• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
He's probably completing the game, he even said on the Resolute thread that he will focus on Mega Power in the future. So, that means we'll have to wait a while(remember that the game has 2 storylines, that's a lot of scripting!)

that may not be true as he answers questions asked on resolute page but not on this page

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
This is a pretty cool hack! Question, though: Does the Ralts line learn any fairy type moves? Same question for the Marill line and the Mawile line. Without fairy type moves (and for Gardevoir/Altaria, without Pixilate), they seem a lot less exciting.

Years
This is a pretty cool hack! Question, though: Does the Ralts line learn any fairy type moves? Same question for the Marill line and the Mawile line. Without fairy type moves (and for Gardevoir/Altaria, without Pixilate), they seem a lot less exciting.

ralts' gardevoir side learns fairy type moves and also marill line learn fairy type moves and i am not sure about mawile because i have neither leveled up mawile nor seen any mawile use fairy type move against me and the special abilities like pixilate,aerialate,delta stream etc are not in this game which may be included for more fun

Sedkeon

Pokemon trainer
Years
Hi guys. I have download the us Pokemon emerald ROM and this patch and I put them both in same folder and I changed their names to Pokemon. But it still charging the official Pokemon emerald. I donno what I did wrong. Maybe I need an other Pokemon emerald ROM from here? But I don't find a link for it. I'm using my phone. Please help me

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hi guys. I have download the us Pokemon emerald ROM and this patch and I put them both in same folder and I changed their names to Pokemon. But it still charging the official Pokemon emerald. I donno what I did wrong. Maybe I need an other Pokemon emerald ROM from here? But I don't find a link for it. I'm using my phone. Please help me
You need a rom patcher, moving the files to the same folder won't change the game, you need to patch to patch the emerald rom

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 20, 2017
When I download the file it's a ups. How do I play it? Also this is my first time downloading the game btw

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 3, 2017
There is froslass in the game? I caught a Snorut and I wanna evolve it to Froslass... I need Dawn Stone to do that, right? If yes, where I can find it?

Back