• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    For some reason i cant play the 1.6.3.1 update!!!
    I use myBoy btw
    Plsss help!!!

As Riolu mentioned, it's an issue on your end. Make sure to patch it to the correct emerald rom. I use myboy with that version and it's fine on my end.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2022
    Is this still on progress? And are the legendaries that are currently unobtainable going to be eventually? And final question the randomizer says something about unobtainable pokemon is that just the list if legendaries or is the randomizer necessary to obtain the ones that *are* in the game?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Good night everyone, today I would like to bring you all a little update centered in move tutors for the game along
    with some little changes to the normal mode in order to avoid overleveling(kind of) and made encountering Red even easier
    than before, here is the changelog:

Spoiler:

Here is the download Link
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/pzon1hu5cjej0zo/Pokemon_ROWE.zip/file
    The Documentation was updated for this update

Is this still on progress? And are the legendaries that are currently unobtainable going to be eventually? And final question the randomizer says something about unobtainable pokemon is that just the list if legendaries or is the randomizer necessary to obtain the ones that *are* in the game?

The game is still in progress and the unobtainable Legendaries will be obtainable at some point in the future, Randomizer mode does not randomize static Pokemon encounters or Gift Pokémon and blacklist any legendary Pokémon from appearing as a wild encounter or used by any NPC trainer.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2023
    I've been trying to Dex Nav for an HA Goomy. Do i have to first catch the Pokemon in order to find it's hidden ability? Thanks!

Yes. You need to catch first before you are able to do find one with HA. The higher the search level, the better the chance of finding one with the HA

Years
  • I started playing this yesterday, pretty cool so far, but how do you get the mons to follow you? None of them follow me, and I don't see any option to do so.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2022
    oldale town mint guy is gone in v1.6.3.2... plz give me back mint guy!

and i can't use dragapult's dragon darts. with 'This move effect is not don yet' message.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hi, thought I'd report an oddity. I was battling a gym trainer in the Petalburg gym, i brought his Aipom's HP down to red, and the text said it ate a Sitrus berry, but it's HP was not restored.

EDIT 1: it happened again with another Gym trainer 's porygon, but it activates properly at times with other trainers and the gym leader.

EDIT 2: Battled the a female trainer outside of Petalburg woods. I was spamming dragon tail from my Jango-mo. Her hoothoot was brought down to yellow HP, and swtiched out. She then brought it back in battle, and the sitrus berry activation took place, but then the game froze with music still running in the background.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Is there anyway to change the in-game time? My game says my battery is depleted (playing on my Everdrive flash cart) and I can't find any way to change again. Please let me know, thanks!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I started playing this yesterday, pretty cool so far, but how do you get the mons to follow you? None of them follow me, and I don't see any option to do so.

Turns out the follow me function is only available for a handful of Pokemon. So far I've noticed that it works for regular Zigzagoon and Mawile.

Also, thought I'd report a few oddities i came across. In battles, you can't see the nature of your Pokemon in the summary screen, also, in Brawly's gym, the start menu gets glitched.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello everyone, I would like to bring you all a little update that fixes some
    things that broke in the last update

Changelog 1.6.3.3
    -Fixed Nature Mints NPC
    -Fixed followers being able to use Fly if its known by one of your Party Mons
    -Now Dexnav search level won't reset if you find an evolved form of that mon
    -Fixed Silvally not working with Memories
    -Fixed Dragon Darts
    -Fixed being able to use followers while surfing
    -Other little fixes and changes

Here is the download Link
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/pzon1hu5cjej0zo/Pokemon_ROWE.zip/file
    The Documentation was updated for this update

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey i can't view the documentation after downloading.

Could you explain to me what happens to you or what message do you get?
    I tried downloading the files again and they work fine after extracting the zip file, you need a txt file viewer that most people shuld have in a lot of devices

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    Could you explain to me what happens to you or what message do you get?
    I tried downloading the files again and they work fine after extracting the zip file, you need a txt file viewer that most people shuld have in a lot of devices

Thanks riolu, i got it. I extracted it but i was probably putting them in the wrong file

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Thought I'd mention this. Is it possible to make the Dex nav update it's encounters in each area as your progress and get more badges? Asking this because as you progress in the game, the Dex nav gets less useful for hunting shiny Pokemon or Hidden abilities since the search level only goes up for the base form of the Pokemon you are looking for, and not it's evolved form. Due to the high levels at that point in the game, you are more likely to encounter the evolved forms.

Years
  • Bugs:
    - Glameow can't evolving
    - Battling Norman ast the 8th Gym leader, the time when give you the badge a new message shows and unable to get the badge

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Thought I'd mention this. Is it possible to make the Dex nav update it's encounters in each area as your progress and get more badges? Asking this because as you progress in the game, the Dex nav gets less useful for hunting shiny Pokemon or Hidden abilities since the search level only goes up for the base form of the Pokemon you are looking for, and not it's evolved form. Due to the high levels at that point in the game, you are more likely to encounter the evolved forms.

That's what the everstone, eviolite and exiolite are there for. You'll always encounter the base form, so your chance of chaining is much higher. Make sure the lead pokemon is holding one of those three items.

Bugs:
    A. Glameow can't evolving
    B. Battling Norman ast the 8th Gym leader, the time when give you the badge a new message shows and unable to get the badge

A. What do you mean? What level is it? Mine evolved fine.
    B. Interesting. I thought that bug was fixed a while back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Riolu, I seemed to have kicked myself out of both of Discords on my phones, and don't seem to have a way to access them. It wants me to use a backup key or an authenticator. Just fyi, I may be MIA for a while until I figure out how to recover the accounts with 2FA enabled despite not having the keys.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thought I'd mention this. Is it possible to make the Dex nav update it's encounters in each area as your progress and get more badges? Asking this because as you progress in the game, the Dex nav gets less useful for hunting shiny Pokemon or Hidden abilities since the search level only goes up for the base form of the Pokemon you are looking for, and not it's evolved form. Due to the high levels at that point in the game, you are more likely to encounter the evolved forms.

The latest update changed this and now the dexnav search level goes up regardless of the evolution stage

Bugs:
    - Glameow can't evolving
    - Battling Norman ast the 8th Gym leader, the time when give you the badge a new message shows and unable to get the badge
    Could you give more information regarding to those bugs?
    what item do you have in your glameow(eviolute and exiolite both disable evolutions)
    and what game version are you playing

Back