• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
Years
  • My Pearl game was somehow stopped loading correctly, so I transfered all of my legendaries to my Platinum. I just beat the Elite 4 for the first time, and my Reggigas isnt registering in the dex, and it and Heatran are the only 2 missing. I have seen all the others, and I cant get the national dex. Help?

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    does anyone know how to get past the maid in the right wing of the pokemon mansion to get into the restricted zone?

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • My Pearl game was somehow stopped loading correctly, so I transfered all of my legendaries to my Platinum. I just beat the Elite 4 for the first time, and my Reggigas isnt registering in the dex, and it and Heatran are the only 2 missing. I have seen all the others, and I cant get the national dex. Help?
    Actually, those two aren't in the Expanded Sinnoh Dex in Platinum.

does anyone know how to get past the maid in the right wing of the pokemon mansion to get into the restricted zone?
    That I remember, you can't get past them.

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I like the sailor music (The music that plays when a sailor spots you and is just about to battle you.)

Im kinda hoping that i can find a copy of that song somewere. Anyone know if their is one of will i have to just listen to it for hours and try to recreate it in garageband?

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
  • That I remember, you can't get past them.
    [/QUOTE]

I have used go anywhere when i still had an action replay, walked through them, and the doors did not work.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I like the sailor music (The music that plays when a sailor spots you and is just about to battle you.)

Im kinda hoping that i can find a copy of that song somewere. Anyone know if their is one of will i have to just listen to it for hours and try to recreate it in garageband?
    You could try Limewire, but it can be an unreliable resource sometimes. And, it is also illegal. I suggest not doing anything about getting the song, and enjoying it while you play the game.

Hope this helped at least a little.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    shiny gold start button wont work

i put the shiny gold beta 5 on my ipod and it runs perfectly well besides the start button. when i press it it sends my ipod back to the main page. is there a fix or update plz somebody help?????

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    How do you receive the "Pikachu colored Pichu" I have perfect connection, but nothing shows up when i use Mystery Gift.

Years
  • Fine, I'll tell you.

You go to a participating Gamestop in America, and than ask for it. Leave one spot empty for your Pichu, and then everything else should go smoothly.

Also, do you know that there's an entire thread for it?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah, handy when you spread pokerus around.Spread for a few hours, box it overnight.

Spread-Box-Spread-Box. If you can be bothered, you get tons of pokemon with pokerus.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Hmm. how do you get the national dex then? I've seen every pokemon but I cant get the national dex
    Open the PokeDex. Look at the bottom. If the Seen number is 210, go talk to Rowan in his lab. If not, scroll through the PokeDex and see which number(s) isn't / aren't there. If you have 210, and Rowan still won't give it to you, then you're game is glitched and you're just out of luck.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    guys just a quick question
    If we play multi battle in pokemon frontier, pokemon tower
    Will palmer appear after 21 battles?

Years
  • 24 hours, unless you put it into a PC box, which will reset it's timer. And as long as you keep it in the box, it will be infected.
    Actually, it's when your DS's clock hits 00:00 (or midnight), not 24 hours.
    guys just a quick question
    If we play multi battle in pokemon frontier, pokemon tower
    Will palmer appear after 21 battles?

No.

Back