• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Nicole is right. Don't allow that kind of behavior from those little punks. There is no need to name your condition, as it is irrelevant. If its medical, you cant control it. And it isn't your fault. I don't encourage violence...much, anyway, but do NOT let them get away with that. Tell a teacher if you must. Why defend them if theyy are picking on you?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    How old is your brother?
    Look, I think you should just talk to your mom about it or a teacher about the bullies. Your problem won't be solved if you don't say anything to anyone. I'm sure there are people who care, maybe they just don't know that it's bothering you that much.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    No they won't, trust me. This is most of the problem, people who get bullied think that if they tell on the bullies the bullies will get mad at them. But actually, if you tell someone it will solve the problem because an adult has far more power over the bullies than the bullies have over you.

sims796

Years
    my brother is the same age as me. and if i tell someone about the bullies they'll do it even more

Who the hell told you that? Not doing anything is WORSE. Tell your parents, if thats the case. At your age, I was very skinny and small. I was picked on alot, until I got tired of it, met him in the playground, and made him back of. No one was hurt, but he surprised me by offering hit hand in friendship.

I'm not telling you to get violent like me, but don't go with the flow.

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
    im really small too. if you ever saw me you wouldnt believe that i was in the last year of elementary!

and i nearly told someone about the bullies last week but i just couldnt do it.

sims796

Years
    If its such a problem, you better get up, say "to hell with this" and do something. Tell your mom/dad, tell a teacher. Its ok to be scared. Its not ok to let that be a reason not to do anything.

I have rats in my basement. Big ones. I'm not afraid, but avoid them whenever possible. Does that mean I cant do laundry? No. I suck it up, and do what must be done. You do the same. With the bullies, not with the rats.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    but i dont want them to pick on me even more!!!!
    sucks to be me!!!

If you do nothing now they will pick on you more. I know.

If you tell and adult or evan a freind the will help out. im 15 and i started to get bullied when i was 8 because i still liked pokemon.

But all through the rest of primary school and secondr school i got and still get picked on.

I never told on them when i was yunger because i lacked the confidence, i wouldnt evan tell my freinds about it.

I told on em all yr10 nothing happend because they dont tend to see it as a big problem when your older.

Tell now while you can, and if they dont do anything keep trying, if you have to write a note to a teacher telling them about the problem, if they dont do anything go to the head if nothing still happens, tell your perents.

If nothing happens still find a bullying helpline that will help you through your problem.

If you think your life sucks

Im fosterd, im bullied, my best mate hates me for nothing, Since he hates me none of my freinds like me now.
    Im failing in all my classes.

So ye

Just be yourself who cares about those nobheads.

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
    If its such a problem, you better get up, say "to hell with this" and do something. Tell your mom/dad, tell a teacher. Its ok to be scared. Its not ok to let that be a reason not to do anything.

I have rats in my basement. Big ones. I'm not afraid, but avoid them whenever possible. Does that mean I cant do laundry? No. I suck it up, and do what must be done. You do the same. With the bullies, not with the rats.

but i really cant do it. please dont think that im stupid or anything.

and i really wish my medical problem would just go. :(

everything always happens to meeeeeeee!

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    It dosent always happen to you.

No one thinks your stupid if you cant do something

Practice makes perfect.

practice what your going to say to the teachers or who ever your going to tell.

Thats what i did.

Some more help.

afraid of being called a tattletale? Most schools will protect your privacy. They won't tell who told them. They're very careful not to. Pretend that you're asking them for change in the cafeteria. Tell people you went to a guidance counselor to talk about your grades. Nobody has to know why you really went to talk to them.

Bullying is one of the most minimized and persistent problems in our schools today. The sad thing is – it's a reality for all children, whether they're victims, witnesses, or they're the bullies.

Children are born into the world innocent – without defenses. Another child or an adult comes along who is a product of abuse, rage, or being a 'bully' victim and the cycle continues. Whether it's at school or at home, anyone who is bullied will very often feel depressed and have low self-esteem. And if you're a bully, you are more likely to be hostile and antisocial. If you're a bully, who has been bullying you?
    Are You Being Bullied? Here's How You Can Stop It!

Coping with bullying can be difficult, but remember, you are not the problem, the bully is. You have a right to feel safe and secure.

If you're different in some way, be proud of it! Stand strong. Spend time with your friends - bullies hardly ever pick on people if they're with others in a group.

You've probably already tried ignoring the bully, telling them to stop and walking away whenever the bullying starts. If someone is bullying you, you should always tell an adult you can trust. This isn't telling tales. You have a right to be safe and adults can do things to get the bullying stopped.

Even if you think you've solved the problem on your own, tell an adult anyway, in case it happens again.

An adult you can trust might be a teacher, school principal, parent, someone from your family or a friend's parent. If you find it difficult to talk about being bullied, you might find it easier to write down what's been happening to you and give it to an adult you trust.
    Teachers and parents have a special responsibility for looking after kids – especially helping you if you're being bullied at school. It's not so easy to identify a bully. Is the bully really being hostile and aggressive toward you or are they just having what they call 'fun?'

When someone is bullied at school, your friends and acquaintances usually know what is going on. Even though they're not involved they know it's happening. Adults can't always tell and need your help in order to help you or your friends.

All members of a school community — whether they're kids or teachers, have a responsibility to help kids who are being bullied. You and your friends must speak out against the bullies.

Tell with your freinds and if they dont help you they arnt real friends..

This is what can help.

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I was bullied and was antisocial. I still am. I never told a teacher. I never realised how much it bothered me. But now I stop people from bullying others. Bullying happens to every body. But definatly tell your mum or an adult. Your brother might not understand what it is like to go through what you do.

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
    half the people in my class pick on me! and some of them say if i tell anyone then they'll know. and they'll only call me a baby and pick on me even more.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    If they find out tellagain.

Please read my post its got good advice onit.

Trust me it will get better.

sims796

Years
    Thats the problem. I on't think you are stupid in any way, don't get confused. However, you say you dislike it SOOOOOOOOOOO much, yet will do nothing? Half the class is doing it, cause you let them. If they will know, its cause THEY, not you, are doing the wrong thing.

You are scared. Thats ok. We are all scared of fthings, and bullies can be scary. But are you tired of being bullied? Get up, tell your mom/dad/teacher, and don't worry about the others. Adults have more power than children, so they WILL stop it.

Meh, about the medical problem, stop being so insecure about it. They pick on you more because you are so self concious of it. Zanacross is absoulutly right on his post

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    They say that to intimidate you and make sure you don't say anything. But once teachers are aware they will make sure they don't do it. They will watch you and if they see it they will tell them to stop. If they still don't then they will get thier parents involved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back