• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppin' Champagne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Once again, Happy New Year to everyone! Hopefully I'm going to be much more active this year than I have been so far. *touch wood*

Still got some events going... I've still got a tag and icon to design for the Graphics comp, so I'll have a go with that. :)

PS - I've just posted the results of the Egg Swap if anyones interested. ^^

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

I'll miss you. :(

And 2011 won't be busy for me. :3 It'll be just like 2010 in terms of how busy it is. Same for 2012, though by next year I probably should get a job or something to prepare myself for the ~real world~ that comes after the end of uni.

...Omg that means uni finishes next year. Scary thoughts!

Miss me? I'm not leaving- I just wont be so active.. lol Plus if you'll really miss me you could just ask for my MSN ._.

And yeah.. the real world.. in 4 months for me.

1-1-11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Happy new years PC! I think that my resolution will be to become more active on here!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    What you guys keep not-realising is that 1/1/11 isn't that special, because in eleven years we'll have 2/2/22 and so on, and by 2111 we'll be back at 1/1/111. :x

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    What you guys keep not-realising is that 1/1/11 isn't that special, because in eleven years we'll have 2/2/22 and so on, and by 2111 we'll be back at 1/1/111. :x

It is pretty special in a way. In eleven years I will be 26! and the next 1/1/11 will be in 1000 years :O In 3011!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

In eleven years I will be 26! and the next 1/1/11 will be in 1000 years :O In 3011!

In eleven years I'll be 27 XD Though rather not think about how old I'll be in eleven years

BTW iSketch is on at the moment for anyone wanting to play!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I don't really care how old I'll be in 11 years, but I'll still be a child/pokemon fan at heart. <3
    Graphics event ends tomorrow, so get your graphics in now. :D

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Well 11 years really IS a long time hahah

It is, but it will fly by really fast at the same time. A lot will change by then, hard to imagine what it will be like. I hope Antarctica is still there by then XD And Tuvalu.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Can't wait for November 11 of this year. Have been since I was like 9.

11/11/11 FTW!!

That's my boyfriend's birthday :3

And 11 is one of my favourite numbers. :D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    IT was just 11:11 1/1/11 that's gotta mean something for me cause I looked on the clock right then 8)

IS this continuing through tomorrow or does the extravaganza end by tomorrow

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back