• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppin' Champagne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years

Omg I woke up at nearly 12. I win. :D

(Like 10 mins to 12 XD)

Oh Wow o_o That isn't humanly possible for me... I can't sleep in at all. My body has an inbuilt clock that wakes me up no later than 8:45, so 11 is like the latest ever for me XD

I will go to bed at 9:45 tonight. I am way to tired.

AND OMGGG I NEED GLASSES. My vision has been blurry for a while now ;( (even my new TV is hard to read) And I would be the first child in my family to ever need glasses >.< I want to jump off a bridge right now -_- . Glasses don't suit me, not even sunnies. And what if my vision never gets better? O_O

But oh, on another note, I hatched a shiny Misdreavus on GPX today, number 32 shiny. YAY! [but I bred someone else a shiny Kumashun] I want to name her something to do with the New Year.

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    hm, i was able to participate in 4 events
    skype - host
    sketch - 1 game, might do tomarrow
    sprite - today
    map - today

Might do more if I have time, I want emblems, atleast particpate xD

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    YEah I didnt do anything either, except now, all last minte if i can. also you can do skype guys(: not now, dont think anyones on, bout oh well

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm going to be pretty busy the first half of the new year. I don't know how that will affect things though. :/

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I'll be busy in the latter half of the year due to School Cert. I'm really not scared of it though, so I'll probably be lazy and ceebs anyway lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Honestly I think I've decided that I don't really want to spend that much time on PC anymore in the new year.. :/

I'll miss you. :(

And 2011 won't be busy for me. :3 It'll be just like 2010 in terms of how busy it is. Same for 2012, though by next year I probably should get a job or something to prepare myself for the ~real world~ that comes after the end of uni.

...Omg that means uni finishes next year. Scary thoughts!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Yay for 2011 not being as busy as last year. :D
    As for events, I had fun at the skype manifesto thing, discussing things I will not mention here. Let's just say it had a lot of licking. :P

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Happy New Year everyone. Its nice to earn your own money by getting or having a job :)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    ^ Rules are indeed pretty tough to follow. Sammyskitty and World King were doing most of the licking though. XD I wonder why they do not run out of saliva.

lol I ttly got licked. XD;

Also Happy New Year everyone. 2011 is finally here. I shall make the best of it. n_n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back