• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    This might not be very good advice, but think like this, in reality, the past and the future don't exist, there is only the present. Make the most of it, don't live in the past, think about the future, but don't let it consume you. We are all culminations of our experiences, and the wise will learn from them and work to help this world. I believe that your path will lead to wisdom if you think "What did I learn from this?"

Well, that's my advice, post if you want, and one more thing, never compromise your dream because of someone.

Yeah, you're right. I want to forget everything and start all over again. I think it will be easy to do that when I move to Australia =D

Thanks ;D

Ok nicole I've heard your new sitchu, and how do I put this.

Things happen again and again for.... I dont wanna say reasons, but things do happen, and copletely blocking them out from posistivety wont help all the time.
    When thinking positive, if something happens, think of a way to turn it into a better sitchu, I mean don't completely block out things, or they will just keep happening usually.

One time I read something, I dont know if it could help you but maybe you should read it..
    Spoiler:

Now maybe that doesnt always applie to you, but when you say, "all these bad things happen, I block them out but it keeps happining" then your thinking negative and you dont have to block out everything, if something bad happened improve on the sitchu and learn. Think hows things in the future wont be the same.

If your piano teacher is like that, and you think of him, dont think about him, dont think about not thinking about him... Try it, well dont, but just forget him, okay, that you can block xD
    People can be forgotten, you just dont have to associate certian things with people you wish to forget.
    Uou know, your moving to aussie, ironically where your boyfriend is, you should be greatly exicted.

Seriously dont worry about things hitting you, just be a little more careful with your surronding. and Secondly if you dont find the right shoe, don't friet, everything is fine, try looking elsewhere, we have all been in that situation, nothing to worry about. There is always ebay ya know ;D

Well Nicole, I hope I helped, good luck girl ;D

I know... but initially I do act positively :( I just refuse to think about the possibility that anything could go wrong, I can't help it. That's why I get so upset when things do go wrong. It's because I can't accept it and I'm refusing to believe it isn't going right. Maybe I need to be more flexible, I don't know. Like whenever I take a risk I just assume it's going to be alright, completely ignoring any possibility of anything going wrong. If I think "Ugh I bet I'm the only one that gets something stolen" then it never happens :\ It's always when I look forward and think "I can't wait to use this when I get home" and imagine myself with it, then it gets stolen or breaks. That's when I get really upset because I wasn't expecting it to happen. The truth is, I'm so paranoid about what to think now to get the right thing to happen that I don't know what to think any more! Positive thinking all the time doesn't seem to work because if something goes wrong it only makes me more upset. In piano concerts where I'm thinking "Noooooo I can't do this! I'm so nervous :(" (which is all the time) I always play really well XD I think maybe I just need to be less umm... extreme. It doesn't take much to make my day but it doesn't take much to ruin my day either XD

I found a handbag I like on this website the other day. Omg it's my favourite bag in the whole world!! They don't ship to the UK so I looked on ebay, amazon and even google and google images. I can't find it anywhere :( Oh well. It's not like I'm used to getting things I want anyway.

I am trying to forget about my piano teacher. Problem is, uh... I haven't actually told anyone except you guys. Well I told my mum but I didn't tell her just how creepy he really was. I just told her that I didn't like him and he was... invading my space >.< *shudders* Omg he was really weird. He kept following me outside of music college and he kept texting my phone. Why did I give him my number? Because he asked for it the first day I ever met him, saying "I like to know my pupils' numbers in case I can't make it or something" when the music college phones and tells you anyway o.O I have a different phone now btw. And when I was anorexic (this was a while ago) I took a huge chunk of time out of music college and school. When I came back looking healthier he was grabbing at the fat I had and moving my chair and started calling me things like "fat" and "heavy" o.O. The only part of that I told my mum is the fact he called me fat... He took every opportunity he had to touch me; he would come way too close and start touching my hands and... and... *shudders* I started music college when I was 15 and quit when I was 16. I had him for far too long for my liking...
    I guess talking about that made me feel a bit better.

