• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Community Diminishing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
  • 22sa said:
    lol:P

That's a good idea Haruka. :P

x_x;;;
    Make a schedule. Use every bits of time.

Never do your free time before work, then you won't feel good and you will worry about the work.

Don't rush... You have enough time to do what you want at the end.

Years
  • I only go to PC during the weekends. That doesn't mean I'm a bad teenager. ^^

But someday... maybe I'm going to leave ... that's going to be 65 435 years from now ^^;;

Years
  • Haruka said:

Never do your free time before work, then you won't feel good and you will worry about the work.

Well it's not that easy...ever since I went on PC even though I did my homework before PC it still *****ed my life up. Whenever my friends called me I would say I'm busy and I'll return the call even though I never did.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Haruka said:

Usually after I sign off PC, I'm tired and my mind is full of PC lol :P

PokeTrainerCarol

I really got nothing to say...all of us will get sick or leave PC one day for good.
    The purpose of this isn't to get obssesed and make PC one of your main priorities lol, it's just like a way to have some 'fun' and it shouldn't affect your life too much.
    But in anyway...ALL of us will leave and forget PC one day, and eventually it'll die or get new members as old ones pass along.

So what if the community is get smaller and boring? how do you know that a new member won't come tomorrow and start posting as much as 22sa? how do you know next week we'll get informed Kwesi died? huh? there's no way you ever will! if you think PC is getting boring then it's up to you what ya gonna think and do.

22sa

Years
  • PokeTrainerCarol said:
    I really got nothing to say...all of us will get sick or leave PC one day for good.
    The purpose of this isn't to get obssesed and make PC one of your main priorities lol, it's just like a way to have some 'fun' and it shouldn't affect your life too much.
    But in anyway...ALL of us will leave and forget PC one day, and eventually it'll die or get new members as old ones pass along.

So what if the community is get smaller and boring? how do you know that a new member won't come tomorrow and start posting as much as 22sa? how do you know next week we'll get informed Kwesi died? huh? there's no way you ever will! if you think PC is getting boring then it's up to you what ya gonna think and do.
    For example frostweaver lol :P

22sa

Years
  • Haruka said:
    Frosty will come back when his computer gets fixed or he gets a another computer...

:D
    He's sooo better off with a new computer! New computers look cheap :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • who got the PM i sent to everyone?

anyways , what if my computer broke? what would you guys do with out me?

22sa

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    who got the PM i sent to everyone?

anyways , what if my computer broke? what would you guys do with out me?
    Well we'd miss you and feel sorry for you if we even find out lol :P

Yah I got the PM.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I didn't get a PM. =/

I don't think it's bad, I encourage anyone who has the time to stick with us, even if you feel it's a bad time. It's endured for a year, and it will only get better if we stick with it you know. Abandoning it won't boost its popularity. This is kind of bad timing for me as I've been gone the last two days, but I'm back now so...

22sa

Years
  • Kairi said:
    I didn't get a PM. =/

I don't think it's bad, I encourage anyone who has the time to stick with us, even if you feel it's a bad time. It's endured for a year, and it will only get better if we stick with it you know. Abandoning it won't boost its popularity. This is kind of bad timing for me as I've been gone the last two days, but I'm back now so...
    lol welcome back Kairi, Dizzy was sending invitations advertising his new forum. x_x;;

Dolores Umbridge

Hogwart's High Inquisitor
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2003
    WELLLLLLLL! PC is losing members because theres not enough rules!

Since that happen, Time for me to give out dention... Dention 22sa for getting the invintation!

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Ban Umbridge!

Lets give Her Detention , * UMBRIDGE PLEASE REPORT TO ROOM 3-212 in Tan house , Thank you. *

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • Down with Umbridge!!! *chants*

Heh... playing on the internet and watching tv is the only things I do when I'm not eating, sleeping, riding my bike (rarely), talking to pals on telephone (even more rarely), studying at school and doing homework. There- thats what I do. I actually spend 70% of a day on the net or watching tv... 20% school and homework... and 5% of my bike and my pals... and 5% for eating... sleeping...
    So you see... I don't have many real-life friends so you guys are all I have. It'll be bad if all the popular guys leave...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back