• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    I feel really depressed. It's been building up recently and at last I can't take any more bad luck. It's been building up since I finally thought about doing something about my sore throat which I've had for 4 years. I've been to loads of doctors, had every test under the sun, and apparently there is nothing wrong with it :\ It's horrible. It feels itchy, dry and irritated at the back of my throat. It makes me drink way too much water, and after a while of not having anything down my throat except water, the water starts to irritate it when I drink it. Once that happens I have to have a different drink or eat something and it's better temporarily. Then after a few mins it starts getting worse again and I go back to drinking water. I don't know what I'd do if I was without water for more than half an hour o.O Probably explains the reason why it's so bad first thing in the morning. All I know is that the problem isn't a virus or anything like that since no doctors can actually see anything wrong. Oh and sugary foods make it loads worse, so I have to suffer the consequences whenever I want to eat something sweet (even fruit). So I had to cut sugar out of my diet for experiment. I need to gain weight as well... How am I supposed to do that if I can't eat sugar? (if that is what the problem is) If I don't find out what's wrong, I'll have to live the rest of my life with this really uncomfortable pain 24 hours a day. That made me feel unlucky and depressed. Don't even get me started on anaemia. Or perhaps that's what the problem is o.O

And there's also the fact I'm generally really unlucky :\ Yeah I know I've been born into a decent country, I have food and money, etc. (not that I can really enjoy my food sometimes), but it's not a pleasant lifestyle when bad things just keep happening almost every single day, one thing after another. I desperately wish I was lucky :( This usually happens when I'm in a "Omg! I'm so lucky! =D=D=D" frame of mind; something has to happen to stop me from being this happy. And I can never seem to make the right decisions, no matter what. Whether it's ordering a meal or buying something expensive like a computer, I always seem to pick the wrong one, no matter how much research I do :( I just seem to be unlucky in everything I do, especially if I initially I'm in a good mood and I think it will go well.
    If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is...

A lot of lucky things happen to me as well, don't get me wrong. It's just that the unlucky things seem to be somewhat more... frequent >.<

Sorry about that. I know I sounded really pessimistic there but I've been having a mental breakdown all day. It all built up inside me and exploded all at once... I just had to get it out of me.

EDIT: I actually react more to good things than bad things. You don't know how happy I can get sometimes XD

EDIT II: You know what? A side effect of the tablets I take is depression... yeah. Sorry about my bad mood.

1. its like the same thing i had. have you ever tried Lemsip or Strepsils? because they can come in handy for bad throats. is it when you cough, it is rough and/or there is something stuck there? the only thing i can think up of is coughing it up if you have something stuck. if it is rough, then i cant think of anything else.

1.5 Gaining weight? well you could try eating meat, but if you are a vegetarian, try chips or something like that which is fattening.

2. same here. bad things do occur for me all the time and even i buy the wrong things now and again. but luck does soon change around. even ordering a meal, i do exactly the same thing. the thing is you can learn from your mistakes and hopefully things should go right.

My problem: i have a blocked ear. i cant pop it out using the old blowing the nose technique or even wiggling it about with my finger to try and loosen it.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I feel really depressed. It's been building up recently and at last I can't take any more bad luck. It's been building up since I finally thought about doing something about my sore throat which I've had for 4 years. I've been to loads of doctors, had every test under the sun, and apparently there is nothing wrong with it :\ It's horrible. It feels itchy, dry and irritated at the back of my throat. It makes me drink way too much water, and after a while of not having anything down my throat except water, the water starts to irritate it when I drink it. Once that happens I have to have a different drink or eat something and it's better temporarily. Then after a few mins it starts getting worse again and I go back to drinking water. I don't know what I'd do if I was without water for more than half an hour o.O Probably explains the reason why it's so bad first thing in the morning. All I know is that the problem isn't a virus or anything like that since no doctors can actually see anything wrong. Oh and sugary foods make it loads worse, so I have to suffer the consequences whenever I want to eat something sweet (even fruit). So I had to cut sugar out of my diet for experiment. I need to gain weight as well... How am I supposed to do that if I can't eat sugar? (if that is what the problem is) If I don't find out what's wrong, I'll have to live the rest of my life with this really uncomfortable pain 24 hours a day. That made me feel unlucky and depressed. Don't even get me started on anaemia. Or perhaps that's what the problem is o.O

