• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

raddarisawesome

you are not what people think you are, but what pe
Years
  • i seriously need help:
    im a budding spriter,and im just looking for requests,and im figuring out how to even start a thread in my quest for,well,requests.how do u start a thread?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Can someone tell me how I can change my usertitle back to silver kthxbai

BlueDragon91

I love my family!
    Years
  • I've been looking. Problem is, there's so many. I don't think there even is, however.
    *Edit. Thank you for the link!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • There may be a signature check thread, but what I'm looking for is a usertitle check, to be more precise: can I use the image below as my usertitle?

Years
  • There may be a signature check thread, but what I'm looking for is a usertitle check, to be more precise: can I use the image below as my usertitle?

Sorry for the wait! We don't have clear-cut rules for usertitles but do ask that people exercise common sense with obnoxious image/text sizes and the like. Personally I'd prefer usertitle images to not exceed the height of the username (and not be too wide altogether) but your image isn't very intrusive so I'd be fine with it.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Hey! I was just wondering when the next name change thread would be up if you guys knew? if not i'll just check back actively. In desperate need of a more fun, cool name lol

Anyways, thanks!

Years
  • Hey! I was just wondering when the next name change thread would be up if you guys knew? if not i'll just check back actively. In desperate need of a more fun, cool name lol

Anyways, thanks!

It's in January next year, if I recall. Not going to be too far away at this stage given December is very soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    hi guys i am new to community

Can anyone please help me - can anyone tell me how to randomize a pokemon game ....... please

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Hi! Welcome to PC!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "randomizing" a Pokemon game. If you're looking for a challenge where you play through a Pokemon game by picking random Pokemon, there's a challenge for that located in this thread. If you're asking on how to make a ROM hack patched with a randomizer, you can ask in our ROM Hacking Hub. If it is patching a game, you can ask in the Patching and Emulation help thread.

If that's not what you're looking for, then sorry. But those are my guesses based on your question!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok weird thing, I am searching for a member, I click on the link up there and it took me to a page that says "404 not found" "Oops, we couldn't find what you were looking for. Maybe try a search?"
    What is causing this? And btw I use blossom shower if that has any thing to do with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back