• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Profiles, Post Flairs, Signatures, and Avatars!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Hiya Fairy, I'd like to make a request so I can rep my House before the game comes out!

POST FLAIR
Name: Firebolt
Legacy / Standard: Standard
Theme / Color Scheme: PATRIOTIC RED AND BLACK with a dash of white I suppose
Reference Image (if any): All I got are these two images. Couldn't find the Eagle to edit onto anything and I'm too scared to look now that the game has been leaked.
Additional Details: RED AND BLACK. BLACK AND RED. BLED! RECK! For real though, I'm just looking for anything to go with the new avatar. If you can make it work with lime-green and neon-yellow (as a very extreme example), then I'll take that!

Thank you!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
All pending requests have been completed! Feel free to keep 'em coming! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Name: Hyzenthlay
Signature Size: Preferably max height of ~150px. Width can be any size, adjusted accordingly to fit the content.
Reference Image (if any): Up to you, whether you think a background image works best!
CSS in Signature?: Yup, that's what I'm here for! ♥
Additional Details: Below are the lyrics I want for my signature. (: If you're wondering what theme/colour palette to use, something easy on the eyes; think soft blues, greens, yellows! Wherever inspiration leads you!

"You're my guardian angel,
My light and my guide.
Your hand on my shoulder
And you by my side.
You make everything beautiful,
You make me complete!
Everything in my world,
I lay at your feet..."

Also since the lyrics are referring to Revise, you can throw in a subtle link to his profile, such as within a particular word or an icon of some kind!

Thanks!!
kittyheart.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Name: Pichu
Theme / Color Scheme: Pichu colors! Yellow / Black / Red; for yellow maybe a shade that looks good on both light and dark themes?
Reference Image (if any): Any Pichu image!
Additional Details: You can really do anything you want for this; I need the spice up my flair :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Above requests are complete! :D Enjoy guys!

Name: Pichu
Theme / Color Scheme: Pichu colors! Yellow / Black / Red; for yellow maybe a shade that looks good on both light and dark themes?
Reference Image (if any): Any Pichu image!
Additional Details: You can really do anything you want for this; I need the spice up my flair :3

I will begin working on yours tonight <333

edit: jk got inspired did it now lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
All requests are complete! :D

Clover, I may come back to yours for a second try though. An idea struck me so if you'd like I can PM you again with a new design. :)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
It's so pretty and nostalgic, like you've taken a memory straight from my past! Thank you!!

Clover, I may come back to yours for a second try though. An idea struck me so if you'd like I can PM you again with a new design. :)

Ohhh, I'd love to see it! <3

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
Name: Hoshiko
Legacy / Standard: Legacy
Theme / Color Scheme: pastel pink/blue if possible
Reference Image (if any): anything thats recent with Seán (jacksepticeye) where he has brown hair! or you can do a sorta minimalistic thing with jackaboy if ya want
Additional Details: Uhh, I dunno. if u think of anything you wanna add lemme know

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Legacy / Standard: Legacy
Theme / Color Scheme: pastel pink/blue if possible
Reference Image (if any): anything thats recent with Seán (jacksepticeye) where he has brown hair! or you can do a sorta minimalistic thing with jackaboy if ya want
Additional Details: Uhh, I dunno. if u think of anything you wanna add lemme know

Always love a good JSE theme. :) I'll get working asap!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
Profile URL: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=205701
Preferred PC Style: dunno
Tier / Usergroup: crystal
Theme / Color Scheme: pastel colors, maybe like. something with space but pastel? or something cutesy pastel.
Reference Image (if any): none
Additional Details: just do what feels right :3

Avatar Size: doesn't matter too much to me, just make sure it is not too large pls
Reference Image (if any): anything semi recent with jackaboy!
Additional Details: none, just do what feels right!

Sorvete

Novice
Years
I'm looking for a new post flair, if you're willing to!

Name: Sumner
Theme / Color Scheme: Ravenclaw
Reference Image (if any): This one, or any other nice depiction of the common room.
Additional Details: I feel like there isn't any!

Years
Hey, I'd like to request a profile! :)

Name: Eldred
Profile URL: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=787348
Preferred PC Style: Color Flattered ORAS
Tier / Usergroup: Crystal Supporter
Theme / Color Scheme: Yamper themed! Mostly yellows and browns. (Something that goes with my avatar)
Reference Image (if any): I don't have anything in mind, feel free to go with whatever you think is best!
Additional Details: same as above

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
I'm looking for a new post flair, if you're willing to!

Name: Sumner
Theme / Color Scheme: Ravenclaw
Reference Image (if any): This one, or any other nice depiction of the common room.
Additional Details: I feel like there isn't any!

I got inspired and made one myself! But if you still wanna give a shot, feel free to PM me and I'll happily check it! :3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
All requests have been completed! Feel free to keep them coming! :)

Back