• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Profiles, Post Flairs, Signatures, and Avatars!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Thread is open to take avatar, signature, post flair, profile, and CSS thread design requests! n_n;

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hiiii, i'd just like to request a post bit! I'm not super picky and honestly i'll be happy with anything light pink and sparkly lol.
    Name: Noa
    Legacy / Standard: Standard
    Theme / Color Scheme: Pink and white
    Reference Image (if any): this
    Additional Details: as long as its light pink and/or sparkly, i'll be happy. really!

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • I'd like to request a profile + postbit if that's cool :D

Name: TY
    Profile URL: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=755464
    Preferred PC Style: -
    Tier / Usergroup: Normal members atm
    Theme / Color Scheme: dragon theme please c:
    Reference Image (if any): this thing if it is of any help
    Additional Details:

postbit
    Reference Image (if any): the same as for the profile
    Additional Details:

idk if i did anything right its a first time for me lmao

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'd like to request a profile + postbit if that's cool :D

Profile URL: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=755464
    Preferred PC Style: -
    Tier / Usergroup: Normal members atm
    Reference Image (if any): this thing if it is of any help
    Additional Details:

postbit
    Reference Image (if any): the same as for the profile
    Additional Details:

idk if i did anything right its a first time for me lmao

You did just fine and I can absolutely do this. But! I do need to know if you use the new UI or the any of the older themes (and if so, which one)? I just want to make sure the profile is styles perfectly to how you would see it on your computer. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    PROFILE:

Name: Wondrous Wish
    Profile URL: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=770361
    Preferred PC Style: Not sure what this is?
    Tier / Usergroup: New user
    Theme / Color Scheme: Kelfki
    Reference Image (if any): I like mew, so any mew pics that would go well with a pink theme.
    Additional Details

Just so you know, a PC style is referring to the drop-down at the bottom of each page that changes how the forum looks.

Also, because you're not a supporter, your profile doesn't support images. :( Sorry about that. I can still make a theme around Klefki, but it will not include any pictures.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Just so you know, a PC style is referring to the drop-down at the bottom of each page that changes how the forum looks.

Also, because you're not a supporter, your profile doesn't support images. :( Sorry about that. I can still make a theme around Klefki, but it will not include any pictures.

Ok, thank you. Yeah, I would like a profile theme based around Klefki without pictures. How do I become a supporter?

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ok, thank you. Yeah, I would like a profile theme based around Klefki without pictures. How do I become a supporter?

Quite simple, really! All you need to do is click the left-most icon on the top grey bar. It looks like a little dollar sign. Then select the donation amount. :)

Q6KJh0N.png

If you have any questions about donation options, or if the donation methods don't work for you, please contact either the administration team or the owner Sheep.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Quite simple, really! All you need to do is click the left-most icon on the top grey bar. It looks like a little dollar sign. Then select the donation amount. :)

Q6KJh0N.png

If you have any questions about donation options, or if the donation methods don't work for you, please contact either the administration team or the owner Sheep.

Ok, thanks. For now I will stick with just the colors.

Last edited:

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • Name: The Undisputed Era
    Profile URL: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=373542
    Preferred PC Style: Soaring to the moon
    Tier / Usergroup: Crystal Tier
    Theme / Color Scheme: Generation 3 (Pokemon Emerald Themed), Go with whatever you think is best, The green of emerald (but not too overbearing on the eyes) with a collection of my favourite generation 3 pokemon would be cool (Lotad, Mudkip, Dusclops).
    Reference Image (if any):
    Additional Details: Your best judgment on what looks good.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Name: The Undisputed Era
    Profile URL: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=373542
    Preferred PC Style: Soaring to the moon
    Tier / Usergroup: Crystal Tier
    Theme / Color Scheme: Generation 3 (Pokemon Emerald Themed), Go with whatever you think is best, The green of emerald (but not too overbearing on the eyes) with a collection of my favourite generation 3 pokemon would be cool (Lotad, Mudkip, Dusclops).
    Reference Image (if any):
    Additional Details: Your best judgment on what looks good.

Rip, I didn't see this until just now. I'll get started ASAP!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Just updating so everyone knows that this thread is still very much up and running! If you need profiles, avatars, signatures, thread CSS, flairs.. anything cosmetic for your PC needs, I am available to do it! n_n;

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Still accepting requests for anyone who wants a fancy new profile / avatar / sig / flair / or thread design!

Back