• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

lugiapkm611

The Healing Waters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Villa?

Hiya! I was wondering how to get to the Resort Area and then the Villa. Please answer the questions below:

*How much is the Villa?
    *How do you get the fisherman and th other guy to move away so you can surf to the Resort Area/Villa?
    *How do you get the two guys right above the boat to move so you can go to the mountain?
    *How do you get the Villa?(What is the story scene?)

Thank you for answering!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    A) It's free.
    B) Finish your Sinnoh Pokedex. Spotting pokemon counts, too. Serebii or a game guide is helpful here.
    C) Same thing.
    D) Just walk on up to the terrace where the Villa is. Presto, instant mansion.

And the Villa doesn't exist in Diamond or Pearl. That is all.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    2 questions:
    1-if a pokemon has an IV of 31 in a certain category does that mean it has maxed out its EV's in that category?
    and
    2-in order for my dragonite to learn draco meteor should i get rid of dragon rush or hyper beam?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    2 questions:
    1-if a pokemon has an IV of 31 in a certain category does that mean it has maxed out its EV's in that category?
    and
    2-in order for my dragonite to learn draco meteor should i get rid of dragon rush or hyper beam?
    1. Don't know what you mean, but IV and EV are seperate. If you have an IV of 31 in a certain category, you still can give it 252 ev points.
    2. Dragonite is a very strong physical striker. Dragon rush is recommended. If you really want draco meteor you should replace hyper beam. Both are special and harm themselves in a way. It also depends on your other moves as welll. This is my personal opinion.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Is it a big difference too have a Platinum FC and a Diamond FC? o.O

Years
    Is it a big difference too have a Platinum FC and a Diamond FC? o.O

Not really - if you have both it doesn't make any trouble on the Wi-Fi side of things so long as you give the correct FC to whoever you're connecting with. I don't entirely understand your question though.

Years
    I want my Ho-oh in Platinum to learn Brave Bird. Brave Bird is HGSS exclusive. If I trade my Platinum Ho-oh to HG and go to the Move Relearner will I have the option to teach it Brave Bird, even though I didn't recieve it in HG?

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    From largest to smallest, can someone rank how much EVs, IVs and Nature impacts a Pokemon's stats?

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I want my Ho-oh in Platinum to learn Brave Bird. Brave Bird is HGSS exclusive. If I trade my Platinum Ho-oh to HG and go to the Move Relearner will I have the option to teach it Brave Bird, even though I didn't recieve it in HG?
    In theory, it should work.

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
    If your pokemon has pokerus and its been cured will it have the same effects of pokerus?

Also how long does it take for your pokemon to me cured of pokerus?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hatenko: In my opinion, the order of importance is: EVs, Nature, and IVs.

EVs: Up to 252 EV points in one stat, so an overall 63 stat point point increase; Up to 510 max EVs, so an overall 127 stat point increase.
    Nature: 10% increase/decrease, so an overall 30-40 stat point increase/decrease for the corresponding stats.
    IVs: Up to 31 IVs in one stat, so an overall 31 stat point increase (however, if all 6 stats have max IVs, then it would have an overall 183 stat point increase... Although it is unlikely to get a Pokemon with all 0 IVs anyways, so you should get mediocre IVs unless you rebreed).

mic000899: Yes, if Pokerus is cured, the Pokemon will still gain twice the amount of EVs. Pokerus disappears from your party Pokemon once the in game clock hits midnight. However, if you deposit the infected Pokemon in your PC before midnight and withdraw it after midnight, it will have Pokerus forever.

Years
    Does any one know if the E4 pokemon have base stats for the level they are, or are they modified? Would Cynthia's Garchomp in Plt have no EVs and the basic IVs of 31?

Back