• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Ok so I started high school 9 months ago..and still I dont want to communicate much only to 2 or 3 people, The reason for this is because I've been betrayed (I was friends with the most popular person im primary school and I talked like a friend would and they told the WHOLE school) What should I do to become more "friendly" towards others

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Ok so I started high school 9 months ago..and still I dont want to communicate much only to 2 or 3 people, The reason for this is because I've been betrayed (I was friends with the most popular person im primary school and I talked like a friend would and they told the WHOLE school) What should I do to become more "friendly" towards others

I wouldn't try to be friendlier. It wasn't your fault the person you told told everyone else. They just weren't trust worthy.
    You shouldn't make yourself be someone different' People should like you for who you are. Without you having to change.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Ok this is kind of weird but if you know me you know I have a brother in yr 12, Well for the end of school his friend wrote on some paper, "Mr.Smith*(*I changed him name) I love your 12inch (Male genitals) And nobody knows who did it except me and my brother what should I do?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    If people are getting into trouble over it and you know exactly who it is then you should tell a teacher. But if no body is getting punished then just let it go. It will be forgotten in no time.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    heres my problem: k, so my bf broke up with me, but i still really like him. i kinda like someone else now though so im trying to forget about him. but whenever i see him, he stares at me and i feel really awkward. so much so that on the way to 4th and 6th period i take a detour to my class so i dont have to walk past him >< idk what to do...

AS V.1

RageGraphics(tm)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    This is just to vent my feelings, but I'd like to reply to this kind of thread. Everyday at school, classmates keep saying,"You're gay", well I know I'm straight and that's my orientation. Then at lunch they start throwing insults, just stuff that gets me angry. One of my "friends" even shot a rubber band right to the back of my head. It's just they say it's "fun" to pick on me. They say sometimes they pick on others. Yeah right: 0.1% they pick on others, 99.9% they pick on me. What if everybody started picking on them? It just, feels like a negative at school, so sometimes I fly solo.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    OMG^
    Don't be letting any1 put you down dude I mean if you just keep on letting them pick on you then there going to get used to it and keep on doing it.You could always report some1 if there picking on you n don't worry in 10 years those kids are ain't going to mean nothing to you.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    heres my problem: k, so my bf broke up with me, but i still really like him. i kinda like someone else now though so im trying to forget about him. but whenever i see him, he stares at me and i feel really awkward. so much so that on the way to 4th and 6th period i take a detour to my class so i dont have to walk past him >< idk what to do...

If he broke up with you it is his loss. Feelings can remain for a while after wards depending on how close the two of you were. Being in school and having to see him everyday will make it harder for you to get over him but it all depends on if you want to try a relationship with the new person you like or talk to the old one and see what his problem was. With him still staring at you it could mean he still likes you. But could mean other things as well.

This is just to vent my feelings, but I'd like to reply to this kind of thread. Everyday at school, classmates keep saying,"You're gay", well I know I'm straight and that's my orientation. Then at lunch they start throwing insults, just stuff that gets me angry. One of my "friends" even shot a rubber band right to the back of my head. It's just they say it's "fun" to pick on me. They say sometimes they pick on others. Yeah right: 0.1% they pick on others, 99.9% they pick on me. What if everybody started picking on them? It just, feels like a negative at school, so sometimes I fly solo.

This happens in every school. I am the main one my group of friends pick on. It is mainly because I Never react to anything they do to me. Saying you are gay isn't that bad as most people say it. I say it sometimes. Not about people though. You shouldn't let it bother you.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Uhm, okay.

Time to post my problems.. now xD
    so umz yeah, I went to a new school this year. Luckily for me, I am the social type, so I got friends pretty soon.

In my other-ex-school [dunnowhattocallit xD] lives my boyfriend. We like eachother very much and I reallyreally miss him every day. I can't see him very often, because I write for teh school-paper and have loads of homework and tests. It just practically absorbs me really o_o

Now teh problem ;
    I think I've fallen in love with some other cute guy from my new school. Tiff, my friend, says it's just because I miss my boyfriend so much that I kinda jump right on another guy. o__o

It really makes me sad actually Dx Since my boyfriend was the best thing that ever happened to me :(

.. what do you guys think ? Is Tiff right?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Uhm, okay.

Time to post my problems.. now xD
    so umz yeah, I went to a new school this year. Luckily for me, I am the social type, so I got friends pretty soon.

In my other-ex-school [dunnowhattocallit xD] lives my boyfriend. We like eachother very much and I reallyreally miss him every day. I can't see him very often, because I write for teh school-paper and have loads of homework and tests. It just practically absorbs me really o_o

Now teh problem ;
    I think I've fallen in love with some other cute guy from my new school. Tiff, my friend, says it's just because I miss my boyfriend so much that I kinda jump right on another guy. o__o

It really makes me sad actually Dx Since my boyfriend was the best thing that ever happened to me :(

.. what do you guys think ? Is Tiff right?

I am having a relationship like that. But I don't have feelings for anyone else. Anyway. I know what it is like to really miss the person. It is a hard situation to be in.You have the person that is in school with you and the person that you get to see every now and then. I think you should see how the relationship with your current one goes. You could throw away a great thing that you two have for something that could be really bad as you won't know the person in a relationship as it is different to friends.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Eh. Dara needs to vent. ;x

*takes a deep breath* Before I say anything, please, if you have any sort of issues with bisexual people, or people with different sexual interests, don't bother reading this.

