• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Symerald Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmineX

Music Expert
Years
  • ポケモン-Symerald

ポケモン-Symerald has been restarted because of my discovery of 7 digit support which change my vision & increased my objectifs so Coming Soon close Day
    Waiting it the thread is closed

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    it is a nice presentation of your hack project, but even so, you need a story...

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Hey if the hack is french, seeing as your from algeria, will it need a translator?
    I can do that if needed, I'm mauritian so I can speak french :)

AmineX

Music Expert
    Years
  • thanks guys i make all i have for this hack because it's my first hack

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • This looks interesting, Kanto and Johto on Emerald sounds like it'll give both regions interesting stuff to fill them with.

Although I'm still not sure about the non-existant story, and the "region of Hoenn saved", what does that mean? Are you trying to fit the three regions? We know that's possible, but you will need A LOT of ideas to put in the game... Ehhmmm... Good luck...

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Wow....you're putting in ALL THREE regions?
    Good luck iin doing that...
    I believe there needs to be a storyline or this may get locked...
    The maps are great, though!

Years
  • this hack is awsome all three regions well thats going to be really hard but good luck on that i think your sprite needs changing maybe a bit of each part of the heros

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Off Topic: This can be in HS(Hacks Showcase) already(I think). What kind of requirements had it left for being in HS(Mods please answer the question)? Anyway, I understand the story, your english is OK, except for your spelling. Good Luck on your Hack...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I guess you are just working on the maps for now, right? I mean, there wont be screenshots of scripts till you finish the whole mapping?

Well, be careful with Emerald, as we all know, it's a bit tricky.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, so far the maps of Johto and Kanto are looking nice. But, of course, as long as there is no scripting I guess the hack wont get noticed that much, so dont get nervous about that :P

Will you be using Emerald's Overworlds, or will you insert the FR/LG Overworlds? (in my opinion FR/LG ones look better)

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    it looks very good keep up the good work

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This looks great, I think it actually belongs in the hack showcase. Scripting isn't very hard if you don't know how to script yet, it get easy after you try it a couple times. Good luck.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • I thought I should take a look at the hacks in the scrap box...that was a good idea ^^

Nice tiles and palettes, dude. And also your maps look interesting, tough the grass is sometimes placed to squarish. Apart from that they look neat ;)

good luck!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    woah three regions....has that been done before? anyways the hack is looking good,hope to hear a story line soon,keep it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back