• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppin' Champagne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    I was wondering when this was going to go to the public. :D
    I don't know anything about my new years resolutions. Maybe get a job or something. :/

All I know is on Friday it's going to be 43 degrees here which for you people who don't understand celsius, that's very hot. Good thing I have my pool. :)

WHOA THAT'S HOT!!! Here in Mexico in my state, we're gonna have 6 degrees as maximun, the lower probably would be -8 degrees
    :S

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    My new year's resolution is to stop eating like such a fatty. Honestly, I've been chugging way too much soda, chomping my way through at least one bag of chips a week, and burying my potatoes and toast in butter. While I have yet to gain any weight, I'm sure my heart is gonna blow up from this, if not right now then in 3 years when my metabolism practically stops.

Or I could just resolve to get off my rear and finally make 8th prestige in Call of Duty World at War.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    WHOA THAT'S HOT!!! Here in Mexico in my state, we're gonna have 6 degrees as maximun, the lower probably would be -8 degrees
    :S
    That cold? Whoa. O_e
    In my state in México (Tijuana), we might get rain on New Year's eve. Meanwhile, we're quite cold, as well.

Still, I can't wait for New Year's. Fireworks and tacos FTW! =D

And my New Year's resolution; get far more exercise and prevent myself from getting another heart attack. x_X

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    It's not hot over here. D: Here in Virginia it's only 33 °F. :P And the snow all melted away. x_x

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    /not bothering with a New Years' resolution. Hehehehe. I'm so lazy like that~ And... yeah. I don't know what the temperature is in New Jersey. But it's just snowed a few days ago, so it's gotta be a good one, I guess.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Let's try and get into this thread cool :
    "New Year's Resolution : Thinking about next year's Next Year's Res." lol.
    Anyways, I'm in Bansko in Bulgaria atm. I got on PC by breaking the hotel's password for Wireless. It wasn't hard, either : 1234567890. :/ But I'm happy I can be with you guys on New Year. :D

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Unless you specify what "catch 'em all" means, some people can take that the wrong way. But since this is a Pokemon forum I'll assume you mean fill the Pokedex or something. :/

Yeah, I NEEEED all 151. That excludes Missingno., cuz I'm just gonna run from it. Or beat it. (Talk to the Old man who shows you how to catch 'em, Fly to Cinnibar, takes one second, it's not too far! Then Surf up and down, on the right side of the town!) And including Mew, btw.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    The cold's making you delusional, Don D:

I'm under a fleece blanket on my dad's couch, so I'm staying warm~ /also I'm in a t-shirt and shorts

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Wow, outside it's raining heavily. The ski slopes have artificial snow, so I suppose it's fine.
    Aren't you guys skiing ? I thought most people go skiing in this period... :/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    >Talk of sports
    >I don't like sports, and I doubt the Appalachians are good for skiing right now, plus I've never gone skiing in my life and don't plan to
    >Gamers ftw

Years
    The cold's making you delusional, Don D:

I'm under a fleece blanket on my dad's couch, so I'm staying warm~ /also I'm in a t-shirt and shorts

Nah. I'm native Minnesotan, and it's warmer than it was this time last week. Only takes me a couple weeks to adjust to the colder temps. Good thing, too. We've probably got 3 more months of this cold. ^-^;;

Wow, outside it's raining heavily. The ski slopes have artificial snow, so I suppose it's fine.
    Aren't you guys skiing ? I thought most people go skiing in this period... :/

Skiing is expensive here and the nearest ski place is an hour drive. It's also a busy ski hill. That and I suck at skiing. (b'-')b

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    That cold? Whoa. O_e

In my state in México (Tijuana), we might get rain on New Year's eve. Meanwhile, we're quite cold, as well.

Still, I can't wait for New Year's. Fireworks and tacos FTW! =D

And my New Year's resolution; get far more exercise and prevent myself from getting another heart attack. x_X

Great you're from Mexico!!! But Tijuana isn't a state, is a city right? XD
    And i'm from Chihuahua so you now how cold is here.
    However, i love colds christmas/new year days and in my house we'll make turkey in orange juice and spaguett ;D, then later me and my friends will have a night of videogames as usual, guitar hero 3, halo reach, SSB brawl, fifa 2011 and of course, pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back