• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon General Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meinfoo

Spelling error? Spelling win!
Years

• It's a lot of effort to learn. There were plenty of times that he was really frustrated in the 2-3 days of trial and error (all the guides are frustratingly just vague enough to make you mess up a ton), but once you know how to do it, it's easy to replicate for anything you want. He already has 3 abused Pokemon in the same time it took him to just do one to begin with. I would link you to the instructions on it but they're on Smogon and Smogon is down :/

Really? I found the steps mostly straightforward. The main problem for me is that I just didn't believe it would work. It seemed like a big time waste and I just couldn't wrap my head around at the time that my computer could predict what my DS was going to do.

Also finding your secret ID is tricky. I managed to do it with 4 chained shinx that I caught earlier.

On my first try I hatched a shiny Bidoof. I have made a few more "legit" shinies since then but they aren't that exciting. I still do it from time to time on Platinum (it seems the easiest on that game.)

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I'm the only person I know that doesn't know how to RNG abuse.

I feel totally ashamed of myself right now. u_u; I've always wanted to RNG abuse something, like a shiny, or a Pokemon with good IVs or something, but didn't have enough motivation to do so, and thought RNGing was a lot of effort and whatnot. ;__;

Nah I don't know how and don't plan on taking the time to learn atm.

SonicTH

Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    Guys,help me again please( Maybe it will be interesting for you too...
    Who once in each row?And why?
    1)Flaaffy, Raichu, Pichu, Lanturn, Luxio (maybe Lanturn-El/WATER type? Hm...)
    2)Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Deoxys, Shaymin
    3)Gyarados, Articuno, Torterra, Charmeleon, Charizard
    4)Nuzleaf, Pansear, Seadra, Murkrow, Pikachu?
    Thank you!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Guys,help me again please( Maybe it will be interesting for you too...
    Who once in each row?And why?
    1)Flaaffy, Raichu, Pichu, Lanturn, Luxio (maybe Lanturn-El/WATER type? Hm...)
    2)Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Deoxys, Shaymin
    3)Gyarados, Articuno, Torterra, Charmeleon, Charizard
    4)Nuzleaf, Pansear, Seadra, Murkrow, Pikachu?
    Thank you!
    I don't really get what you mean by "Who once in each row?". :|

SonicTH

Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    I don't really get what you mean by "Who once in each row?". :|

Google translate,sorry(((((((
    Maybe "superfluous"?
    Russian and British values are VERY different... :(

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • IGN has a Top 100 Pokemon list, as voted by the fans. I'm ok with who is number 1 but I'm not ok with Pikachu at 48! 48! What do you guys think of the list? I voted on this at work several times, did you guys vote?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Didn't vote, but I could see why Pikachu is rated that low. I mean it's pretty over used :x

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • This does sound pretty interesting. I have seen this done on other forums. But they were in the format of anime character war were they have one character pitted against another showed videos featuring it. Maybe set it up like that. Or do a thread were all the pokemon are listed and set up rounds. First round for instance they pick 100 pokemon they want to advance, then the next 50, next 25, and so on until we get it down to the top one. Or just a simple tally system were you can only vote on say 5 then go from there.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I think that would fit in Pokemon Trivia, because it is just a bit of a forum game actually. :x

AustInsane

Breeder
    Years
  • I like the idea of a tournament bracket where you vote for the best but that would take forever. I'm looking at the top 100 list right now on IGN. There are a lot of the original 150 in there.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • The Klink line of course. I mean there is soooo much diversity between evolutions, it's just such a creatively designed pokemon and family. I like the Salamence line myself, first it is a little Dragon with a hard head, then it turns into a cocoon dragon, then it evolves into a super badass dragon.

Last edited:

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • The Klink line of course. I mean there is soooo much diversity between evolutions, it's just such a creatively designed pokemon and family. I like the Salamence line myself, first it is a little Dragon with a hard head, then it turns into a cocoon dragon, then it evolves into a super badass dragon.
    Yeah, I actually agree with that.

Either that, or the Larvitar line. xD

Last edited:

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Caught my first Shiny ever right at the beginning of a restarted game in Pearl. A nice shiny Shinx.

Damn proud :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Congrats on the shiny!

My fave evolution line is the Beldum line - it goes from this tiny little floating mechanical thing with a red eye to a huge four legged steel beast with an 'X' across its face just so you know it's not playing around.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Heh, looks really nice, right now I'm hatching for a shiny Zorua. :3

My first shiny was a Tangla in FG.

My favourite evolution line is probably, the Eevee one, other than that, probably the Ralts one.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Caught my first Shiny ever right at the beginning of a restarted game in Pearl. A nice shiny Shinx.

Damn proud :D

Aah, lucky. That's a pretty nice first shiny.

The only one I've ever run into was a shiny Caterpie in LeafGreen, and I couldn't catch it.

& Eevee is my favorite evo line. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back