• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconmasta

i like bacon!!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 28, 2008
    People think this girl and i would make a good couple. should i go out with her?

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    People think this girl and i would make a good couple. should i go out with her?
    Typical boy brain. xD

It doesn't matter if other people THINK you would look good as a couple. It just matters if you like the girl and she likes you back.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well, do you like her? O_o;

If you like her, sure. If not then there's no point.

Ill agree, go for it, sling it and throw caution to the wind, if you care for her, and love her, ask her out...

If not, dont even think about it, if so, hope things turn out well...

Its YOU not what others assume...

baconmasta

i like bacon!!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 28, 2008
    All this could help but i dont know if she likes me besides its just a rumor

Lash

Years
    Hi. Time for another problem of mine. EDIT: (Though I haven't posted a problem in like a month or something ._.)

Alright, I am in 9th grade, and it is hard as hell for me. I know this is only the beginning of true hell high school, but I complain about it. My grades are horrible, my highest grade is a C. Ain't askin' got help here, but I blame my bad grades on a focus problem/selective hearing bull crap I have >_>

And the fact that I am the kind of kid who tells my teachers to go smoke a fat one doesn't help any. Another part of the problem:

I am a prideful person. Most of my teachers do nothing but whine for my work and stuff. I hate turning in work to them, I feel like I am sucking up to them by doing the work and turning it in, and thats what they yell for. So that is a problem, obviously. That kind of helps my rudeness towards the staff. I am the kind of person that doesn't go down without a fight ._.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hi. Time for another problem of mine. EDIT: (Though I haven't posted a problem in like a month or something ._.)

Alright, I am in 9th grade, and it is hard as hell for me. I know this is only the beginning of true hell high school, but I complain about it. My grades are horrible, my highest grade is a C. Ain't askin' got help here, but I blame my bad grades on a focus problem/selective hearing bull crap I have >_>

And the fact that I am the kind of kid who tells my teachers to go smoke a fat one doesn't help any. Another part of the problem:

I am a prideful person. Most of my teachers do nothing but whine for my work and stuff. I hate turning in work to them, I feel like I am sucking up to them by doing the work and turning it in, and thats what they yell for. So that is a problem, obviously. That kind of helps my rudeness towards the staff. I am the kind of person that doesn't go down without a fight ._.

Lash I know your rebelous of it, and I dont mean to be critical, but high school will be terrible, and I mean horrifically terrible, if you dont have the staff on your side, or at least one teacher that knows you have it in you...

so dude, just DO THE WORK! that's it, just study a little, find time to fit things around...
    Trust me, I feLL behind so far this year I was almost dropped, and now im 5 weeks ahead...

Lash, rebelion of school work is common, but repeating 9th and possible high school drop out is nothing to rebel.

Example. Take me, I hate school, I never turned things in, and failed the first grade, and it tuaght me to just DO IT, dont care what anyone says just havr to focus and do it, your teachers wil take an easier look upon you, and if you do be nice to them, you do get rewarded.

you think teachers give the bonuses to the F students, no! so really man, you just have to do it, not trying to be mean or anything...
    but seriously: High school drop out or future good life

your choice.

Shiny Pichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    Well people been talking about my friend and i just told her they've been doing it and i really like her.

She now wants to move schools because of this.

I feel some out of order.

Also i don't actually know if they were talking about her.

Quoted incase people didn't see.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Find out if they were actually saying anything. It may be worse if she finds out you where lieing. She may think that you were being mean to her.

Tell her how you feel. It is so common for people to not tell others how they feel about them. I mean how will they know you have feelings for them if you never actually tell them.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years

T_T Yeah i think you're in the rebellious phase. Theres really no point in taking "turning in homework" as a "attack on your pride". You're not sucking up to a teacher, you're just doing what you gotta do. We all have to do it Lash, nobody likes it. It will be a lot better if you just accept that fact and move on. Please take no offense to this Pat for I consider you a friend but, GET OVER YOUSELF! Seriously man its school, we all know that teachers can be evil and homeworks bites and all that drama happens to everyone. So please stop acting like you're being singled out and stop trying to rebel against your own paranoia

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Ok...no one saw my problem before:

I've been homeschooled for a long time. I'm going back to public school tommorrow because I'm falling really far behind Xd. I'm kinda uuhhh...terrified. xD I'm going to be stuck in the middle of 4 classes (in the middle of the second semester). Mind you, I've never been to high school...(btw, I'm in 10th grade)...any tips? Anything?