And there's also the fact I'm generally really unlucky :\ Yeah I know I've been born into a decent country, I have food and money, etc. (not that I can really enjoy my food sometimes), but it's not a pleasant lifestyle when bad things just keep happening almost every single day, one thing after another. I desperately wish I was lucky :( This usually happens when I'm in a "Omg! I'm so lucky! =D=D=D" frame of mind; something has to happen to stop me from being this happy. And I can never seem to make the right decisions, no matter what. Whether it's ordering a meal or buying something expensive like a computer, I always seem to pick the wrong one, no matter how much research I do :( I just seem to be unlucky in everything I do, especially if I initially I'm in a good mood and I think it will go well.

A lot of lucky things happen to me as well, don't get me wrong. It's just that the unlucky things seem to be somewhat more... frequent >.<

Sorry about that. I know I sounded really pessimistic there but I've been having a mental breakdown all day. It all built up inside me and exploded all at once... I just had to get it out of me.

EDIT: I actually react more to good things than bad things. You don't know how happy I can get sometimes XD

EDIT II: You know what? A side effect of the tablets I take is depression... yeah. Sorry about my bad mood.

You'll be fine. I have advice of course, so I'm not going to leave it at that.

For your throat, try to ask the next doctor you go to if you have an underactive phlem producing throat thing. That could be what's wrong. Until then at least, continue to drink your water, but try not to think about it. When I joined a marching band a couple years ago, I was crying from the pain of holding my instrument up for a half hour straight. But a senior told me to just keep breathing; not to think about the pain. I just thought about breathing and put my mind on it, and the pain went away. Maybe if you try to stop thinking about the itching and scratchiness of your throat, you won't have to drink as much water.

As for the decisions, relax about them. You're seventeen, no? This is the point in your life where it's natural to eff things up when it comes to decisions (it basically starts when you gain more independence xP). It probably doesn't help though when you're making a decision to think "Damn it's going to be the wrong one anyway." Start with a new frame of mind for everything. Life sucks when you just keep your mind in the past. Try looking ahead and things will connect. It won't happen right away, so don't get freaked out.

And for the bad luck? Relax about that too. We all have terrible luck with everything. Just look to the bright side of everything. Your bad decisions? Well atleast you know that next time when you're making the same decision that you'll have more experience. Scratchy throat? Atleast you won't get worked up over a papercut or anything anymore. All of us suck with luck and it's just normal. Life isn't usually filled with more good luck than bad. It's just the way of life.

Good luck with your throat and stuff. You'll be fine, I know you will. =]

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    1. its like the same thing i had. have you ever tried Lemsip or Strepsils? because they can come in handy for bad throats. is it when you cough, it is rough and/or there is something stuck there? the only thing i can think up of is coughing it up if you have something stuck. if it is rough, then i cant think of anything else.

1.5 Gaining weight? well you could try eating meat, but if you are a vegetarian, try chips or something like that which is fattening.

2. same here. bad things do occur for me all the time and even i buy the wrong things now and again. but luck does soon change around. even ordering a meal, i do exactly the same thing. the thing is you can learn from your mistakes and hopefully things should go right.

My problem: i have a blocked ear. i cant pop it out using the old blowing the nose technique or even wiggling it about with my finger to try and loosen it.

Oh no! That must be so annoying! Aww poor you :(

Well the thing is, sweets of any kind just make it worse. I don't have a cough; it's not your regular type of sore throat >.< The only thing that helps is water, and even that irritates it after a while. Oh well. I'll just see how I go with this sugar free diet... (that means no cake :() Yeah, I'm a vegetarian. But I love chips =D I'm not really as skinny as I was so it's not that important I guess, but I could still do with a few more pounds on me.

You'll be fine. I have advice of course, so I'm not going to leave it at that.

For your throat, try to ask the next doctor you go to if you have an underactive phlem producing throat thing. That could be what's wrong. Until then at least, continue to drink your water, but try not to think about it. When I joined a marching band a couple years ago, I was crying from the pain of holding my instrument up for a half hour straight. But a senior told me to just keep breathing; not to think about the pain. I just thought about breathing and put my mind on it, and the pain went away. Maybe if you try to stop thinking about the itching and scratchiness of your throat, you won't have to drink as much water.

