• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

damnedalexial

Cubone
    Years
    i really hope this is the right forum, ive searched and this seems like the best place to put this

anyways i just got the Pikachu coulored pichu and i dont know how to get him/her into my game. where do i go to redeem my mystery card. thanks to anyone willing to help.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    i really hope this is the right forum, ive searched and this seems like the best place to put this

anyways i just got the Pikachu coulored pichu and i dont know how to get him/her into my game. where do i go to redeem my mystery card. thanks to anyone willing to help.

You're at the right place, although you could have have posted in the Upcoming Events Information & Events Discussion thread.

Anyways, to obtain the Pikachu Colored-Pichu after you received it in Gamestop, go to the PokéMart in any town. You will see a man dressed all in green. Talk to him and he will give you the Pichu. Afterward, he disappears until a next event takes place.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    When Tyrogue evolves into Hitmonchan, his abilities Guts and Steadfast are replaced with Keen Eye and Iron Fist. Which Tyrogue ability transforms into which Hitmonchan ability?

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    ok so im starting to enter the world of EV training and im unsure on some things to make this easier for me to get im just going to ask in the form of an example. so, ex:
    if i were to battle a weepinbeel, which according to serebii gives 2 atk ev's with a pokerus infected ninetales holding a macho barce when i level up that ninetales (solely on weepinbeels) how many atk points will it gain? 4? 6? 8?

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    ok so im starting to enter the world of EV training and im unsure on some things to make this easier for me to get im just going to ask in the form of an example. so, ex:
    if i were to battle a weepinbeel, which according to serebii gives 2 atk ev's with a pokerus infected ninetales holding a macho barce when i level up that ninetales (solely on weepinbeels) how many atk points will it gain? 4? 6? 8?
    In your example, for every Weepinbeel defeated, Ninetales will get 2 ATK points.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    I was playing Platinum the other day and I wanted to release a Cranidos that was taking up space in one of my boxes. Instead of disappearing like it's supposed to, it said, "Cranidos came back! Was it worried about you?"

Has that ever happened to anyone?

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    I was playing Platinum the other day and I wanted to release a Cranidos that was taking up space in one of my boxes. Instead of disappearing like it's supposed to, it said, "Cranidos came back! Was it worried about you?"

Has that ever happened to anyone?
    It happened to me lots of times before. It's because if you try to release the only Pokémon you got that knows a certain HM move, it'll come back, saying "Pokémon came back! Was it worried about you?". You'll need to delete HMs from it to release it properly.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I know there was a way to tell if you had your EV's maxed out in RSE, is there a way to do this in DPPt?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I know there was a way to tell if you had your EV's maxed out in RSE, is there a way to do this in DPPt?

In DPPt to tell if your EV's are maxed out, you have to go to Sunyshore City. Once you reach there, go to the ball capsule shop and talk to the lady on your left hand side. If your EV's are maxed out she will then give you the Effort Ribbon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    i want to make a grass/bug group and i need help - whats the best Pokes to use? i have Scizor which takes x4 fire damage
    so i am looking at 5 others - hoping to have each one with better defenses against the different types

This is What i have so Far :

Cacturne Weak Fighting, Flying, Poison, Bug, Fire, Ice Strong : Ground, Ghost, Water, Grass, Electric, Dark Immune : Psychic
    Torterra Weak Flying, Bug, Fire, Ice Strong : Ground, Rock Immune : Electric
    Scizor Weak : Fire Strong : Normal, Bug, Ghost, Steel, Grass, Psychic. Ice, Dragon, Dark Immune : Poison
    Ludicolo Weak : Flying Poison Bug Strong : Ground Steel water

Looking at it, i need ones that arent weak against Flying or Fire - are there any?

Last edited:

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014

In DPPt to tell if your EV's are maxed out, you have to go to Sunyshore City. Once you reach there, go to the ball capsule shop and talk to the lady on your left hand side. If your EV's are maxed out she will then give you the Effort Ribbon.

Thanks a bunch, Audi. I knew you could get the ribbon, I just couldn't find it anywhere. >.>

Back