• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppin' Champagne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    IT was just 11:11 1/1/11 that's gotta mean something for me cause I looked on the clock right then 8)

I actually took note of 11:11 both times yesterday but never got a screenshot. XD

Years
    Woo, I tied first place in the Sprite Edit contest! <3 That was fun, since I haven't made any sprite artwork in awhile. xD I can't wait to see other events' results. =]

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    Proud to be in the top 10 for the map contest! This will be my first emblem ever.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I remember my first emblem. It was the Halloween event. I was surprised that I got once since I only posted in the chat discussion. Congrates you guys who made it to the top 10 of the map contest! The AMV contest hasn't given results yet since the voting is still up.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    XD Just got 3rd in iSketch without even drawing. And yes Final iSketch for New Year's Extravaganza is on now!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Graphics finishes tomorrow iirc but I won't win.

And for Photography I have someone in mind to win.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Currently waiting for tomorrow to come, because the Twelve Days of Pokemon Christmas winner wil be announced. It'd be a pleasure to win, but I don't think I'll win.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I fear if I say something like "I feel like I'll win the mapping thing" I'll jinx myself.

so i won't. I feel like I've got a good chance to do okay in the mapping thing.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Ah man this is going to be a good AMV contest and a close call. I have a tie right now with Akihara.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    We're waiting on one more judge for the map-off. Even I'm excited to hear the winners. ;D
    This event was very fun, almost as fun as the PC Get-Together. The Halloween Haunt was okay, but I wish I won the Pump-kun Hunt for that. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back