As for the decisions, relax about them. You're seventeen, no? This is the point in your life where it's natural to eff things up when it comes to decisions (it basically starts when you gain more independence xP). It probably doesn't help though when you're making a decision to think "Damn it's going to be the wrong one anyway." Start with a new frame of mind for everything. Life sucks when you just keep your mind in the past. Try looking ahead and things will connect. It won't happen right away, so don't get freaked out.

And for the bad luck? Relax about that too. We all have terrible luck with everything. Just look to the bright side of everything. Your bad decisions? Well atleast you know that next time when you're making the same decision that you'll have more experience. Scratchy throat? Atleast you won't get worked up over a papercut or anything anymore. All of us suck with luck and it's just normal. Life isn't usually filled with more good luck than bad. It's just the way of life.

Good luck with your throat and stuff. You'll be fine, I know you will. =]

Yeah, you're right about everything. I'll get used to it anyway, even if it doesn't go I'll try to ignore the pain and discomfort instead of getting angry about it. I mean, I have bad joints (not that bad though) so it hurts if I use my hands too much but I've got around that now. I've sort of ignored it cos there's nothing I can really do :\ Yeah. Next time I trip over an tree root and land right in the mud I'll laugh and say "Well at least I didn't get hurt!" and if I got hurt I'll say "At least I didn't die!" XD

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Problems?I have loads of little problems.
    I got Punched in the face last week, wanna know why? I said this guy was a girl. Then he punched me so hard I was slightly dizzy, now I have a throbbing lump on my head. I can't sleep very well, so I'm easily agitated. I dislike one of the people I have to hang around with, because she is best friends with my best friend, so if I don't get along with her, my best friend doesn't get along with me. So i'm forced to be with her. I think my ex hates me, that was my fault though, he broke up with be and I was being stupid about it, when it wasn't needed. I have a really short attention span, I have loads of bad habits, and I have loads of paranoias,
    It sucks having loads of little problems.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I got Punched in the face last week, wanna know why? I said this guy was a girl. Then he punched me so hard I was slightly dizzy, now I have a throbbing lump on my head.

Excuse me? This caught my attention. Were do you live? Is this normal behaviour? Sorry, but that is something I do not tolerate in any way, shape or form. A man hitting a female? What happend to him? That burns me up.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I agree with sims, a man hitting a woman is not only not socially accepted but it's kind of illegel too ._.

sims796

Years
    I agree with sims, a man hitting a woman is not only not socially accepted but it's kind of illegel too ._.

I'm all for sparring with a woman (i don't care who the opponent is, if your tough enough to step in the ring, your tough enough to get hit)

But hitting a woman gets me violent, not in a good way. Only in self defense. Cause a woman with a knife can still hurt.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Nicole? depressed? Your one of the most positive and genuinely always positive people I know!

Oh wow..um well first off, understand im saying this as a good friend...

But you HAVE to start thinking positive, let me tell you a story. My friend BJ was in the exact same scenario as you, and anything he'd do, probably was the wrong choice. One day during a school Party he was getting some punch when I came over to tell him how things were going. He said" Im depressed, dont wanna talk, ec etcera" Well i told him to get positive... and today he's more peachy then me, and that's saying something...

Ok nicole, first off, decisions are decisions, just wing it, life isnt meant to think back and not take a few chances. If you have a choice, just take one that looks good all round, if its hard, fling it and ride the wave girl ;D

I know it's hard to do, as I myself am rarely depressed, on the weight thing, you have a high metabolism, we can't really help that. Just try and eat. Firehouse subs always make my tummy feel good :D

Umm in life, It's not how you look at what bad or whats around the corner. It's that, you have one life, that's right. One! And you shouldnt worry so much, I know you want to and all, but girl just live it and have fun, that's the whole grand sceme of things, have a blast!

Now with a sore throat it's hard to have fun, but I know if you think less of it, you should get a little better.

Also. R-chan, your a girl and in no way should a guy punch you, next time you can report the idiot for assualt, seriously its not your problem its his, Men should never ever do that to a female.

Also R-chan, like I said to nicole, think on the sunshine and brighter side of things, it helps.

