• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll: Who is the best Mythical? (GENS 1-4)

Favorite Mythical?

• Mew

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Celebi

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Phione

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Arceus

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • mew and jirachi for me. can't remember how many times I watched mew in the first movie and being jealous of Max when he was with Jirachi >.<

edit: ooh add in manaphy because of that movie too (best movie from the hoenn series imo). +1 for having that swag temple under the sea

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • Poll: Who is the best Mythical? (GENS 1-4)

^ This guy right here! For once I am not going oldschool on this on.

Quite simply boiled down to the basics of my answer it's purely based on design and type. :)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Deoxys is a chad amongst chads. It has a great concept and design.

I also voted Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, and Manaphy. Perhaps I can attribute liking them to Mystery Dungeon, except Jirachi, which I simply think is one of the most adorably mythicals out there.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Gotta say Mew, even though there's quite a bit of its official art that I don't care for (particularly those that draw your attention toward its mouth/snout). Jirachi and Celebi are close behind. Some of the others are cool, but I don't think any will feel more special to me than the first three.

EDIT: Darn, didn't realize that we could vote for more than one.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Unpopular opinion, but Manaphy and Phione. I've always found it cool that Manaphy is the only mythical Pokemon that can breed and have an offspring that's related to it, but cannot evolve into it. I've also used Phione multiple times throughout playthroughs of a Pokemon game, and I really enjoy using it. I sometimes wish Phione wasn't disputed so much as a mythical Pokemon because I'm so fond of it...

Also, I went out of my way to get Manaphy in my first playthrough of Pokemon Diamond, so, yeah.

also I accidentally voted Arceus on the poll because of the title being "best mythical" WHOOPS

Years
  • If I had to choose one, I would go with Mew. Just iconic.

I also love Celebi and Jirachi and voted for them with Mew :)

Back