All righty then. Anyways. Last night was the worst night.. ever. I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone. My brother comes outta no where asking to see my myspace. I told him no. Then, my mom walks in. I accidently say out loud, "I won't let you see it because there are certain things on there I don't want people to see." Wrrrrrrong thing to do. She then starts questioning me. Stupidly, I tell him I'm bisexual, and I'm going out with my best friend. I was still on the phone, and my mother went insane. She told me how disgusting I was for dating a girl, and how it was so wrong. She called me names and my girlfriend was crying the whole time. I couldn't do anything. My mom kept going on and on about how terrible I was. How ashamed she was of me. She told me that if I ever told my great grandparents, I'd end up killing them for it. She never shut up about it. The one thing that made me so upset was that she told me that she was glad my girlfriend lived far away, suggesting we would do dirty things if she lived here. That hurt me so bad. I would NEVER do anything to her like that. My mom also made it sound like that's all homosexual or lesbian people do are talk about sex, and have it. I know that is no where NEAR the truth. My girlfriend told me she was okay today, but I bet she's lying to me. This is all my fault, for letting my mouth slip. I had to lie to my mom, and told her I broke up with my girlfriend. (I didn't though. ;3) I have no idea what to do, or what to say.

Please help me. ;; Advice plz? <3

Years
    The thing to do is patience. Within a few years, your mother would see that you are a just like every other human being (unless you do not like to be called ordinary, then be extraordinary by all means) and she will accept your lifestyle.

In the meantime, be benevolent, live a clean life, do excellent academically, and she will get the idea that lesbianism is all about sex day in and day out out of her mind. Hope that isn't too much to ask.

Jordan.

Persona

Banned
    Years

*takes a deep breath* Before I say anything, please, if you have any sort of issues with bisexual people, or people with different sexual interests, don't bother reading this.

All righty then. Anyways. Last night was the worst night.. ever. I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone. My brother comes outta no where asking to see my myspace. I told him no. Then, my mom walks in. I accidently say out loud, "I won't let you see it because there are certain things on there I don't want people to see." Wrrrrrrong thing to do. She then starts questioning me. Stupidly, I tell him I'm bisexual, and I'm going out with my best friend. I was still on the phone, and my mother went insane. She told me how disgusting I was for dating a girl, and how it was so wrong. She called me names and my girlfriend was crying the whole time. I couldn't do anything. My mom kept going on and on about how terrible I was. How ashamed she was of me. She told me that if I ever told my great grandparents, I'd end up killing them for it. She never shut up about it. The one thing that made me so upset was that she told me that she was glad my girlfriend lived far away, suggesting we would do dirty things if she lived here. That hurt me so bad. I would NEVER do anything to her like that. My mom also made it sound like that's all homosexual or lesbian people do are talk about sex, and have it. I know that is no where NEAR the truth. My girlfriend told me she was okay today, but I bet she's lying to me. This is all my fault, for letting my mouth slip. I had to lie to my mom, and told her I broke up with my girlfriend. (I didn't though. ;3) I have no idea what to do, or what to say.

What if someone told you that your mother will never approve of your bisexuality for the rest of her life? What would this mean to you? She accepts you as her daughter, and goes as far as she can. That is all we can really do, accept what we can imagine and perceive. For some reason, your mother just can't bring herself to embrace the thought of you sharing a relationship with another person by the same gender. Your mother, who was supposed to understand you, respond to you, help you out in tough situations, be there for you, instead attacked you for who you are. And that is a devastating thing, and quite unfortunate. It must be frustrating for you to be pre-judged, based on misconceptions, especially by your mother. The truth is, sexuality is a complex matter that cannot be explained by a mere word, and it cannot summarize how a group of people behave. I don't know what to tell you, but I simply suggest that you shouldn't struggle with what she thinks of this relationship and let it be what it is.

Tamaki

Years
    ok, update to my old problem.. kinda: so im not really going out with the other guy yet, but we might. and when my friend found out... she got realllllly pissed at me cuz she likes him and she glares at me all the time now. i said sorry, but she wont forgive me.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years

Try talking to you mum about why she has such a big issue with same sex relationships. It also helps if you wait till she has calmed down so you can tell her how you feel and she should accept you for who you are. I think she was acting the way she did because she was shocked and wasn't really expecting it. I am sure she will come to terms with it eventually.

ok, update to my old problem.. kinda: so im not really going out with the other guy yet, but we might. and when my friend found out... she got realllllly pissed at me cuz she likes him and she glares at me all the time now. i said sorry, but she wont forgive me.

Don't worry about your friend. If she was bothered she would make a move on him.

But what about your old boyfriend? Are you sure you aren't just replacing him?

Tamaki

Years
    Try talking to you mum about why she has such a big issue with same sex relationships. It also helps if you wait till she has calmed down so you can tell her how you feel and she should accept you for who you are. I think she was acting the way she did because she was shocked and wasn't really expecting it. I am sure she will come to terms with it eventually.

Don't worry about your friend. If she was bothered she would make a move on him.

But what about your old boyfriend? Are you sure you aren't just replacing him?
    my old bf dumped me... so i guess it doesnt really matter

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    my old bf dumped me... so i guess it doesnt really matter

It doesn't matter at all then. You should see how if goes with the new guy and if he likes you. Your friend will get over it. It not either one of your faults that you like the same person.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back