Zet

Years
    I have a problem where I can't get a girlfriend. None of the girls seem to like me, I'm a sorta shy person and there have been countless rumours spread about me. I can't even at least have a female friend.

I need some ideas please.
    Don't let the rumors get to you, thats a strong start never let anything bad get to you or things may become worse. secondly don't worry about getting a girlfriend so young, i've asked out countless of girls out but out of all of them only 3 said yes so it's hard in life but don't worry. I should have gotten more involved in school work to get better grades instead of thinking about girls

I got Punched in the face last week, wanna know why? I said this guy was a girl. Then he punched me so hard I was slightly dizzy, now I have a throbbing lump on my head. I can't sleep very well, so I'm easily agitated. I dislike one of the people I have to hang around with, because she is best friends with my best friend, so if I don't get along with her, my best friend doesn't get along with me. So i'm forced to be with her. I think my ex hates me, that was my fault though, he broke up with be and I was being stupid about it, when it wasn't needed. I have a really short attention span, I have loads of bad habits, and I have loads of paranoias,
    It sucks having loads of little problems.
    I say report that idiot that punched you for no good reason at all, with the best friend thing I say just ignore the girl you don't like if you really don't like her at all that much or try your best to get to know her better

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Nicole? depressed? Your one of the most positive and genuinely always positive people I know!

Oh wow..um well first off, understand im saying this as a good friend...

But you HAVE to start thinking positive, let me tell you a story. My friend BJ was in the exact same scenario as you, and anything he'd do, probably was the wrong choice. One day during a school Party he was getting some punch when I came over to tell him how things were going. He said" Im depressed, dont wanna talk, ec etcera" Well i told him to get positive... and today he's more peachy then me, and that's saying something...

Ok nicole, first off, decisions are decisions, just wing it, life isnt meant to think back and not take a few chances. If you have a choice, just take one that looks good all round, if its hard, fling it and ride the wave girl ;D

I know it's hard to do, as I myself am rarely depressed, on the weight thing, you have a high metabolism, we can't really help that. Just try and eat. Firehouse subs always make my tummy feel good :D

Umm in life, It's not how you look at what bad or whats around the corner. It's that, you have one life, that's right. One! And you shouldnt worry so much, I know you want to and all, but girl just live it and have fun, that's the whole grand sceme of things, have a blast!

Now with a sore throat it's hard to have fun, but I know if you think less of it, you should get a little better.

Also. R-chan, your a girl and in no way should a guy punch you, next time you can report the idiot for assualt, seriously its not your problem its his, Men should never ever do that to a female.

Also R-chan, like I said to nicole, think on the sunshine and brighter side of things, it helps.

Yeah, you're right. Thanks for the advice :) I think I'm going to start a fresh leaf now. I'll forget about everything and start all over again.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I've been reading Lady Nicole's problem and I think that Beachboy's post is really good. My family were actually discussing today about how people can get negative and think there is something wrong with themselves but there actually isn't. It's all about how the mind thinks. I'm not implying anything BTW. But I just think you have to think positive because if someone is thinking negative all of the time, then they definitely aren't helping themselves in any situation. I hope you feel better.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I've been reading Lady Nicole's problem and I think that Beachboy's post is really good. My family were actually discussing today about how people can get negative and think there is something wrong with themselves but there actually isn't. It's all about how the mind thinks. I'm not implying anything BTW. But I just think you have to think positive because if someone is thinking negative all of the time, then they definitely aren't helping themselves in any situation. I hope you feel better.

Thanks, but... the problem is, I start out really positive. When something bad happens to me I tend to REFUSE to believe it even though at the back of my mind I know it happened. When it happens over and over, it becomes a lot more difficult to do that :\ Then I get to the point where I can't take any more, which is what happened yesterday. Uhh... I've been hit by nearly everything under the sun, including trees and vehicles. And also, it's a miracle if, when I go into a shoe shop for example, they can actually find the shoes I want. When that doesn't happen I'm extremely grateful and positive about it. Heh, counting up that kind of thing just seems to have happened a lot more than it hasn't. You don't know how happy I can get when I know something bad could have happened but didn't. I'm exceedingly grateful for every good thing that happens.

