

See you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    OK. Look.
    In the gpSP app folder in the PSP's GAME folder contains a file called game_config.txt. In order to save, the following entry needs to be appended at the end of this text file:

# Pokemon: Pokémon Zephyr
    game_name = PKMN ZEPHYR
    game_code = ALIZ
    vender_code = 01
    flash_rom_type = 128KB

See you.

It´s not working.
    When i start the games the screnn turns white.
    What shall i do?
    And i don´t want to play it on PC

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Try this:

# Pokemon: pokemon red version
    game_name = PKMN ZEPHYR
    game_code = ALIZ
    vender_code = 01
    flash_rom_type = 128KB

dude120

Rom hacker in training
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    Hehehe, thanks a lot, actually Latios and Latias will be changed, I think, like zel told me it's a little bit early to show up all the legendaries. Thanks.

Thanks, dude, yes I'll show it up.

Thanks for answering this rookie xD.
    And also thanks for the comments Russ.

Precisly I wanted to show a screen, Giratina in his other form, it will be in the event, but I won't reveal the event, also the cave where the event occurs, there wil lbe a puzzle, very difficult puzzle, anyways, look:

Sorry about the quality, JPEG'ed, to prevent it from being stolen, and being overused.
    Sorry, you could use it when I release the beta.

Hope you like it ;)

P.S. I also updated the Storyline with a new improved story.

Bye
    Very cool. That is what Giratina will supposedly look like in the Platinum game right?
    Hope to see a beta soon, the screenshots look great.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    ive played tyhis hack and the graphics are awesome. the only thing was that something must've happened and i couldn't progress in the game. but from what ive played, its great

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back