• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
    whats a good item for manectic?
    i had life orb one
    but i fell like it could use something else...
    please PM me with an answer
    thanks

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    whats a good item for manectic?
    i had life orb one
    but i fell like it could use something else...
    please PM me with an answer
    thanks
    That's the best item for it, but you can also use a full attacking set with Choice Specs. Other options are Zap Plate / Magnet and WiseGlasses, but usually Life Orb is preferred. Petaya Berry can also be used in conjunction with Sub, like Sub on the switch, then Sub again until you reach to ~25% health, then you'll get a +1 boost in Special Attack.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    (Pt) In desperate need of a sortof specific .sav

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I need some help.

I need a save state for pokemon platinum version after the 7th gym but before giratina.

I really hope somebody can help!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    Help me find my SID!!!!

Help me find my SID or, secret ID!I would be very gratefull!!!!!!Ok, my normal ID is 48630!THANKS!!!!!!!!!

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
    about the shiny pitsu event this monday does anyone know if we must go to gamestop or it will be just from wifi from our homes?

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    about the shiny pitsu event this monday does anyone know if we must go to gamestop or it will be just from wifi from our homes?
    The event actually started today, the 30th. And you have to go to the store.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    is it possible to discover pokemons over wifi in some way? i need to see Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit and Umbreon, manaphy and Rotom to complete my pokedex so i can get the national, can anyone help me with this if it is possible?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    is it possible to discover pokemons over wifi in some way? i need to see Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit and Umbreon, manaphy and Rotom to complete my pokedex so i can get the national, can anyone help me with this if it is possible?
    If you traded them with somebody then you could get them in your Pokedex, but then you'd need to trade them back to the person.

Back