Oh yeah, and I seem to have had more pedophiles in my life than I would have liked. My physics teacher was a pedophile *shudders* No wonder he liked us without lab coats on. And when I joined music college there were loads and loads of piano tutors to choose from. I got the pedophile didn't I? (By default). I had to quit music college because he was just... I don't want to go there. Now certain things that remind me of him disturb me for the rest of my life. His name was Daniel and every time I hear that name it reminds me of him. That's kinda hard for me since my boyfriend's name happens to be Danny. Danny is fine, in fact I like that name, but when someone calls him Daniel it's really disturbing. Also he was Australian. This is a problem since I'm moving to Australia. A lot of Australian people's voices are OK, but when I come across one that sounds a bit like his (you know, slightly creepy sounding) I can't bear it. Luckily Danny's voice doesn't sound anything like my old piano tutor's... UGH!!!

Sorry I rambled. It doesn't even stop there...

EDIT: My throat is agony at the moment :(

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Thanks, but... the problem is, I start out really positive. When something bad happens to me I tend to REFUSE to believe it even though at the back of my mind I know it happened. When it happens over and over, it becomes a lot more difficult to do that :\ Then I get to the point where I can't take any more, which is what happened yesterday. Uhh... I've been hit by nearly everything under the sun, including trees and vehicles. And also, it's a miracle if, when I go into a shoe shop for example, they can actually find the shoes I want. When that doesn't happen I'm extremely grateful and positive about it. Heh, counting up that kind of thing just seems to have happened a lot more than it hasn't. You don't know how happy I can get when I know something bad could have happened but didn't. I'm exceedingly grateful for every good thing that happens.

Oh yeah, and I seem to have had more pedophiles in my life than I would have liked. My physics teacher was a pedophile *shudders* No wonder he liked us without lab coats on. And when I joined music college there were loads and loads of piano tutors to choose from. I got the pedophile didn't I? (By default). I had to quit music college because he was just... I don't want to go there. Now certain things that remind me of him disturb me for the rest of my life. His name was Daniel and every time I hear that name it reminds me of him. That's kinda hard for me since my boyfriend's name happens to be Danny. Danny is fine, in fact I like that name, but when someone calls him Daniel it's really disturbing. Also he was Australian. This is a problem since I'm moving to Australia. A lot of Australian people's voices are OK, but when I come across one that sounds a bit like his (you know, slightly creepy sounding) I can't bear it. Luckily Danny's voice doesn't sound anything like my old piano tutor's... UGH!!!

Some of them things are bad. I think you should just look forward to moving to Australia. ad things happen to me all the time. I jave learned to live with it. I am always getting things changed and not being able to help it. Like trains getting delayed and my train station being closed when I want to use it. But it is things I can't control so I don't let it bother me to much.

Counselling may help you with the pedophiles, to get over what happend. I don't have personal experience with this. But couselling can help sort out a lot of problems. But only if you are willing to give it a try. I know people that have been because they have been told to and not because they themselves wanted help. So it didn't help them at all.

May edit later. End of my lesson. XD

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Right. I have a very minor problem that's been itching me for ages. It's about this girl who lives a few hours away from me. And in no way am I interested in her romantically.

We keep in contact via MSN, and I am currently her beta reader for her stories. I like her as a friend and since I occasionally get lonely, I try to talk to her. She doesn't reply so much if it's not about her stories, though. When I talk about her stories, she's always going to reply. Sometimes she whines to me about so so minor problem and I always try to help her out and actually have been useful sometimes. It prides me to be able to help somebody like so, after all.

However, I've taken notice that she's a bit self-centered. As in, more than once I've tried to get her help in something or remind her to pay me back for a favor I did, but she's yet to help me or return the favor at all. A lot of times I have told her about things that she should be able to help me with, only to have her say 'yeah, yeah', dismiss the subject and change it to something like 'have you beta'd that chapter yet?'.

Just now she was pestering me about her Fanfiction.net penname and I tried to help her with suggestions of what to change it to, but she kept dismissing my suggestions and generally irritating me when I was taking time for her while I should have been working on an essay. I got angry with her, and very mildly hinted at it, but when she continued I just plain-out blocked her on MSN. I don't feel like this is the correct way to approach the situation, though. Help?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009

This might not be very good advice, but think like this, in reality, the past and the future don't exist, there is only the present. Make the most of it, don't live in the past, think about the future, but don't let it consume you. We are all culminations of our experiences, and the wise will learn from them and work to help this world. I believe that your path will lead to wisdom if you think "What did I learn from this?"

