• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[QOTD #1] Why did you become a PC Supporter?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Wow... Thank you very much! I honestly don't know what else to say, but thank you! :3c

Once I've saved enough, I'll help out another member as well. Besides, donations to this wonderful forum are well worth it.

Pay it forward man, but it's no sweat - don't think too much of it.

Years
    I almost feel guilty.
    I won my supportership in a competition, Magic made the donation.
    I've always considered it but felt it would be somewhat unfair to take that "risk" as I currently have a shared bank account.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I donated and became a PC Supporter(PC Support Rank 6) Back in the old days because I really enjoyed PC, had dedicated quite a bit of time here and wanted to see it succeed and prosper into greater things. I also decided to do it because I wanted to stand out beyond all the rest, I wanted the benefits and since I had the money I wanted a rank that very few had on PC.

[QOTD #1] Why did you become a PC Supporter?

Good Times... :(

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I wanted to become a PC supporter because I like some of the perks, and I want to support PC at the same time, but my parents won't allow me to donate because of economy factors too, so I'm still a normal user until Twiggy donated me $15 to become a Gold supporter in the beginning of January, and Alex adds it up to $25 at the end of June that I'm a Crystal supporter now, I'm very grateful to them :)

Back