• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    So you're the one we all heard about? Hm... Well, welcome, and prepare... Also, I'm craving cookies. Have any?

(EDIT) That may have been a bad intro. Uh... Welcome? Have you checked out the new thread yet?
    You mentioned cookies. Therefore, the intro is good. If they're chocolate chip, it's awesome.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Ok, I've linked everyone's names in the OP to their page, except Charizard Man because I'm too lazy to sort through all the names that brings up (someone else go deal with that).

Did you know that there's 115 usernames on this site including mine that have "Zekrom" in them?

Also, I added in a sign-up sheet at the bottom of it.

Is grass/rock an okay combo instead of just grass? I'm glad to be apart of the team!
    I put ya down for Grass and Rock.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    You mentioned cookies. Therefore, the intro is good. If they're chocolate chip, it's awesome.
    Sorry, they're oatmeal. :/

We should stop this before we're perma-banned for spamming. XD

So I should note that, as it now says in my sig, that I won't be available on school days, once school starts. When I first got my computer, they let me use it whenever, however. But they quickly put limitations on that. Then more. And I think a little more. That made me a small bit unhappy.
    But last year, I was not aloud to bring my 3DS to school. That pissed me off.
    And I thought the 3DS limitation would be lifted this year, but Mom says "We'll talk about it," while Dad appears to think it's like throwing a pet cat. Help me Arceus. Help me.

Lobrix

A little Frekush
    Years
    Not sure if it was mentioned, but I peeked at Cakesu's profile and saw what I think is a Water/Bug entry in her Badges album. It may not be final, but I saw it. :)

Since I don't know if it's final, I won't link it yet, but rather will let Cakesu announce it. Just wanted to draw attention to the new image. :)

Lookit...I just finished putting the final touches on the battlefield. I would appreciate it not being destroyed right off the top, y'okie? ;) {XD}

I think I know who my first opponent might be. Nice to meet you Cyclone.

So you're the one we all heard about? Hm... Well, welcome, and prepare... Also, I'm craving cookies. Have any?

(EDIT) That may have been a bad intro. Uh... Welcome? Have you checked out the new thread yet?

Notoriety already? XD I'm flattered. Haven't checked it out yet. I'm going to when I get home tonight. :3

Edit:
    Ok, I've linked everyone's names in the OP to their page, except Charizard Man because I'm too lazy to sort through all the names that brings up (someone else go deal with that).

Did you know that there's 115 usernames on this site including mine that have "Zekrom" in them?

Also, I added in a sign-up sheet at the bottom of it.

I put ya down for Grass and Rock.

Thanks! Appreciate it

Last edited:

Lucky#13

Lucky Member
    Years
    This week in particular will be a bit rough. It is my last week home for a few months and people want to hang out since they won't see me for a bit. I will still be trying to accept any challenges I receive.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I think I know who my first opponent might be. Nice to meet you Cyclone.
    Haha, we're both Leaders, so not quite. :) Though if you want to battle-test each other's teams, I'm open to that. I have final moveset preparations to make and I'm good, I think. Though I still have to train one or two Pokémon, and finish EV training Tyranitar (who even at 0IVs nails over 100 on a delayed shot), but the ones to train will just give me more options. Plus I'm taking one of them to Le Wow with two others I need to evolve.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    That's because the Pokemon Zekrom is epikz. It was one of my favorite 2 Pokemon back when I actually played White. (My favs back then were Emboar and Zekrom.) Nowadays though, I'm more experienced, wiser, and have a computer. I'm not sure how Emboar would perform nowadays (loved how he could learn Scald), but he's still cool. And Zekrom's still one of my favorites, along with Charizard (always hate Rock and Electric when using Zard), Magnezone (double the rock hate), and Gardevoir (amazing moveset).

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I got Charizard man, as well as lucky 13- who wanted a PM when the beta launched I believe.

I'll be home and challenging within 30 minutes >:3 prepare yourselves 3Ds leaders who are online.
    I have a feeling I know whose head you're hunting first. :P

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    FINALLY. I am home. And preparing the team I will challenge with. And I'll go for whomever is online and ready Cyclone. :P If that is, or is not you at this point in time -I know I can find blue (if he's not an elite.)
    I'm prepping the Houndour and debating on Murkrow/Honchkrow. Thinking about them as last-second team additions, but something would be cycling out to add them.

In another topic, I hate that fourth Le Wow battle. So many Protect spammers. I don't know why they expect us to put Feint in one of our moveslots to deal with that bullony. Keep ruining my meal. I even refuse to tip.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Dude. If you use a strong level 100, with decent coverage, you can just go for a neutral hit, and OHKO whichever can't protect that turn, or goes for extremespeed/aqua jet.

And are you ready or not, because I am without exaggeration, at this very second, about to make my challenge and list my challenge team in the League Thread.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Dude. If you use a strong level 100, with decent coverage, you can just go for a neutral hit, and OHKO whichever can't protect that turn, or goes for extremespeed/aqua jet.

And are you ready or not, because I am without exaggeration, at this very second, about to make my challenge and list my challenge team in the League Thread.
    After seeing Tyranitar take out Bisharp in Mega form (I should have done another Dragon Dance or two, I knew it)...I think I'll take it to Le Wow for the rotation battle meal. It's the only one I have yet to succeed at perfectly, and if they can save their Protect users for last it screws me over. Third and fourth battles are awful, with a Sturdy Protect user and a group that can all use it, so Porygon2 will be useful to cause paralysis on a stalling turn, and hopefully that kicks in on the winning turn. {XD}

Polar Spectrum

Years
    Cycbrone :c I'm sorry but like; what does your doing le wow have to do with the thread mate. wuuuut, wuuuuuuuuuuuut

hahah - but um.

We should do badge names, since they do in the games; but also because we can use those in place of specific images, and to track which gyms you've beaten and so on. I'll PM everyone now, so far all I have is the Chill Badge for BlueBoi22, and the Contrast Symbol for Polar Spectrum.

Polar Spectrum

Years
    Any Showdown leaders on tonight? I've been inching to start all day...

Thaaaat's a good question - I don't know if the Showdown section has had any action yet. Have you officially started your challenge in this thread here yet?

There's a very short form to fill out, just basic stuff - username and division, along with your challenge team. But after that, start slinging challenges at the leaders. :) PM 'em, since they may not be watching as closely as some others.

\/ Good luck mate ^^ \/

Years
    Yep posted it before I came here actually XD. Alright I'll sling some PM's maybe check out the 'who is online' thing and hope my team is up to the challenge...

Edit: I checked no one popped out but I sent out 3 challenges to start.

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

Years
    I'm so excited we have this many challengers in the thread already - but I'm a bit worried by the 3DS division gym leaders. Cyclone, blue, and Ferraligator / Oblivion Wing are fairly active and present enough to satisfy 3DS division challenges, but I haven't seen or heard much from Dialga, Lobrix, and MegaSeeker in ways of their teams being ready or progress towards such :x If they're not ready and facing Challengers by tomorrow or Wednesday, we may need subs to at least sate the challenges so they don't get turned away by long wait times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back