• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Brick Bronze Reborn [Beta 0.1.1]

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Jan 31, 2021
How do you download it on mac? Is there a way yet and are you planning on it if not added yet?

Years
Ok... since I get this a lot... I might as well... we are currently finished updating to essentials v18.1, changing the Pokemon Summary UI, Pokemon Party UI, Pokedex UI, changes to some map layout, added the Lagoona Lake and UMV functionality. All it's left are the battle system which will temporarily be 2d battlers (and maybe some missing battle backs) until EBDX arrives, Route 7, the fossil reviver, and the fossilized egg functionality.

what about the stuff after the 8th gym..what are you planning?

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Sep 26, 2021
I have a question! Are you going to add in things like Ash-Greninja, Zelda Honedge, Crystal Onix, and Christmas Sceptile? I'm specifically asking about these Pokémon because I want to recreate my team from brick bronze.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen May 27, 2023
I have a question! Are you going to add in things like Ash-Greninja, Zelda Honedge, Crystal Onix, and Christmas Sceptile? I'm specifically asking about these Pokémon because I want to recreate my team from brick bronze.

wdk about the sprites but maybe they'll add them

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 17, 2021
Hey, I was wondering if I can download the game and get started on playing it. If i can, how do I do so?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Uh for some reason I can't access the website or the discord invite. Is there any way I can still download this game?

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
Years
Hey One question do you have permission before making the game same as the original one?

Well... not exactly considering how hard it is to get lando start talking and brad already has a crisis on the roblox community with those straight copies of the original PBB. Oh and also, I dont intend to make everything exactly the same considering.

1. There are some things that can't be done with RPGXP such as in game text messages
2. I honestly favourite the alternate universe concept. But of course the main plot of the game still remains. Just a few minor details changed or even added in.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 23, 2021
The game is amazing! is the shiny chance still 1/16 or is it 1/4096 now?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 23, 2021
I have one more question.. Can you go into full screen or no? If so then how? Thanks

Back