I know, I am looking forward to living where my boyfriend is =D=D=D=D=D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Oh wait, wrong attitude. Maybe I should be thinking something like "Ugh I bet we'll be delayed and can't move there until next January" XD And I'm going to visit in 17 days! =D You don't know how happy I can get am XD

I was knocked out by a dictionary yesterday lol. It was massive and it was a hardback. Now I'm at the point where I'm laughing. Or maybe that's the brain damage kicking in there.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I am certain that the Lumine, Beach Boy, & Santa Claus will agree with me. The part with the music teacher upset me in ways I cannot express, outside of violence. Then again, that is always my first point of action...

Anyway, next time, tell someone the whole thing. Maybe cause I like causing a scene when I'm upset, but don't let anyone get away with that crap. He'll just alienate someone else.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Yeah, you're right. I want to forget everything and start all over again. I think it will be easy to do that when I move to Australia =D

I know... but initially I do act positively :( I just refuse to think about the possibility that anything could go wrong, I can't help it. That's why I get so upset when things do go wrong. It's because I can't accept it and I'm refusing to believe it isn't going right. Maybe I need to be more flexible, I don't know. Like whenever I take a risk I just assume it's going to be alright, completely ignoring any possibility of anything going wrong. If I think "Ugh I bet I'm the only one that gets something stolen" then it never happens :\ It's always when I look forward and think "I can't wait to use this when I get home" and imagine myself with it, then it gets stolen or breaks. That's when I get really upset because I wasn't expecting it to happen. The truth is, I'm so paranoid about what to think now to get the right thing to happen that I don't know what to think any more! Positive thinking all the time doesn't seem to work because if something goes wrong it only makes me more upset. In piano concerts where I'm thinking "Noooooo I can't do this! I'm so nervous :(" (which is all the time) I always play really well XD I think maybe I just need to be less umm... extreme. It doesn't take much to make my day but it doesn't take much to ruin my day either XD

I found a handbag I like on this website the other day. Omg it's my favourite bag in the whole world!! They don't ship to the UK so I looked on ebay, amazon and even google and google images. I can't find it anywhere :( Oh well. It's not like I'm used to getting things I want anyway.

I am trying to forget about my piano teacher. Problem is, uh... I haven't actually told anyone except you guys. Well I told my mum but I didn't tell her just how creepy he really was. I just told her that I didn't like him and he was... invading my space >.< *shudders* Omg he was really weird. He kept following me outside of music college and he kept texting my phone. Why did I give him my number? Because he asked for it the first day I ever met him, saying "I like to know my pupils' numbers in case I can't make it or something" when the music college phones and tells you anyway o.O I have a different phone now btw. And when I was anorexic (this was a while ago) I took a huge chunk of time out of music college and school. When I came back looking healthier he was grabbing at the fat I had and moving my chair and started calling me things like "fat" and "heavy" o.O. The only part of that I told my mum is the fact he called me fat... He took every opportunity he had to touch me; he would come way too close and start touching my hands and... and... *shudders* I started music college when I was 15 and quit when I was 16. I had him for far too long for my liking...
    I guess talking about that made me feel a bit better.

I know, I am looking forward to living where my boyfriend is =D=D=D=D=D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Oh wait, wrong attitude. Maybe I should be thinking something like "Ugh I bet we'll be delayed and can't move there until next January" XD And I'm going to visit in 17 days! =D You don't know how happy I can get am XD

I was knocked out by a dictionary yesterday lol. It was massive and it was a hardback. Now I'm at the point where I'm laughing. Or maybe that's the brain damage kicking in there.

Oh lawd, so your so positive that it's reverse phschology kicking in. Well, I'd say be postive, but be humble in the fact not everything goes ones way. Honestly if I were you, I'd think a little bit about bad things, but not to much.

See, thinking positive shouldnt go to the point where you dont think such and such could happen, because it can. Im a positive thinker, but that doesnt mean i thinking about posistive things 24/7. thinking positive all the time can lead to downs a lot as your thinking to high in expectations, think positive in the way of mood, and happiness really.

Secondly, you found a handbag, well not everything on the internet has everything, maybe browse it for aussie. Anyways what I trying to say is. Lighten up from depression, but not to the point where you think that nothing can go wrong and create expectations to large to consume, as things can go wrong.

