• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppin' Champagne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Hello... Just wanted to get in a post until we bid farewell to 2010.

In truth, it's been a...mixed year of sorts. My perspective on things changed a bit. Several big events occurred this year, and changed me in a way...

At least I finally managed to get Platinum and HeartGold Versions for Christmas before 2010 eluded my grasp. :cer_boogie:

A major sour point this year was that I misplaced a novel/manga I was working on, along with several related files, even some Pokemon planning documents. :cer_cry: :cer_pissed:
    Hopefully 2011 can brighten my outlook on things and help me restart if need be... :o

At the very least, I look forward to the English releases of Black and White Versions, the anticipated release of the Nintendo 3DS, the debut of the Pokemon Best Wishes anime on Cartoon Network and the Power Ranger Samurai series on Nickelodeon, and finally entering Generation 4 (and soon after, Generation 5 via Gray Version).

To close out 2010, though, I will probably marathon Super Smash Brothers Brawl's Subspace Emissary Story mode for a while coupled with some free-for-alls, and view a televised New Year's Eve countdown on ABC network or something. :)

Years
    I'm surprised that not a lot of people are in here right now. I took a nap beforehand, had dinner and now I got like, two hours or so before this year's over in my area. I would rather kill Grunts in Halo: reach, but I already did that today.

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy new year!

This year shall be the greatest so far! I can sense it! XD

*smirk*

Let's celebrate! This is a new chance to all of us to get better and better on everything! (Yeah! I'm pretty optimistic!)

By the way... Yeah... I'm stuck in Generation III as well... =D

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Well, then, Happy New Year's to you guys also. I have like, and hour and a half, though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'd just like to say Happy New Years everybody <3. Hoping 2011 will be just as better than 2010(this goes to everyone), since it wasn't exactly my year at shining.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Happy New Year PC! *just noticed this was here* O.o
    Good luck to everyone in the New Year!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I have 2 hours left until New years and you would have that dancing Trapinch as your signature XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back