• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon NeoRocket Thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I will add gible + evos. and maybe chimchar + evos.

Sorry, but i don't like chatot...i guess i don't get your Official Chatot Approves this Hack stamp...lol

This hack phails then xD

Just kidding, Gible evos will make up for it

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Itman234 those are nice sinnoh pokemon but i think starly has too light of a beak.
    And i would be a mapper for this but i don't have those tiles nor do i know how to send .map files let alone make them.
    Well good luck and i expectd the starter to be ghastly because of the banner.
    I bid you adieu...

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • This hack phails then xD

Just kidding, Gible evos will make up for it
    thanks, sorry about chatot, but gible will be in it, don't worry :)

Itman234 those are nice sinnoh pokemon but i think starly has too light of a beak.
    And i would be a mapper for this but i don't have those tiles nor do i know how to send .map files let alone make them.
    Well good luck and i expectd the starter to be ghastly because of the banner.
    I bid you adieu...
    You can be a mapper if you want...
    I just need some proof of your work, you can show me with any tiles.
    Yeah, the beak is a bit light, i will try to fix it.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Wow those D/P, Pokemon Rule!May I ask how you were able to leave their origonal colors?
    This hack is shaping up nicely!
    BOL!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well itman234 you should change the voices because you don't want a Arceus saying "bulbasaur!"
    Just an example.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Do you want some D/P Legendaries? I can suggest some: Areceus, Darkarai, Cresselia and Shaymin. If you don't like the D/P legendaries I suggested, you don't have to insert them in! That's your choice:)!

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Wow those D/P, Pokemon Rule!May I ask how you were able to leave their origonal colors?
    This hack is shaping up nicely!
    BOL!
    Thanks!!!
    Well, this is what happened before.
    driger369 originally gave me the sprites, but the pallete was set to Ruby.
    So then he changed it and made new ones, for FR. This way, the color would work. Thanks driger369!!!

Well itman234 you should change the voices because you don't want a Arceus saying "bulbasaur!"
    Just an example.
    Voices? Do you mean the cry? Well, why would I replace Bulbasaur, he's so cute lol. And does it really matter? Lol, i don't even play with the sound on!

Do you want some D/P Legendaries? I can suggest some: Areceus, Darkarai, Cresselia and Shaymin. If you don't like the D/P legendaries I suggested, you don't have to insert them in! That's your choice:)!
    Darkrai is definetly in, and so is Shaymin.
    Don't know about the rest.
    Looks nice man, keep it up. ;D Like the story too :]
    Thanks!

driger369

Fortitude Creed
    Years
  • On my friends laptop checking in. I'll start on Darkrai and Shaymin after I finish some of the other sprites I promised Itman. Tuesday you should see some more screen shots if Itman wants to post them. I make no promises but everything is looking good.

Woo I'm like a ninja! I just finished one more sprite set so he should be putting them in today. (My friend is trying to yank his laptop back.....No!!!!! I'm not done typing yet!!!!) Now I'm really gone....talk to everyone later.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yeah bulbasaur is cute but i just used that as an example.
    You are going to put d/p pokemon in the empty spaces instead of replacing others right?
    And i can be a mapper.
    I just need your palletes and you need to tell me how to make .map files.
    Here is the proof of my mapping skills.
    Pokemon NeoRocket Thieves
    I could do better with FR/LG.
    And those white stuff with yellow tips are supposed to be lightning rods which absorb the energy to light houses and other places.

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Well Itman asked me to rate your map NIN, and I must say I love it!
    9/10!
    I think Itman should hire you and he'll have enough mappers(Me, Itman, Kebbles, And maybe you)

Anyway, Looks nice Itman!
    BOL!

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • On my friends laptop checking in. I'll start on Darkrai and Shaymin after I finish some of the other sprites I promised Itman. Tuesday you should see some more screen shots if Itman wants to post them. I make no promises but everything is looking good.

Woo I'm like a ninja! I just finished one more sprite set so he should be putting them in today. (My friend is trying to yank his laptop back.....No!!!!! I'm not done typing yet!!!!) Now I'm really gone....talk to everyone later.
    lol, thanks soooooooooo much :)
    Yeah bulbasaur is cute but i just used that as an example.
    You are going to put d/p pokemon in the empty spaces instead of replacing others right?
    And i can be a mapper.
    I just need your palletes and you need to tell me how to make .map files.
    Here is the proof of my mapping skills.
    Pokemon NeoRocket Thieves
    I could do better with FR/LG.
    And those white stuff with yellow tips are supposed to be lightning rods which absorb the energy to light houses and other places.
    I like your map...but the only problem is that it looks like you just edited Lilycove, instead of completely making your own map...
    The game is still looking good as always!
    Hey remember I said i'd do maps for you.
    Good maps!
    Best of luck buddy!​
    thanks, yep, i remember *wink*
    Well Itman asked me to rate your map NIN, and I must say I love it!
    9/10!
    I think Itman should hire you and he'll have enough mappers(Me, Itman, Kebbles, And maybe you)

Anyway, Looks nice Itman!
    BOL!
    Yeah, i do have a lot of mappers i guess...i'll have to think about it.

Anyway, progress...sadly, i can't hack until Monday since i'm at my dad's house, but the good news is: its school vacation!!!
    I'm not going away on vacation, so i should have lots of time to hack.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well sorry itman but i edited verdanturf.
    You have to believe me!
    Well i'll make another map but with my specialty...FR/LG if thats okay with you.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    He deserves to be booted out for nonsense like that.
    Anyways itman234 if you don't have enough mappers as is,can i be one?
    I'll post it in a couple of minutes.
    just have to do some errands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back