Ok positive thinking is what it is, But really what im trying to say in all these posts, is just have fun. Throw caution to the wind and run ya know.
    Being to positive and negative can have backlash, but really missing the point in the fact that life's meant to have fun, not worries ot carious thoughts.

And dont think for a second a bad thing about your move, it's your fresh start, the new leaf the new beginning. You'll have a blast ok girl.

so all in all. Just have fun nicole! ;D

And oh
    I am certain that the Lumine, Beach Boy, & Santa Claus will agree with me. The part with the music teacher upset me in ways I cannot express, outside of violence. Then again, that is always my first point of action...

Anyway, next time, tell someone the whole thing. Maybe cause I like causing a scene when I'm upset, but don't let anyone get away with that crap. He'll just alienate someone else.

I do completely agree, the music teacher sounds like a complete and utter freak to me. Its infurriatting really! >D
    Yes, telll someone the whole story, then the fool will be in jail not touching females, what a freakin......

Anyways, Hope everything goes well nicole ;D

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Oh lawd, so your so positive that it's reverse phschology kicking in. Well, I'd say be postive, but be humble in the fact not everything goes ones way. Honestly if I were you, I'd think a little bit about bad things, but not to much.

See, thinking positive shouldnt go to the point where you dont think such and such could happen, because it can. Im a positive thinker, but that doesnt mean i thinking about posistive things 24/7. thinking positive all the time can lead to downs a lot as your thinking to high in expectations, think positive in the way of mood, and happiness really.

Secondly, you found a handbag, well not everything on the internet has everything, maybe browse it for aussie. Anyways what I trying to say is. Lighten up from depression, but not to the point where you think that nothing can go wrong and create expectations to large to consume, as things can go wrong.

Ok positive thinking is what it is, But really what im trying to say in all these posts, is just have fun. Throw caution to the wind and run ya know.
    Being to positive and negative can have backlash, but really missing the point in the fact that life's meant to have fun, not worries ot carious thoughts.

And dont think for a second a bad thing about your move, it's your fresh start, the new leaf the new beginning. You'll have a blast ok girl.

so all in all. Just have fun nicole! ;D

And oh

I do completely agree, the music teacher sounds like a complete and utter freak to me. Its infurriatting really! >D
    Yes, telll someone the whole story, then the fool will be in jail not touching females, what a freakin......

Anyways, Hope everything goes well nicole ;D

You're completely right, I should stop setting such high expectations of everything. I think I'll just have fun and I'll try not setting limited categories about whether something is going right or wrong. I'll try not to think too much about it and move on if something bad does happen. I'll think normally but happily if that makes any sense XD But yay! When I move I'll have a new life :) I'm looking forward to it =D

Yeah, I really should have told someone the whole thing instead of keeping it bottled up inside me. I don't know why I didn't want to say anything... >.< But I really don't want to complain about it now; I just want to forget about it and have nothing to do with him ever again.

Thanks for all the help and advice :) I feel better now.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    You're completely right, I should stop setting such high expectations of everything. I think I'll just have fun and I'll try not setting limited categories about whether something is going right or wrong. I'll try not to think too much about it and move on if something bad does happen. I'll think normally but happily if that makes any sense XD But yay! When I move I'll have a new life :) I'm looking forward to it =D

Yeah, I really should have told someone the whole thing instead of keeping it bottled up inside me. I don't know why I didn't want to say anything... >.< But I really don't want to complain about it now; I just want to forget about it and have nothing to do with him ever again.

Thanks for all the help and advice :) I feel better now.

Fantastic to hear, see that's what I meant, why keep things so complex and frustrating when all you really have to do is simplify and have a blast ;D
    Glad to have helped Nicole. Always a pleasure.

As for piano freak, yeah he's in the past, won't ever have to deal with him in aussie ;D
    But next time if any man, cept lumine(lol), touchs you...report them and they'll be charged an insanely large amount from your parents and justice served to the freaks. ;D

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Fantastic to hear, see that's what I meant, why keep things so complex and frustrating when all you really have to do is simplify and have a blast ;D
    Glad to have helped Nicole. Always a pleasure.

