• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéStory Time - Just add five words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Lopunny was a beauty pageant well known for her amazing dance routine, demonstrating her perfect ballet techniques. She found herself participating in, and consequently winning these contests. Thanks to her, Kabutops learnt to dance so his quest ended here. But she had one big rival, Haxorus. His Dragon Dance techniques could impress even the steel pro dancer, Aron, who once won the Metal Sound Competition and danced in front of Zygarde himself. Lopunny of course challenged him in a break-dancing contest, using Dizzy Punch to confuse. Aron now danced like a Skarmory with no good moves and two left feet. "Why couldn't I invent this myself?" said Skarmory. Then Haxorus came, crashing through the jungle as he had drank far too much Berry Juice, causing him to be a bit dizzy. Aron bumped into Haxorus, only to get knocked away itself from the stage. The jury decided to disqualify Aron, giving Haxorus the first prize and a cookie to make him the Lord of the Dance. "Haxorus knows the Drunken Style, which is popular in nightclubs and because we're in one let's boogie!" They spun around. Lopunny looked disappointed; she did her best, but it was not enough to impress the random Sandshrew in the background. "Come with me!" Lopunny suddenly yelled as the Sandshrew died. She cried so hard, a mountain collapsed a few miles out of town. She then searched for a false prophet, known for the 'Bloody Sunday'. She first looked for a cookie as she was hungry but all she could find was a rotten Hondew Berry which gave her the runs; she ran to Zygarde for help. Zygarde mulled over her problem, but couldn't think without dancers so he used Dragon Dance, which attracted a horde of Magikarps that kept splashing, so mud splashed around everywhere and Haxorus and Lopunny got mad and left the place to consider a new career path and started a restaurant together. "Let's make Pokéblocks together, ok?" said Lopunny, before a giant egg dropped out of the ocean floating above them. The tiny mushrooms they ate before began to intensify, creating a false reality. "Wake up!", cried Zygarde, causing them to snap out of it. However, there was a beautiful voice singing to them, which they tried to ignore. The voice belonged to the music goddess, Meloetta! Her charm combined with mushrooms caused her to get high, her voice turning weird, causing everyone to fall asleep. Tomorrow, everyone'll die of madness if they let her go outside, but they made a stupid mistake and forgot to wear pants, which are vital for them since apparently Pokémon wear them to achieve invincibility. Unfortunately, the pants had puke on them, so no one could wear them, at least in public. Meloetta died the next day. "Hi!" said ghost Sandshrew, waving. He seemed to be looking for someone to talk to about his missing pants. Meloetta was still very dead so she said nothing. Sandshrew left everyone alone, because it had found peace by hearing Meloetta sing. His pants suddenly appeared.

~ The End~

I feel like Revise was right and this is probably a good spot to end on - what do you guys reckon? I'll put "the end" here for now but if someone wants to continue it feel free, otherwise start a new story in your next post. :D

Years
    Thanks Squirrel, I was about to do the same. Guys, can we please try to make one nice story now? lol
    I mean, there should be a healthy balance between fun and random, and thoughtful and modest.

New story time!

Title:

The Chase

It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochynea was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter...

Guys, I imagine this to be an inspirational story of Poochyena finding its pack or human family or chasing some other form of happiness/satisfaction/motivation something. If you now bring Zekrom and kill the entire city and whatnot Im quitting this game lmao.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Guys, can we please try to make one nice story now? lol
    I mean, there should be a healthy balance between fun and random, and thoughtful and modest.
    Guys, I imagine this to be an inspirational story of Poochyena finding its pack or human family or chasing some other form of happiness/satisfaction/motivation something. If you now bring Zekrom and kill the entire city and whatnot Im quitting this game lmao.
    I think this is a good idea to follow for the story - we've not had a story so far that hasn't become completely ridiculous and I've spoken to a few regulars of the thread who would prefer we try a proper story, so for now let's see where this one goes and try not to make it too silly. Then next time we can have the story of the dancing Zekrom who can't stop destroying cities and replacing them with disco balls. :D

It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochynea was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned...

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochynea was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there...

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered...

Years
    I think this is a good idea to follow for the story - we've not had a story so far that hasn't become completely ridiculous and I've spoken to a few regulars of the thread who would prefer we try a proper story, so for now let's see where this one goes and try not to make it too silly. Then next time we can have the story of the dancing Zekrom who can't stop destroying cities and replacing them with disco balls. :D
    [/B]

Great idea lol. You guys really like dancing Pokemon dont you lol.

It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone...

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they...

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He...

Yes, he's a guy.

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of

Tip: If you want guys, you can take a look at Lilycove and see what you can include in the story.

I imagined it the tree he was under is the one right next to Pokecenter. Its not that important though.

PokéStory Time - Just add five words!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a...

I think this particular story has potential to be proper, but I'm sure you all know why Twitch Plays Pokémon was one giant clusterscrew. xD

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and...

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and then Zekrom destroyed everything ever head towards him. Poochyena was...

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up...

Meadow

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in...

If Sandshrew ever becomes a character, please don't kill him... unless he dies a heroic death. xD

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him...

Dont worry, we all agreed whether you want to or not :) that this is going to be a proper story, and the next one will be the weird one, and Im sure we'll all follow that agreement and those who won't follow this can expect all the wraith directed towards them cos NO ONE messes with mah Poochyenas!!
    Tehee

Meadow

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put...

Oh no, I'm not worried about Poochyena, as he seems like a solid character so far. I am, however, worried about any character who goes by the name of Sandshrew. xD

Years
    "Its not like Im going anywhere on this rain all tired and exhausted, you serious?"
    lol

It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up...

Meadow

Years
    It was a rainy night, in the Lilycove City, and Poochyena was running towards the big tree trying to get shelter from the rain. Feeling abandoned and sad it sat there, waiting for the rain to die down as he whimpered. "Why was I left alone in this place? Do they even know I'm here?" He sat until he saw a Nurse Joy walking out of the Pokémon Center, holding a nasty looking injection syringe and head towards him. Poochyena was too tired to stand up, so he desperately cowered in fear. Nurse ran towards him telling him to stay put. She gently picked him up and took him inside the...

"Its not like Im going anywhere on this rain all tired and exhausted, you serious?"
    lol
    That logic sounds just like the anime, haha. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back