• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cruelty!

Years
  • I am sometimes amazed by the intellect of the Pokemon fans.Seriously,do you think that by destroying a Pokewalker your coolness level will rise and you will become more popular on the internet?By acting like a little kid with a sugar overdose you won't spark a serious thread.

This isn't hatred,this is stupidity at its best.

As for the topic,I actually think that all generations had a number of bad Pokemon designs.Yes,even generation II.While generation III had a bigger number of failed designs,this largely depended on the period the people entered the Pokemon fandom.A player who first played R/S/E will like those Pokemon more than a player who started during R/B/Y/G or G/S/C.

Overall,there is no worst Pokemon design,as you can't really make an order.Beauty is a factor,but so is opinion.

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
  • Anyone else share this hatred for the third generation? 4th isn't so bad, but third generation just doesn't fit in. I mean, Zigzagoon. Poochyena. You know what I mean?

First gen sucked just as hard , volotrb was a pokeball with eyes. Marmar was a duck on fire with a butt on it's face. Mr.mime creepy clown person.

I don't hate any gen but i know all gens have good pokemon and not so good pokemon.

3rd gen had milotic </3

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Is that meant to be funny?
    Some guy breaking his pokewalker?
    hahahahahahaha
    3rd gen isn't too bad, tbh Groundon is one of the best 3rd gen IMO.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • Pfffft, I don't need that to gain popularity. It was for pure fun. I'm known for my game, Mewtwo Strikes Back.

And as for the third gen designs... I dunno, it seemed like all the Pokemon were based on shapes. They were geometric. Zigzagoon was a bunch of squiggles. And Luvdisc? :/

(P.S. it wasn't sugar. It's Calico Jack, 40%.)

Years
  • New? Pfft, I know for a fact that my friends and me like the 3rd and 4th better than teh 1st and 2nd. Absol made me love Pokemon again.

Gyarados is cool, but Salamence and Garchomp and Flygon are true love. Dragonite is still awesome, but Latios took his spot.

Also, stupid people, lol.

And old fans of Pokemon like myself like the old days of Pokemon, but the new ones are cool too.

Takoto

Illustrator
    Years
  • Meh, I have to say I really liked the third gen. Fourth gen was the worst in my opinion.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • So, I had one of those Pokemon Walkers. I put my Groudon on it.

Too bad for Groudon, I don't like third generation Pokemon. :D

Anyone else share this hatred for the third generation? 4th isn't so bad, but third generation just doesn't fit in. I mean, Zigzagoon. Poochyena. You know what I mean?
    [FONT=&quot]You are my least favorite person, I love gen 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/FONT] And Zizagoon is 3 gen's bidoof ( I like bidoof and zizagoon don't know why lot's of people hate them)

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • And as for the third gen designs... I dunno, it seemed like all the Pokemon were based on shapes. They were geometric. Zigzagoon was a bunch of squiggles. And Luvdisc? :/
    ...geometric? waaat? the 1st gen was the most geometric of them all! yay voltorb, electrode, golem, geodude, graveller, medapod, staryu, starmie, porygon... do u know ur 1st gen?
    i hav to give u that, luvdisc should not exist. but how can u say u hate zigzagoon! imo zigzagoon beats the **** through ratata. he's eyes are so cuuute. XD its an opinion thing but i rly cant see zigzagoon as a scribble. if thats wat ur scribbles look like, then u hav awesome scribbles.
    ...but it's third gen, so I don't like it. :D
    this is probably the most stupid thing ive ever read thats got to do with pokemon. u dont like a certain pokemon, coz its in a particular generation. waaaat? so if charizard for some reason was post-pond to 3rd gen, u wouldnt like? smart man!
    Overall,there is no worst Pokemon design,as you can't really make an order.Beauty is a factor,but so is opinion.
    couldnt hav put it better myself (coz i fail at english haha!). u cant rly judge a pokemon by they're gen but i guess some people want to do it that way. ive been following pokemon since it first aired here in australia, but i dont particularly like the 1st gen and probably wouldnt hav one of them in my party, just coz there isnt anything that stands out.
    unlike u, i can hav fun with things without destroying them.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • That video wasn't funny, but.
    Okay.

But the 3rd generation was my least favorite, I agree there... To me, nothing beats the second. No matter what.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • I actually like the 3rd gen best, all the others I like equal, the reason I like third gen Pokemon the best is cause they look exotic and particularly unique in their own way, also, 3rd gen gave birth to my favourite Pokemon.....ABSOL.

Back