Shiny Pichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008

I've been homeschooled for a long time. I'm going back to public school tommorrow because I'm falling really far behind Xd. I'm kinda uuhhh...terrified. xD I'm going to be stuck in the middle of 4 classes (in the middle of the second semester). Mind you, I've never been to high school...(btw, I'm in 10th grade)...any tips? Anything?

Any luck you might find some OLD OLD OLD OLD friends.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    T_T Yeah i think you're in the rebellious phase. Theres really no point in taking "turning in homework" as a "attack on your pride". You're not sucking up to a teacher, you're just doing what you gotta do. We all have to do it Lash, nobody likes it. It will be a lot better if you just accept that fact and move on. Please take no offense to this Pat for I consider you a friend but, GET OVER YOUSELF! Seriously man its school, we all know that teachers can be evil and homeworks bites and all that drama happens to everyone. So please stop acting like you're being singled out and stop trying to rebel against your own paranoia.

I must add on to this. Not doing the work because it feels like your "sucking up" is, quite honestly, the stupidest thing I've heard in the last hour. I'm not trying to be mean, but Xarimo is right. Everyone in the whole world has to do things they don't like, and your only being a spoiled brat when you feel you are exempt from that rule. You aren't hurting anyone AT ALL when you act like that, except for yourself. The teachers get paid whether or not you work. We must all work, and to think that you will be less of yourself by working is a bad and a very childish thing indeed. What are you gonna tell your boss? "I'm not gonna work, I'm too cool!"? You won't get far with that attitude.

Sorry if I come off rude, but my "friends" fell in the same trap. I was the few who made it in college, & not trying to work at McDonalds, where I saw the last kid who always gave needless trouble. I've cursed at a few teachers, but only on certain occasions (even then, I was wrong). However, I always did the work, because I knew what school was about, I knew that I wasn't special enough to get out of the work, & I knew that I will have to do work , & things I don't like throughout my whole life. Everyone does.

I bolded the part because he said it so perfectly. It's not sucking up, it's doing what you gotta do, like a man. And I couldn't say it more perfectly when he said we all have to work, no one likes doing it, but we all gotta do it, so just accept that & move on. When I had to get to college, I got a job. I was pissed, didn't wanna give up my weekends, didn't wanna work from 8 AM till 11 PM, but I sucked up my pride & my comfort & did it.

Last edited:

KingCJ

I love food!
    Years
    I have a problem where I can't get a girlfriend. None of the girls seem to like me, I'm a sorta shy person and there have been countless rumours spread about me. I can't even at least have a female friend.

I need some ideas please.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    First off, hai fellow Aussie. :3

And ooooh man, this is a toughy, I still haven't figured it all out yet, but I'm part way there. ^^;

Well, girlfriends are kinda hard to "get" as you say, since when we think of girlfriends (although this isn't true for everyone) we usually tend to think with our below-waist in mind, rather than our brain or heart. Of course, some people just naturally get along while others are more withdrawn and harder to pry into. But the usual answer is that it'll take time or it'll happen when it's right.

Personally, I believe that last sentence, I think if it happens, it will, if it doesn't, it won't. Just don't dwell on it or else you'll lose sight of everything else.

Making friends with girls however, is something I can give a more definite answer on, seeing as how I asked the exact same thing to my friends when we first started going out after school. Generally, one of the easiest ways to meet people is through friends, so network! Of course, once your on a frequent meeting basis, striking up conversations that grab their attention helps. It's even easier if you go to a co-ed school, since you'll see em everyday. XP But yesh, try to find common ground, but don't worry about being cut off, it happens.

