• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sunlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Working underground for now. Can a mod please close this?

Last edited:

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I'm liking the tiles and can you go a bit more depth into the whole Sunlit Espeon thing. I don't really follow the whole background story.

Edit: Never mind just noticed the prologue.

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
    The mountain tiles look interesting :)
    However you shouldn't put all information in spoilers since many people (or at least I) can't always see what's inside.

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    @Chrunch - Lol, what starters would you like? And as for the tiles, I like them, but if you want you can show me some other tiles and possibly even tile insert?

@sarcastic Prince - I see what you mean, I'll fix it.

@Wings Don't Cry - Thank you, but no one has really commented on the hack / storyline itself. o_O

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    @Chrunch - Lol, what starters would you like? And as for the tiles, I like them, but if you want you can show me some other tiles and possibly even tile insert?
    Well, the starters you have don't form a proper starter Triangle.
    And I can't Insert tiles.
    When I start a hack I like to get a Rombase from the old hacking resources thread.
    There's heaps of variety there, but that's up to you...
    You can even get someone to insert tiles for you.
    Anyway, Good luck with your hack.;)

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Well, the starters you have don't form a proper starter Triangle.
    And I can't Insert tiles.
    When I start a hack I like to get a Rombase from the old hacking resources thread.
    There's heaps of variety there, but that's up to you...
    You can even get someone to insert tiles for you.
    Anyway, Good luck with your hack.;)

Well, I kinda wanted the elemental mouses, Marill has Cyndaquill, Pikachu has marill. And Cyndaquill would be tough enough to take down Pikachu. ;]

355jt

Backin too Hackin
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    If you check your thread Project Espeon I was accepted by kkeith. Hope I can help

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    You're using MaterOfPuppet's rombase, and it's name is not "GoldenGlow". Anyway, you're bound to give credits to him.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    Well, I kinda wanted the elemental mouses, Marill has Cyndaquill, Pikachu has marill. And Cyndaquill would be tough enough to take down Pikachu. ;]

That logic is awful, I'm sorry. There is a reason for the Super Effective triangle - it is basic and easy to understand, so you change your team around that weakness. By eliminating it with that logic, you made the game a heck of a lot easier for Pikachu, harder (compared to the others) with Cyndaquil...

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    I don't really like the Tiles or starters...

I agree, anselection try and stick with the 3 way triangle, or if you want it doesn't have to be 3 it can be 2 or 1.

The mountain tiles look interesting :)
    However you shouldn't put all information in spoilers since many people (or at least I) can't always see what's inside.

I love the rom base too :)
    the dull tiles are a nice mix :)

PS. The person who made the base was "Master of puppets" so edit ur first post :) Maybe you can fiddle around a bit by inserting some new tiles ect.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Good start. Remember to credit Master of Puppets for that ROMbase. You do love your spoilers don't you XD! As DG previously mentioned, the starters don't really work out. Stick to 3 similarly stated pokemon evol ines that make a type triangle.

For example:

Fire, Grass, Water
    Rock, Fire, Steel
    Steel, Ice, Ground (I particularly like this one)
    Electric, Water, Ground
    Fire, Ice, Ground
    Flying, Fighting, Rock

I think that's them all. Anyway you could have a triangle like that or only have a choice of 2, or just given 1. Its all up to you.

Good luck!

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I fixed some of the spoilers / gave credit to MasterOfPuppets. :D I NEED scripters, please. This hack will go absolutely NO WHERE without scripters.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    I would offer to script for you again, but I'm busy at the moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back