• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Clover Green & Purple Mind

Should I Still Make Pokemon Mind?

• Yes Kebbles, You Should!

Votes: 116 78.4%
  • Nah Kebbles, I Don't Think So!

Votes: 32 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
  • Cool starters! I like those better! I'm so picking budew now.
    Roserade is so cool (i've never played D/P, and i've always wanted to have a roserade)

Yeah, patted only works for R/S
    I hate all those tools, the only one for FR/LG is PET, and that is for trainers, not pokemon.

When I played emerald I had a super strong Roserade, only problem was my Budew didn't evolve intill level 33 lol.
    So i'll be piking Budew, but makin him evolve at level 16 lol.

Actually...
    Patted does work for FR/LG just the pokemon names are like this "236yc gdwd{2323]" but there in pokedex order, but for pokemon like spheal there hard to find lol.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • yeah, and the game gets glitchy if you do certain things, and it sometimes closes on you (well that happened to me =X)

Yeah, make budew evolve at 16 to roselia, but don't make roserade 36! Make it like 32 or something, those last few levels are always hard...32 will make me happy too! lol

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • yeah, and the game gets glitchy if you do certain things, and it sometimes closes on you (well that happened to me =X)

Yeah, make budew evolve at 16 to roselia, but don't make roserade 36! Make it like 32 or something, those last few levels are always hard...32 will make me happy too! lol

lol yeah true, oh well hopefully the new program comes out soon.
    Yeah i agree 36 is abit to much, and i'll do it to make you happy haha.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • I love the game, mind if I donate a bANNER?

Pokemon Clover Green & Purple Mind

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Yeah I really like the colours aswell.

Anyway people Im really looking for a scripter who has the same time zone thingy as me.
    Im australian.
    So anyone who fits that then just tell me.​

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    I could help with the scripts, I'm in NZ so it's pretty close.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Thanks everyone XD
    Yes once the scripting is done and the trainers are edited the pre-beta will be released.
    I really want to get a pre-beta out because I know i've just been all talk so far.
    So the pre-beta (Version 1) will only go up to the harbour, you won't be able to get into the ferry.
    But Pre-Beta (Version 2) will go up past Vermilion City.
    And it will prob be released not long after Version 1.​

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • UPDATE:
    Well all the text and little scripts are done for the first town (Thornight Town).
    There only 2 more scripts for that town and then I'll start the harbour, which is easy.
    The 2 scripts are just the New Prof. Script & The "Can't Leave Town Without A Pokemon" Script.
    Everything is going smoothly so far.

sparcloud

My game: Pokemon L Version
    Years
  • i can help with some scripting if you still need help i live in queensland so
    i'm one hour behind you!

(could i be a trainer with a umbreon and maybe a quilava)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back