As for piano freak, yeah he's in the past, won't ever have to deal with him in aussie ;D
    But next time if any man, cept lumine(lol), touchs you...report them and they'll be charged an insanely large amount from your parents and justice served to the freaks. ;D

Will do. But Danny (Lumine) would probably get there first and beat him up XD

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Nicole always think positive and remember that I will help you with a fresh new start when you move here, life is about looking forward and not backwards so forget about you're old piano teacher you do know that you can always call the police (or call me XD, bear in mind that I've been taught to break a persons neck in a mere 2 secs), and you do not have bad luck >_>, things just happens to you so don't think about it. Help will always be there for you, you know who to look for.
    Now which bag caught your attention? I'm going to check if they ship them to Australia oh woops =P

PS: I can't wait to see you in 17 days!!! =D=D=D

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I totally see where you're coming from, but I just don't want to ruin what we have now, and she's still hung up on her ex. My plan (if you want to call it that) is to wait until she doesn't really like anybody, and then I guess I can ask her? I don't know. But I sure as hell can't do it any time soon.

Hmm, I think I'll bring this up again.

Kk, so I really thought about it, and mean I thought about it. And it turns out that I do love this girl. This may sound really cheesey, but without seeing her each morning, my day plummets. ONE day I didn't see her, I was so depressed all day. I couldn't figure out why until I thought about it. When I texted her when I got home, I felt so much better. I need her in my life.

I feel somewhat like Romeo Montague, and she's like Roseline. It's not as dramatic or lustful (there's no lust involved with me, here), but I thought that'd be a good comparison.

What if I told her that I love her? Things would be sooo awkward between us. I can't risk that. I find myself thinking about her almost all the time.

This isn't something I can just get over. This is different. I've never felt this way about anyone, ever. I don't know what to do, and asking her out, as said, isn't an option...

Argh.

Chibi-chan be pwnin' n00bs.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years

Kk, so I really thought about it, and mean I thought about it. And it turns out that I do love this girl. This may sound really cheesey, but without seeing her each morning, my day plummets. ONE day I didn't see her, I was so depressed all day. I couldn't figure out why until I thought about it. When I texted her when I got home, I felt so much better. I need her in my life.

I feel somewhat like Romeo Montague, and she's like Roseline. It's not as dramatic or lustful (there's no lust involved with me, here), but I thought that'd be a good comparison.

What if I told her that I love her? Things would be sooo awkward between us. I can't risk that. I find myself thinking about her almost all the time.

This isn't something I can just get over. This is different. I've never felt this way about anyone, ever. I don't know what to do, and asking her out, as said, isn't an option...

Argh.

Oh man... you're in a right pickle, aren't you? It seems you really do love her and there's nothing you can really do if she will never love you back :\ Does she know how you feel about her? Does she even know you have feelings for her?

Well I'm not sure what to do really; you're in a tough situation. If I were you I wouldn't outright ask her out if she still likes her ex, but try dropping hints. That way you won't force a burden upon her or creep her out, and if she gets the feeling you like her she'll have a bit of time to think about it. Don't drop massive hints or anything. I mean, give her compliments to make her feel good about herself (this will make her feel good around you too!) Choose more specific things like her hair and when you say it, sound like you mean it. Be polite, listen to her when she's talking to you (we can tell when you're not paying attention) and smile at her, make her feel special. Oh and use her name. Then you can let the hints get bigger when you know she's caught on.

Let her know that you like being with her, in a subtle way, you know, try not to leer when you say that cos that may only shock her. You've gotta be quite subtle (and cute) yet make sure she gets the hint that you're interested. And if you accidentally make a mistake and blurt out a massive hint, don't try to cover up in case you say something stupid relating to your friendship or that could ruin your chance. Just be honest with her if that happens, cos girls like honesty in a guy. Ugh… I don't really know how to explain it. Well the aim is to hint that you have feelings for her and most importantly, don't let her go on thinking you're just a nice friend or you'll get nowhere. Try to spend more time with her without sounding creepy or obsessed… (Yeah, I knew I would end up rambling).

Hopefully that wasn't crap/irrelevant advice I just said there :\

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Oh man... you're in a right pickle, aren't you? It seems you really do love her and there's nothing you can really do if she will never love you back :\ Does she know how you feel about her? Does she even know you have feelings for her?

