• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
But you being the champion, there's already Gary.

Hehe... I was joking. I don't really want to be the champion... :)

Though I think I could put you in two places. One: Victory Road. Two: The special route where all the real people are.

This is fine. I can be Brendan if you want.

Thank you so much! I look forward to the day this hack will be finished.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
im playing this hack and it's great!
can i be a Pokemaniac with a Charizard, Magneton, and Golem, with the name Cloudstrife?
by the way, are you going to add the events where you get the Kanto starters?

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Hmm... I'd apply to be a Scripter, but it's time consuming and I'm busy with my own hack, plus 500 personal things like going to the Hospital to visit my mum and studying for my GCSE's.

So, I will be:

Trainer Editor.
Mapper for new areas.

If you want my map evidence, I'll send by PM, because they're screenshots of maps that Eeveon hasn't "touched up".

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hehe... I was joking. I don't really want to be the champion... :)

This is fine. I can be Brendan if you want.

Thank you so much! I look forward to the day this hack will be finished.

Yup! It won't be too long to that day

im playing this hack and it's great!
can i be a Pokemaniac with a Charizard, Magneton, and Golem, with the name Cloudstrife?
by the way, are you going to add the events where you get the Kanto starters?

Okay, I'll add you. And yes, there will be new events with the starters.

Hmm... I'd apply to be a Scripter, but it's time consuming and I'm busy with my own hack, plus 500 personal things like going to the Hospital to visit my mum and studying for my GCSE's.

So, I will be:

Trainer Editor.
Mapper for new areas.

If you want my map evidence, I'll send by PM, because they're screenshots of maps that Eeveon hasn't "touched up".

I think I can handle scripting now. (kind of) And everything else, I'll PM you if I need help.

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
Nice going on this hack. I always wanted to see a remake of Yellow for the advanced generation. Hope you can make this a good one! Put me down as a Pokemon Ranger with a Raichu lvl. 26, Poliwhirl lvl. 30, Arcanine lvl. 32, and a lvl 30 Graveler. Good luck with this hack!

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
I scanned through the first post, and I can be a mapper. Right now, I have a lot of free time. I own RPGXP, too!

PS: If you want to see my work, I'll PM it too you.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Wow, this looks really good. I'll definitely download the final version.

Just two things: One, the Oak sprite is really, really bad. You should definitely enhance it. Two, the Pikachu cry was pretty good.

Good work so far, well done.

Meadow

Years
Nice Cry! The one from the official Pokemon Games sounded like a muffled and gagged up Pikachu shouting random things...

Yeah. This cry is definetly better.

Wow, this looks really good. I'll definitely download the final version.

Just two things: One, the Oak sprite is really, really bad. You should definitely enhance it. Two, the Pikachu cry was pretty good.

Good work so far, well done.

Thanks. The Oak sprite will be perfect when I learn all of the pallets in Tile Molester.

Meadow

Years
1 question, how do you expect to put a .wav file in a sysytem that supports .s files, which are encoded .midi files? Answer me this.

I change cries using the program PokeCry. It comes with Elite Map and only supports .wav files.

I'm guessing you're getting this confused with some other hack.
Dragoon3 only has 55 posts. O.o

I think prince112 means 1000 views. Remember what I told Salamance09 on page 2?

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Can I be in the hack? I know it's a lot coming from someone you hardly know, but if you do decide to include me, could you make me: POKéMON TRAINER HARRY.

Here are my Pokémon from Pokémon Red:
Charizard
Mew
Pidgeotto
Raticate
(I fill up the two other slots fileld up with HM Slaves, so they don't really count as 'team' members)

And on Ruby:
Blaziken
Graveler
Gyarados
Kadabra
Pikachu

You can base my team of of those Pokémon. Could you make them all around level 50, please?:)

Meadow

Years
Can I be in the hack? I know it's a lot coming from someone you hardly know, but if you do decide to include me, could you make me: POKéMON TRAINER HARRY.

Here are my Pokémon from Pokémon Red:
Charizard
Mew
Pidgeotto
Raticate
(I fill up the two other slots fileld up with HM Slaves, so they don't really count as 'team' members)

And on Ruby:
Blaziken
Graveler
Gyarados
Kadabra
Pikachu

You can base my team of of those Pokémon. Could you make them all around level 50, please?:)

Okay...

hows the progress on the hack going,%. when the next beta coming out

The next release is coming out when I script the 3 starters. And so we both don't get banned, read this. It's from Hiroshi Sotomura's thread.

Do not ask for when the next release is.
It is quite annoying when a person asks, "When is this hack going to be finished?" or, "When is the next alpha/beta/gamma/etc." This can leave stress to (or a lack of response from) the hack author. Wait for the author to release a hack at his or her own pace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back