• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Amie

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    What if Amie is accessible only by Secret bases? I think it's still cool since there isnt much to do in the secret bases back in RSE.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    What if Amie is accessible only by Secret bases? I think it's still cool since there isnt much to do in the secret bases back in RSE.
    I wouldn't like that. Since at this point you cannot fly to your secret base, and depending where you put yours, you may have to trek just to play with your Pokémon.

Now if they allow you to fly to your base, then I'd be all for it. I just play with my Pokémon fairly often and don't want to have to go back and forth just to play with them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I imagine it will be the pokenav with amie added onto it. I just hope they make better games for amie because they got super boring fast and when you're trying to get a team of six Pokemon to five hearts each and you have to play the same games over and over you start to lose your mind.

Years
    As plenty of people have said, Amie was one of the best features in XY, so I'd be really disappointed if it didn't return! I can definitely see either being a slot on the PokeNav (which will be available on the bottom screen), or for it to be on the bottom screen along with the PSS and Super Training. (In both cases, the menu options will be clickable at the bottom like before.) It'd also be cool if they added more to it, such as an extra minigame or two (three were too few, imo ;;) or completely new minigames. It'd also be nice if they fixed the Making Faces feature so the camera can pick up facial expressions more accurately.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I wouldn't like that. Since at this point you cannot fly to your secret base, and depending where you put yours, you may have to trek just to play with your Pokémon.

Now if they allow you to fly to your base, then I'd be all for it. I just play with my Pokémon fairly often and don't want to have to go back and forth just to play with them.

What if they added some sort of Teleport Machine that can lead to your secret base? Or maybe some special Marker for your secret base? I agree it would be a trek if you made your secret base so secretive haha xD

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    This is one of the best things in X&Y. All of the pokemon look so adorable.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    I'll have to admit that I barely touched the Poke Amie feature. I tried it for a couple of mins then never really used it again.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Pokemon Amie

You can see 2 Amie screenshots on the page left to the featured page. So Pokémon Amie is confirmed.
    Yay, I guess.

Years
    With the new leaks today, Pokemon Amie is confirmed to make a return, which is fine by me. The feature didn't majorly impact the games, nor did it barely have any competence at all, so I think it's no big deal that it's coming back for Hoenn. Will be interesting to see if they decide to tie contest stats to Amie.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    With the new leaks today, Pokemon Amie is confirmed to make a return, which is fine by me. The feature didn't majorly impact the games, nor did it barely have any competence at all, so I think it's no big deal that it's coming back for Hoenn. Will be interesting to see if they decide to tie contest stats to Amie.

That would help give them more of a relevance outside in game battles and evolving Sylveon. Btw this means that ORAS are the first remakes to have the methods for the eeveelutions introduced after it's original Generation, well at least thus far with Sylveon, now to see if the Ice and Moss rocks are in the games :3.

Years
    I'm really happy Pokemon Amie got retained, it was one of my fave things about X & Y so yeah definitely gonna be using the feature a lot during my run so I can create the perfect bond with my Pokemon. The costumes Pikachu is wearing are looking interesting, maybe it might be a feature to do with the Contests or something.

Years
    I can see affection play a part in contests, maybe. That, or if the customizable Pokemon thing applies to all Pokemon and not just Pikachu, that may snag them bonus points in the first round o: Also, maybe you can feed Pokemon Pokeblocks on Amie in addition to Pokepuffs?

Anyway, I'm very happy Amie's made a return, and am even more excited for what's to come <3

Years
    I thought about Pokeblocks replacing Pokepuffs, but then I felt that would've been strange. It'd mean Pokeblocks would be available as gifts from other Pokemon or from games; that'd make berry blending pointless, and as that was a fun minigame, I have a feeling it wouldn't replace them.

Years
    I thought about Pokeblocks replacing Pokepuffs, but then I felt that would've been strange. It'd mean Pokeblocks would be available as gifts from other Pokemon or from games; that'd make berry blending pointless, and as that was a fun minigame, I have a feeling it wouldn't replace them.

That's true. I want the berry blender to return too. I hope they add new stuff to it too.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    So Poke Amie is indeed coming back, and not only that, assuming Pikachu isn't the only Pokémon to dress up, we'll probably get some hilarious images of cool-looking Pokémon wearing girly dresses in 3D.

Years
    So Poke Amie is indeed coming back, and not only that, assuming Pikachu isn't the only Pokémon to dress up, we'll probably get some hilarious images of cool-looking Pokémon wearing girly dresses in 3D.
    Those Pikachu's have heart shaped tails so I maybe we'll be seeing the cool looking female Pokémon with the dresses while the guys may wear something else that's cutesy and beautiful yet not a dress.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    We don't know if Pikachu is related to Amie at all, in fact, Serebii says that the Pikachus "appear to be related to contests." I think it would be cooler to be able to dress our Pokemon up in Amie, though. It makes more sense. Or maybe you can dress them up in Amie and have the clothes show up in contests?

Back