• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Bronze 2 (COMPLETE)

Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    The first NPC in the underground after the first gym town only recites "object event" in her textbox

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • I've been following this hack when I came back to pokecommunity in early 2018 and I'm glad to see this work of art finally released. I hope you settle down and take a vacation for as ever long as it should be. I honestly was following this hack the minute I got back on pokecommunity but throughout all the dev hell im glad it's finally finished. Thanks for all your great work in the hacking community freako

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2020
    I've been following this hack when I came back to pokecommunity in early 2018 and I'm glad to see this work of art finally released. I hope you settle down and take a vacation for as ever long as it should be. I honestly was following this hack the minute I got back on pokecommunity but throughout all the dev hell im glad it's finally finished. Thanks for all your great work in the hacking community freako

Thanks!
    I'll let the bug reports build up to patch at once at a later time, but if there's anything game breaking I'll fix those as soon as I can.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Ooop! I think I found a bug with the day/night feature, not sure how this could happen but it did. I just picked up my game again to play and it was Thursday night (as I try to keep the game close to real time usually) but when I picked up just now it still says its thursday night at the menue even though its just after 12 AM here in the united states. Even wierder is once I open the game, it shows its broad daylight, and the clock says its 12 PM even though the save file shows 12 AM. It should be Friday morning at 12:12 AM right now in game.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • This is pretty good so far, going through it has been some of the best fun I've had. Simple but fun.

Spoiler:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Has anyone else been able to find/catch an Abra? I've spent over an hour on route 6 hoping to encounter one but I haven't at all. All k keel running into are Mareep, Doduos, Jiggypluffs and Gligar even though the Pokédex says that Abra is on route 6. Is there a specific time or is it an all day Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen today
    im in hardroot and opened the underground passage to mauvewood(?), i stopped playing for a bit and now i forget what to do. pls help

not entirely sure if this giant roadblock has something to do with it https://i.imgur.com/YzhzIkV.png

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hmm, I dunno if you have the answer to this or not but is there a means to teach any gen 1 TM moves in place? I wanted to ask on account of the fact since the logistics of trying to use the time capsule is obviously not feasible given this is a rom hack first off but from a gameplay perspective it'd be helpful to know if moves such as body slam or mega kick which were TM moves in gen 1 can be learned by a special tutor or some other method in this game.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen today
    Congrats on the release dude, I remember back when I was following progress for Bronze 1 some years ago. You come such a long way since then.

EDIT - Found and caught a Shiny female Nidoran on the very first route straight after the rival battle, god damn man

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I cant seem to find psyduck in the relevant places according to the pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2024
    Has anyone else been able to find/catch an Abra? I've spent over an hour on route 6 hoping to encounter one but I haven't at all. All k keel running into are Mareep, Doduos, Jiggypluffs and Gligar even though the Pokédex says that Abra is on route 6. Is there a specific time or is it an all day Pokemon?
    Haven't properly looked for it but you can buy it for 100 coins at the Game Corner.

I cant seem to find psyduck in the relevant places according to the pokedex.
    It's a night encounter.

Back