And as cliche as it sounds, be yourself, even despite the rumours, if they don't like you for you, then they're not worth it.

Now...anyone wanna kill my advice because it's incredibly amateurish? ^^;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years

My mom threated me with the same sitchu, wow, ummm well good luck first off, and relax school is school, just do your work, and try as hard as you possibly can

Yes we all hate school, but just take it, and ride with it... Not to be mean but you have to.

I have a problem where I can't get a girlfriend. None of the girls seem to like me, I'm a sorta shy person and there have been countless rumours spread about me. I can't even at least have a female friend.

Don't we all, anyways, you can't even have a girl as a friend? is there something that repels them away...

Maybe its your look, no offsense, but maybe get better hygiene, shower more often, Clean your teeth...

and get some D.O., and use it. Also, speak up... seriously girls notice people that are noticable, say in class, if you know the answer, say it, dont hold it in, if your wrong terribly or something, then crack a joke with it...

If you like a certian person try and find a way to just get noticed, nothing will happen unless the girl has no clue you exist...

So say she's at the water fountain, go up there and wait, and if she's nice she'll say sorry when you come up, say something like Oh no no its ok

Look im no love doctor or anything, but those are some little tips, try it and see what flys...

Really be a little risky sometimes as well... ;D Try to heal the shy side.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022

Your 14. You don't need a girlfriend yet. Life isn't just about girls. As you get older girl's will start to notice you more. When I was 13 I had one friend that was a girl. Now I have about 10-20 and I'm no looker. Just become more confident and talk to them.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I feel really depressed. It's been building up recently and at last I can't take any more bad luck. It's been building up since I finally thought about doing something about my sore throat which I've had for 4 years. I've been to loads of doctors, had every test under the sun, and apparently there is nothing wrong with it :\ It's horrible. It feels itchy, dry and irritated at the back of my throat. It makes me drink way too much water, and after a while of not having anything down my throat except water, the water starts to irritate it when I drink it. Once that happens I have to have a different drink or eat something and it's better temporarily. Then after a few mins it starts getting worse again and I go back to drinking water. I don't know what I'd do if I was without water for more than half an hour o.O Probably explains the reason why it's so bad first thing in the morning. All I know is that the problem isn't a virus or anything like that since no doctors can actually see anything wrong. Oh and sugary foods make it loads worse, so I have to suffer the consequences whenever I want to eat something sweet (even fruit). So I had to cut sugar out of my diet for experiment. I need to gain weight as well... How am I supposed to do that if I can't eat sugar? (if that is what the problem is) If I don't find out what's wrong, I'll have to live the rest of my life with this really uncomfortable pain 24 hours a day. That made me feel unlucky and depressed. Don't even get me started on anaemia. Or perhaps that's what the problem is o.O

And there's also the fact I'm generally really unlucky :\ Yeah I know I've been born into a decent country, I have food and money, etc. (not that I can really enjoy my food sometimes), but it's not a pleasant lifestyle when bad things just keep happening almost every single day, one thing after another. I desperately wish I was lucky :( This usually happens when I'm in a "Omg! I'm so lucky! =D=D=D" frame of mind; something has to happen to stop me from being this happy. And I can never seem to make the right decisions, no matter what. Whether it's ordering a meal or buying something expensive like a computer, I always seem to pick the wrong one, no matter how much research I do :( I just seem to be unlucky in everything I do, especially if I initially I'm in a good mood and I think it will go well.
    If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is...

A lot of lucky things happen to me as well, don't get me wrong. It's just that the unlucky things seem to be somewhat more... frequent >.<

Sorry about that. I know I sounded really pessimistic there but I've been having a mental breakdown all day. It all built up inside me and exploded all at once... I just had to get it out of me.

EDIT: I actually react more to good things than bad things. You don't know how happy I can get sometimes XD

EDIT II: You know what? A side effect of the tablets I take is depression... yeah. Sorry about my bad mood.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back