• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Uprising [EPILOGUE]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    ^ Arx jumped on the banwagon straight away.

Eh two people are being banned anyway, it'll be a shame to leave here though since I imagine you guys still think I'm lying :P.

Years

He was very quick to jump to his vote and seems kind of suss, perhaps indicating some sort of knowledge. It's a bit of a stretch but his death and subsequent role reveal might indicate whether or not we should trust Lost or Mana and could lesson the risk of us losing our investigative role.

Years
    Since I'm late, I guess it won't exactly matter who I vote for anymore since Mana and Lost are probably gonna be getting the ban hammer. But I'll vote to

[Ban] Lost Heart

Mainly because Mana seems POed as heck.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    He was very quick to jump to his vote and seems kind of suss, perhaps indicating some sort of knowledge. It's a bit of a stretch but his death and subsequent role reveal might indicate whether or not we should trust Lost or Mana and could lesson the risk of us losing our investigative role.
    Ok, he was kind of quick with his vote I guess, but I don't think that really means much. The same can be said about a number of votes on both the Mana and Lost Heart wagons. By no means am I saying he's not suspicious. I'm just confused about how his role/alignment would indicate anything about Lost or Mana. Unless you're trying to say that both he and Lost are trying to set something up in order to get Mana banned, but I feel like that's way too much of a stretch. (If I'm misunderstanding though, I'm afraid you'll have to elaborate more). If you think Arx is possibly Lerroux/part of Lerroux's group/other third party role, then I don't know...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Did no one notice this?

Mods are under klippy's rule, why is this a best case scenario?

No. No they aren't.

The New Mods - Basic minions of Todoroki. Many of the Underground regulars joined up with Todoroki to save themselves from getting banned and now exist solely as minions of the nooby bugger.

Years
    Ok, he was kind of quick with his vote I guess, but I don't think that really means much. The same can be said about a number of votes on both the Mana and Lost Heart wagons. By no means am I saying he's not suspicious. I'm just confused about how his role/alignment would indicate anything about Lost or Mana. Unless you're trying to say that both he and Lost are trying to set something up in order to get Mana banned, but I feel like that's way too much of a stretch. (If I'm misunderstanding though, I'm afraid you'll have to elaborate more). If you think Arx is possibly Lerroux/part of Lerroux's group/other third party role, then I don't know...

Possible Lerroux shenanigans is exactly what I was suggesting xD

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    [BAN] Mana

Not sure which course is the best way to go but I think banning Mana is the safer route.

Then again, at this point both Mana and Lost Heart are gonna get banned. Worst case scenario being Lost Heart as the real Klippy. :T

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Possible Lerroux shenanigans is exactly what I was suggesting xD
    Ok I see now haha. But still, if he was Lerroux, there's still not really any relation to Lost or Mana (because if Lost is Klippy and Mana is part of Todoroki's army like Lost claims, then they would all be different factions). There's one other scenario I can think of regarding Lost Heart but I kind of doubt (and hope) that it's not the case.

---
    Also on another note, I put together the current votes. Strikethrough means a vote change.

Mana: 12 (Lost Heart, Arx, Twiggy, Alli, eros, Charlie Brown, Fantome, Mana, Ninja Aiden, Netto Azure, Superjolt, Candy)
    Lost Heart: 10 (Mana, Bacteriophage, Detox, Ash, Bidoof FTW, gio7sm, Universe, Christos, Absol, JohnnyMustang, Fun Size, Nimsy)
    Arx: 3 (Kiyoshi, gimmepie, Bardothren)
    Charlie Brown: 1 (Seth Rollins)
    Fantome: 1 (Sonata)
    Nakuzami: 0 (Ullion)

I was kind of surprised at how close Mana and Lost were in votes... A few votes on the Lost wagon jump out as kind of odd to me (particularly the Universe -> Christos -> Absol order) which kind of makes me think there's Lerroux's group/other third party scum on it hoping to get rid of Lost and the potential threat of the detective role. I don't think Christos is scum, so that leaves the other two, but then the rest of the votes at the end of the Lost wagon are kind of weird too so idk.

Nakuzami

Years
    Speaking of which, I still need to vote

Ban that damn peasant killing wight Candy

I'd rather not jump on the Lost/Mana bandwagons, and at this point both are going to be banned anyways, so I'm throwing a random vote out there

the salt levels should tell you why

Nakuzami

Years
    Think of your death banning as a noble sacrifice.

Besides, we can always unban you if you're telling the truth : )

oh my goodness, no we can't

I don't think people understand what's going on.

Once we ban both Lost Heart and Mana, their roles will not be revealed until they're permabanned, and we can only unban one of them, so we have to base everything off of their ban appeals. Basically, this means that we won't know the truth until it's too late.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Not sure why people are relying on "unbanning" as a cushion for bad decisions. Pretty ignorant way of playing.

Back