• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pop Culture Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    lol I know GP is manipulative player xD but I'm really getting town read from him......I might be wrong but my vote is on you until your RR c:

Night johnny damn its way past 12 lul

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Not sure what to think of GP vs Johnny. I think both have some good points. Yes, lynching CB was a mistake and someone should have recognised that he was the Joker earlier. I forgot about the Joker myself and now I feel dumb for doing so. But hey, hindsight is 20/20 so of course it seems obvious to us now. There's never enough information to use on D1 so making a substantial case against someone is hard.

Out of the people from Desi's vision, Nick's read on Seth does seem strange to me too, but then Pecilia has been awfully quiet as well.

Well it looks like I'll be dying tonight unless the bodyguard dude is willing to risk his life to protect EC...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    i'm worried about believing such early claims but there's not any CC here so? I'll go for Rabi, but I'm not confident between him and Pecilia. I'd like to see points from both?

[#Lobotomise] Nick Wilde

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I'm good with a Nick Wilde lynch.

[Lobotomise] Nick Wilde

Also I am suspicious of Wiicked as well. Aside from other info, I don't like how fluffy his last post #187 was.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Alright. Guess it's bandwagon time for day 2.

[#LOBOTOMIZE] Nick Wilde

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    As much as I don't want to kill Rabae, I cannot argue against the overwhelming evidence of both the dream and suspicious actions(or speech, would it be considered speech instead? Eh moot point.)

[#LOBOTOMISE]Nick Wilde

Sry pls forgive me
    All aboard the bandwagonI guess. Cause it worked so well last time but w.e

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    It was fun seeing someone else try to argue with Johnny for once.

As for Nick Wilde vs Pecilia, I think I'll wait for at least one of them to show up before hitting one with a potentially irreversible bandwagon, so yeah, more on that later.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Day 2 vote tally so far

Nick Wilde - 6 (Bardothren, Abby, Aquacorde, jdthebud, EvilChameleon, Arsenic)
    Johnny - 3 (gimmepie, Seth Rollins, Lelouch)
    Seth Rollins - 1 (Nick Wilde)

Yet to vote: Johnny, lloebet, Nakuzami, NightKrow, Pecilia, Wiicked

Nakuzami must vote or he will be removed from the game.

26 hours remain in the day phase.

As an FYI, due to Christmas festivities, the next night phase will be 96 hours-long (aka 4 days). If you can't stand to be away from Pop Culture Asylum, however, don't worry: I'm organising a li'l event for that time that should put people in the Christmas spirit. Two words: Die. Hard.

Meanwhile, I'm still over here with MJ, but Bill Hader has joined us now.
    Pop Culture Asylum

Pass the popcorn, Bill!

Also, how did a Frasier meme become my second-most liked post on PC!?!? If I'd known that, I'd have been putting 'Crane' gifs in my signature instead of Linda Belcher ones.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Ew what sort of loser makes fun of how many likes their post has

I mean... Congratulations!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Also I am suspicious of Wiicked as well. Aside from other info, I don't like how fluffy his last post #187 was.

What's that supposed to mean? What do you want?

[LOBOTOMIZE] Nick Wilde

This is probably our best option right now based on Desi's vision and Nick's read.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    like i said i want pecilia to come in for a chat but rn its 50/50 considering the lack of cc on EC and generally i feel like maf tend to talk rather than hide? is a generalization to be sure but idk

@nick been talking more than pecilia and theres not a legit 1/3 chance im maf lol
    Bandwagons scare me.

[Lobotmize] lloebet
    hmmm

Years
    Desi was on the right track with his earlier reasoning but he got it backwards. Vote Rabi first and see if he comes out mafia, which may be a new nail in Johnny's coffin depending on how he conducts himself during the next day. Of course if he comes out inno than the obvious next lynch is Pecilia.

[#Unlobotomize] Johnny
    [#Lobotomize] Nick Wilde

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Why the heck is my name being thrown around? What did I miss?

EDIT: Nick I'm silent because my latop is broken and using mobile is a pain. I said that before, pointing fingers at people being silent as if they're watching the thread 24/7 is very lazy.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Ooooh okay. I see. If EC claimed doc Fras then that means I have little choice but to [Vote] Nick Wilde I'm not making any claims right now but if Nick is inno then in my perspective either EC or Lelouch are lying.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Alright forget Johnny and GP.

Desi says I'm inno, which is true in my point of view. So I'll trust him. Besides, I've been seeing something fishy on Rabi Wilde. Rabi seems like a MUCH safer option than either Johnny or GP.

The NAs should be like this:

Mongo saves Frasier Crane
    Frasier Crane protects Lelouch
    Desilouch gets a vision
    We get hints.

Got it?

Edit: Silly me forgot my vote

[#UNVOTE] Johnny
    [#LOBOTOMIZE] Nick Wilde

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    The NAs should be like this:

Mongo saves Frasier Crane
    Frasier Crane protects Lelouch
    Desilouch gets a vision
    We get hints.

Got it?

The only problem with that is that Desi won't get a vision because he's been visited.

Also it means that I die.

pls don't let me die :c

...and [#Lobotomise] Nick Wilde, as Pecilia's excuse seems genuine enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back