• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zet

Years
    Ok.

I have a big. Well fairly big, problem.

Its big IMO.

See, my old source for advice is down for the day...so this is my backup helping place.

So yeah, my problem is~
    There is this girl, I have liked her....for about 4 years, she has always kinda been a friend of mine since I really met her...but I don't wanna be 'just friends' its just not what I see for us. I see, an "us". So yeah, I finally got the balls to ask her out, and she ignored it, then I finally got ahold of her, and she said that she wasn't in the mood for a BF and that she wanted time off of it...but she said that if I was her BF, I would be an awesome BF. Next day she asks out one of my [not really best friends, but a friend] friends. This left a "O_O" look on my face when I heard this, so I asked her [as a friend] if she wanted to go to the dance this Friday along with other chat in a message, she ignores the dance question and goes straight to the other conversation. Then....she just stops talking to me.

Is it completely impossible? Or do I have a chance?

it is possible but don't ask her for a while, I went something like you have but me and the girl i like friendship went sky rocketing down hill because i asked her out too much so yeah don't ask for like ages

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    ok, does anyone else hate iTunes? I know I'm a dork, but I want to buy the Lion King movie for my iPod and iTunes doesn't sell it. Can anyone please tell me a website they trust where I could download it? (I don't have the expensive stuff that puts the data from dvds into my library.)

oh, and RunDumb Humour, we know she probably won't be your gf, but you can still be friends. I think you should just walk up to her and say, "look, I'm sorry if I offended you or anything. I was just wondering if you still wanted to be friends." ...or something like that. I hope that helps!

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
    Years
    Hmm i have a few problems i dunno which to list first anyway erm

How about i cant help but always act smart and egt so annoyed by people who act stupid when you know for a fact they know what your talking about

Any help with that

P.s I also consider anyone who is not as intelligent as me inferior

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Ok.

I have a big. Well fairly big, problem.

Its big IMO.

See, my old source for advice is down for the day...so this is my backup helping place.

So yeah, my problem is~
    There is this girl, I have liked her....for about 4 years, she has always kinda been a friend of mine since I really met her...but I don't wanna be 'just friends' its just not what I see for us. I see, an "us". So yeah, I finally got the balls to ask her out, and she ignored it, then I finally got ahold of her, and she said that she wasn't in the mood for a BF and that she wanted time off of it...but she said that if I was her BF, I would be an awesome BF. Next day she asks out one of my [not really best friends, but a friend] friends. This left a "O_O" look on my face when I heard this, so I asked her [as a friend] if she wanted to go to the dance this Friday along with other chat in a message, she ignores the dance question and goes straight to the other conversation. Then....she just stops talking to me.

Is it completely impossible? Or do I have a chance?

Finally I can reply to this one.
    I did what you have done. We ended up going out and it was terrible. It was worst thing I have ever done. But it could be different for you. You could maybe wait a few years and she might end up liking you. But then you could find someone else also. For now just stay friends. She still wants to be yours or she wouldn't have said you would make a great BF. Anything could happen in the future.

Hmm i have a few problems i dunno which to list first anyway erm

How about i cant help but always act smart and get so annoyed by people who act stupid when you know for a fact they know what your talking about

Any help with that

Just ignore them. No point wasting your time on people that act stupid and immature all the time.

Anyone else need some help?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    How do I lower my evil intent and rise my loving intent?

Somebody better have a solution.

Omg nobody?

Screw you, the world and Ullion.

NOOBS.

22sa

Years
    Zetrian? You better explain that.

Other people first? What? XD Hmmm -.-

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    How do I lower my evil intent and rise my loving intent?

Somebody better have a solution.

Omg nobody?

Screw you, the world and Ullion.

NOOBS.

I'm not a professional by any means but I'll take a crack at this one. By lowering your evil intent, you'd be rising your loving intent simultaneously, and vice versa. So, choose one and focus on it. A few suggestions for lowering your evil intent include getting rid of any wicked laughs, picture everyone and everything around you is a marshmallow (it's very difficult to be evil towards a marshmallow), try to see the good in even the most troubling situations, practice selflessness, and don't kill people (I know it's difficult, but you must tuck those ideas away). A few suggestions for increasing your loving intent include caring for people other than yourself, finding someone to love and to hold, finding a constructive way to get rid of some of that pent up frustration, and always being good to people. =)

22sa

Years
    QUOTE: ...getting rid of any wicked laughs,

You make me cry.

QUOTE: picture everyone and everything around you is a marshmallow (it's very difficult to be evil towards a marshmallow),

Interesting....

QUOTE:... and don't kill people (I know it's difficult, but you must tuck those ideas away).

Oh come on, you make me cry.

Meh, thanks for the ideas. :P

Okay guys, cut it out. I think this thread is supposed to be serious. XD;
    I know, I won't try to make fun of anyone. :P

I think you should go to a Buddhist temple, no joke. They'll sort you out :)
    ... But, don't those people just aim for my donation money? I'm scared... otherwise mmmmm Buddhism... I don't know.

Adios, marshmellows! :P

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    ... But, don't those people just aim for my donation money? I'm scared... otherwise mmmmm Buddhism... I don't know.

Buddhism is a huge religion. You don't have to actually become a Buddhist but I think you can learn some stuff from it. You don't even have to go to the temple, you can just look up stuff about a Buddhist frame of mind.

22sa

Years
    I see. The last religion I read stuff on was Satanism. I guess it's no wonder now. :P

I'll keep that in mind.

Adios, Marshmellow.

Edit: Well if you can't run from them, you just have to weapon up [mental weapons] and fight. :P

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Actually I got a problem now, well I just finished a Poke Wi-Fi battle against one of my friend whom I know quite well here, he lost quite bad and not to mention twice then he started telling me how Im being a jerk and stuff with games, I mean hey dude its only a game dont have to take it too personally or anything, hes got to show some sportsmanship there and its not like going to torture his life or something. But my instinct tells me I have to do something but heres where Im stuck, so suggestion anyone?

22sa

Years
    Tell him: Sorry I didn't warn you that, but, I have no intention of losing in a Pokemon battle.

If he's angry at the way you fought or something you said and wasn't having fun, maybe pay attention to what he wants so he'll have more fun next time?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back