Well, that's my advice, post if you want, and one more thing, never compromise your dream because of someone.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I've been reading Lady Nicole's problem and I think that Beachboy's post is really good.

Thanks ;D

Ok nicole I've heard your new sitchu, and how do I put this.

Things happen again and again for.... I dont wanna say reasons, but things do happen, and copletely blocking them out from posistivety wont help all the time.
    When thinking positive, if something happens, think of a way to turn it into a better sitchu, I mean don't completely block out things, or they will just keep happening usually.

One time I read something, I dont know if it could help you but maybe you should read it..
    Spoiler:

Now maybe that doesnt always applie to you, but when you say, "all these bad things happen, I block them out but it keeps happining" then your thinking negative and you dont have to block out everything, if something bad happened improve on the sitchu and learn. Think hows things in the future wont be the same.

If your piano teacher is like that, and you think of him, dont think about him, dont think about not thinking about him... Try it, well dont, but just forget him, okay, that you can block xD
    People can be forgotten, you just dont have to associate certian things with people you wish to forget.
    Uou know, your moving to aussie, ironically where your boyfriend is, you should be greatly exicted.

Seriously dont worry about things hitting you, just be a little more careful with your surronding. and Secondly if you dont find the right shoe, don't friet, everything is fine, try looking elsewhere, we have all been in that situation, nothing to worry about. There is always ebay ya know ;D

Well Nicole, I hope I helped, good luck girl ;D

Last edited:

sims796

Years
    In the last situation, I disagree with Beach Boy, just a bit.

There is such a thing as doing a good deed just to do a good deed. However, there is another thing to be a pushover, and in the same light, being taken advantage of. If you feel she is is taking advantage of you, then you have a reason to be upset.

I agree that nice things should only be done for the intent, but at the same time, if it's for friends, tat behaviour can easily be taken advantage of. Friends help each other out, and this is a two way streak. If she ignored your anger, then she is simply taking advantage of you. You can only give up but so much. If she's not willing to help you out with your issues, she is taking advantage of your helpful nature. And friends do that. Doesn't necessarrily means she's not your friend, but it does mean ya gotta show some backbone.

Also, blocking her, while I don't agree with that, WASN'T really an awful thing to do. Sometimes, even friends need a break from each other. You also don't need to apologize, but if she ask, explain your reasoning. Don't make it seem as if YOU owe HER anything. Whenever I do nice things, I don't do it for a reward, but I expect that deed to b remembered. For instance if I hold a door for you, don't let it slam in my face. Or I'd at least like a Thank You. I don't like getting taken advantage of, & I will become irresponsive if I feel like I am.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    In the last situation, I disagree with Beach Boy, just a bit.

There is such a thing as doing a good deed just to do a good deed. However, there is another thing to be a pushover, and in the same light, being taken advantage of. If you feel she is is taking advantage of you, then you have a reason to be upset.

I agree that nice things should only be done for the intent, but at the same time, if it's for friends, tat behaviour can easily be taken advantage of. Friends help each other out, and this is a two way streak. If she ignored your anger, then she is simply taking advantage of you. You can only give up but so much. If she's not willing to help you out with your issues, she is taking advantage of your helpful nature.

Also, blocking her, while I don't agree with that, WASN'T really an awful thing to do. Sometimes, even friends need a break from each other. You also don't need to apologize, but if she ask, explain your reasoning. Don't make it seem as if YOU owe HER anything. Whenever I do nice things, I don't do it for a reward, but I expect that deed to b remembered. For instance if I hold a door for you, don't let it slam in my face. Or I'd at least like a Thank You. I don't like getting taken advantage of, & I will become irresponsive if I feel like I am.

Mmm yeah I guess I didnt really read the entire thing :\

I never thought that she would be taking advantage of, and now that I have that in my heard it does change my position, and now ya know I completely agree with Sims -former useless help deleted xD-
    Ya your right, I didnt think about advantage part, and I myself have never been in the sitchu.

So yeah, Ill say if she's taking advantage of you, you have a right for the break, so yeah...

Great post sims.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back