Well I'm not sure what to do really; you're in a tough situation. If I were you I wouldn't outright ask her out if she still likes her ex, but try dropping hints. That way you won't force a burden upon her or creep her out, and if she gets the feeling you like her she'll have a bit of time to think about it. Don't drop massive hints or anything. I mean, give her compliments to make her feel good about herself (this will make her feel good around you too!) Choose more specific things like her hair and when you say it, sound like you mean it. Be polite, listen to her when she's talking to you (we can tell when you're not paying attention) and smile at her, make her feel special. Oh and use her name. Then you can let the hints get bigger when you know she's caught on.

Let her know that you like being with her, in a subtle way, you know, try not to leer when you say that cos that may only shock her. You've gotta be quite subtle (and cute) yet make sure she gets the hint that you're interested. And if you accidentally make a mistake and blurt out a massive hint, don't try to cover up in case you say something stupid relating to your friendship or that could ruin your chance. Just be honest with her if that happens, cos girls like honesty in a guy. Ugh… I don't really know how to explain it. Well the aim is to hint that you have feelings for her and most importantly, don't let her go on thinking you're just a nice friend or you'll get nowhere. Try to spend more time with her without sounding creepy or obsessed… (Yeah, I knew I would end up rambling).

Hopefully that wasn't crap/irrelevant advice I just said there :\

Ohh, you're good.

But it seems that I've been doing some of this anyway. I give her compliments, I always listen to her, no matter what, and I'm pretty sure she's over her ex now. :]

Maybe I should've gone into more detail? She knows that I like her. Not love. And when I told her that, she told me something like this; "you're one of my best friends hands down. i don't have to try around you... being in a relationship with someone has a time limit, and i dont want our friendship to have a time limit."

Those weren't her exact words, but that's pretty much it.

Oh, and ramble more often, this helps loads. :]

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years

Argh.

I myself... Have been in the EXACT same situation.

This is rough, your really a love sick puppy for her now, and your in so far... that.... you just have to go for it. I mean I waited for years, I went out with someone else for 6 years, but actually still liked this one girl that always made my day like your sitchu.

And what I say to that is, I waited a long time.... and by the time I broke up and badly broke up with someone I never liked as much as the other, It sickins me to this day... for not going for it.

If she doesnt like/love you back, then...

uhhh...

What Im trying to say is, you can not wait, seriously.... You will eat yourself alive if you do. Your in so far that, if you dont go for it and ask her out and get her to like you back then life is honestly going to be terrible for you.

If she knows you well and is saying stuff about limits I dont know honestly, Relationships dont really limit anything if not they expand anything there... But all in all, what I think and what ive endured, go for it, if she's a girl that says no it wont be awkward unless you seem that way towards her from then on.

I'd follow nicoles advice as well, but you dont wanna wait too long, as she could get another guy and bai bai your chances, that is exactly what happened with me, and I feel like I'm an idiot for it. So yeah, I say put all the chips on the table and roll the dice, hopefully you get those 6s.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    afraid it'll end

i'm just afraid the guy i like will be end cuz this guy will maybe tell him and the other guy i like will know too. i don't want to lie to either one of them but i want to keep it a big secret can anyone please help me i'll offer you to be my friend if you do:(some help is all i need i'm so stressed out everyday cuz he might blow it all up secrets are never to be mention i should of learned that:'(please i beg everone help me this is so serious i just want to cry if he knows the truth once they know they'll never treat me the same so please help me i'm saying you'll be my friend once you help me PLEASE:'(

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    i really like this guy but i dont know if he feels the same way

my voice is lost i need advice

my voice is lost i need advice

Last edited:

.:LemonTea:.

omg. heart attack. o.o
    Years
    My grades are going down..And I'm depressed over them. They're not really bad grades, everything was an A except Pre Calc which I ended up getting a B- in. My friends say that I shouldn't worry, and that I would do fine. But I really don't think so. D:

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    My grades are going down..And I'm depressed over them. They're not really bad grades, everything was an A except Pre Calc which I ended up getting a B- in. My friends say that I shouldn't worry, and that I would do fine. But I really don't think so. D:
    i dont thinks eeither(grins, i am kidding)

Honestly, if it makes you feel any better, i had to give up pre-calc, so ur smatter then i am.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back