• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    Hmmm...
    Quick question
    I know in Platinum, if you kill any legendaries they can respawn after you beat the E4.
    Is this the same in Pearl?
    I don't have a syncher and I don't want to die/trade syncher for a stupid Palkia. Can I kill it and it'll respawn? In Pearl version?

Years
    What's a good alternative to Focus Blast on a Special Sceptile?

If you're going to ask questions about competitive play and movesets, I suggest checking out Strategy and Moveset's Q and A thread. You may be able to get better answers there.
    Hmmm...
    Quick question
    I know in Platinum, if you kill any legendaries they can respawn after you beat the E4.
    Is this the same in Pearl?
    I don't have a syncher and I don't want to die/trade syncher for a stupid Palkia. Can I kill it and it'll respawn? In Pearl version?

No. It's Platinum exclusive.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Is it necessary to enter the pokemon contest in the third badge town (i forgot its name), and if no what do i get out of it if i do enter?

You get ribbons.

And if you win all 5 master rank contests, you get a star on your trainer card and it changes colour.

You also win decorations for your pokemon.

And if you have 10 ribbons, then you can get in the Ribbon Syndicate in the Resort Area in the Battle Zone

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
    Does any-one now where the lady that teaches Draco Meteor is? and on the same note can rayquaza learn it plus were is the thread that helps with Pokemon teams and stuff like that?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Does any-one now where the lady that teaches Draco Meteor is? and on the same note can rayquaza learn it plus were is the thread that helps with Pokemon teams and stuff like that?

Draco Meteor: East of Celestic Town. The Pokemon being tutored needs to have max Friendship. Rayquaza can learn Draco Meteor. You'll need Rock Climb and Defog to reach the tutor.

Strategies Help: Here is the thread.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    What the best place to train a newly evolved garchomp

It all depends. If you are EV training then I'd need to know which stat you are EV training in and if you aren't, then anywhere can work. Of course you'd just want to train in high levelled pokémon areas however.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My garchomps stats are
    HP-187
    Atk-174
    Def-115
    Sp.Atk 97
    Sp.Def 99
    Speed 122

and what does Naughty nature mean for the Pokemon?

Are you EV training? And if so, which stats are you looking forward to EV train in? Please be a little more specific and then I'd be able to help you out.

Back